It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guantanamo Bay prepares for high profile inmates

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hello ATS. I have decided to put this thread in the grey area to avoid getting the thread hoaxed. A lot of people here on ats think QAnon is very real and lots of people dont. There is a great thread on QAnon already. Its a long and investigate thread. This thread is here to give peeps a little background on the QAnon and summarise it better. There is a lot to take in.

The Deep State, led by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, federal law enforcement personnel (FBI) and people in the Intel community (CIA), tried to launch a coup against the President of the United States.

Ever since early November, QAnon — a person or team in the Trump Administration’s inner circle — have provided, to independent journalists on social media, cryptic back channel information about President Donald Trump leading a counter coup.

co-creatingournewearth.blogspot.co.uk...

For the past few days QAnon reported the following:

the November 2017 Saudi Arabia purge will stop the flow of money to fund American politicians

the Deep State (CIA) was involved in the 1963 JFK assassination

the 1995 Oklahoma City Murrah Building bombing

they carried out the 9/11 terrorist attack -

they executed the October 1, 2017 Las Vegas shooting -

and have been involved in other false flags.

and there is more.. so much more. :-)

QAnon reported the CIA no longer controls North Korea! Did we even know that the CIA was controlling North Korea? Now we know. The evidence has been found by 1000s of Q researchers collectively unearthing what has been hidden, up until now.

Go and have a look for yourselves. Please people I have been called a right wing troll many times now. I would like to say I do not adhere to the left / right narrative. We need something different.

Happy reading and a happy new years.

co-creatingournewearth.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I always lose interest when it's stated the U.S. Government is responsible for 911, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, etc..

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Well we know there's a happening happening..

I have no idea how legit this particular info or article is. I'm hoping this is a whisper of something to come. Quite often I've noticed that these kinds of things even though mostly mis/disinfo there are wisps of truth in there.

Fingers crossed. And let's hope it really is a Happy New Year

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

CIS seem to want to plug the drain...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
why on earth do y'all think that your favorite love-to-hate politicians would end up in guantanamo?

i mean, i enjoy an active fantasy life myself but i still maintain contact with reality...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark1914

CIS seem to want to plug the drain...

CIA.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton, Arizona Sen. John McCain, and California Rep. Jackie Speier are three alleged suspects. Their names are said to be amongst the 9,000 Sealed Indictments that have been registered from November-December 2017. Go to Google Images of Clinton, McCain and Speier. You’ll see them pictured in ankle boots, which hide GPS tracking devices.

Bullsnip.

It's complete BULL and a SNIP.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

That's really reaching.

REACHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

FYI GPS tracking devices don't have to be hidden in boots these days.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That's really reaching.

Thank you for your reply.

These boots are strange. Hillary has had hers on for months now.. Mccains boot was for a messed up achilles heal. His keeps changing foot though.

Happy New Year to you

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Whats strange about ?

A couple of years ago they put my whole arm in a cast for a broken finger.

Doctors are idiots.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
why on earth do y'all think that your favorite love-to-hate politicians would end up in guantanamo?

i mean, i enjoy an active fantasy life myself but i still maintain contact with reality...

They are politicians. I dont love them or hate them. They are the faces of a faceless system. This is not personal. I just want to see some truth and justice.

What has happened in US politics over the last few months has for the first time in history allowed us to see into the inner working of the deep state.

I would have thought most people would be happy about this. Do we really want unelected bodies dictating to elected officials what to do or killing presidents and officials thats disagree or threaten to expose them.

Even if there is a one percent chance this is real then its worth the attention and should be closely followed.

Something is going on. There are two many coincidences.

;-)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

They are politicians. I dont love them or hate them. They are the faces of a faceless system. This is not personal. I just want to see some truth and justice.

What has happened in US politics over the last few months has for the first time in history allowed us to see into the inner working of the deep state.

I would have thought most people would be happy about this. Do we really want unelected bodies dictating to elected officials what to do or killing presidents and officials thats disagree or threaten to expose them.

Even if there is a one percent chance this is real then its worth the attention and should be closely followed.

Something is going on. There are two many coincidences.

you didn't answer my question at all.

what makes you think that any of them would end up in guantanamo? it's for people who are detained indefinitely without trial because we don't have evidence enough to charge and we don't want to let them go. you think these people are under some kind of semi-house-arrest with monitored ankle bracelets. how do you go from wildly speculative point A to wildly speculative point B?

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Whats strange about ?

Doctors are idiots.
I agree!

That was especially strange when your doctors switched your cast to the other arm...........

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

That's really reaching.

They are if you dont want anyone to know you are under house arrest.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

For the past few days QAnon reported the following:

the November 2017 Saudi Arabia purge will stop the flow of money to fund American politicians

the Deep State (CIA) was involved in the 1963 JFK assassination

the 1995 Oklahoma City Murrah Building bombing

they carried out the 9/11 terrorist attack -

they executed the October 1, 2017 Las Vegas shooting -

and have been involved in other false flags.

Hold on thar,
So this rabbit has been posting this for the last few days, to [tel] us all that ???????

Where's he/she been this last 54 years!

And, elsewhere, Trump is launching a counter-coup?
Who's Trump been talking to...pigeons!
edit on 31-12-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Whats strange about ?

Doctors are idiots.

Unusual. ER docs usually only give pain medications as there is not much they can do with a broken finger , broken toe , or cracked ribs. Except for the normal finger splints or compression bandages.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

a reply to: fiverx313

Perhaps because they may have committed crimes against the US ?

Perhaps a recheck is in order.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Whats strange about ?

Doctors are idiots.

Unusual. ER docs usually only give pain medications as there is not much they can do with a broken finger , broken toe , or cracked ribs. Except for the normal finger splints or compression bandages.

Maybe they had to set his nose too

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I always lose interest when it's stated the U.S. Government is responsible for 911, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, etc..

Now that I see President Trump is the initiator of this GITMO activity, it's worth paying attention to!
thegoldwater.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join