It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

No reason!? The entire point of these decisions is to make profit.

I bought in at 3200. I will exit when I know the time is right. This is a correction, not a crash, and the correction itself doesn't seem to be that extreme.

I have no reason to move anything around right now.

And if you had used it to buy bullion, you would have had absolute liquidity in your physical possession, and already been in profit from that as well. Then you could have sold that profit, and purchase a higher value of Bitcoin than you are currently in possession of.

This is true.

However, I want to emphasize that I am NOT a trader. I'm a medium-to-long investor and making such trades does not appeal to me. I am fully aware that there is more profit with that, but I have specific goals in mind and shifting BTC to AU and back again isn't in the cards.

Your service has rewarded you with a great opportunity to build your wealth many will never have.

Honestly my service has not played a role in this at all.

Keep making your family proud, make the money when you can.

Wilco.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Will ripple escrow effect price?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Wooooh!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
$10,122 as of this posting.

How's THAT for calling the market.

Wooo!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: neo96

lol I didn't give you the link...

www.moonmath.win...

Sorry tired.

Wtf.

Rainbows ?

We have to put up with Transcryptos now?

LMAO.

Transcryptos.... lol.

The rainbow chart is good for identifying accumulation levels, run starts, run ends, and the crashes that follow.

This is the chart I follow and I think I've had a pretty good track record lately using it to plot my price action projections.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I knew it was going to be a hot summer!

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
It would have been alot bigger if you just traded by now. Its not like I said it was going to stay down. In fact, you re-read I said you would bank bigger if you keep flipping. Then again, so does the very basis of the industry.

Metals prices are also rising. I am truly fascinated by this new market, which is why I like to stay involved in the discussion. Unfortunately I will likely never trade in this particular commodity , but it is fun to study as I do have keen interests in finance in general. Plus, I like discussing it with my older son too sometimes so that he is familiarized with it. He is only twelve, but has already learned alot about the economy he will be maturing into.

My financial education from the parents consisted of my mama constantly running into the red, mainly thanks to mail order catalogs, and my pop explaining how to leverage promotional rates on cards to generate liquidity. Of course he was by far no expert himself, so terms like liquidity and capital and puts and shorts etc.. I would not learn or understand until I personally became interested.

So, I am happy to see increasing valuation, but it needs to become something, otherwise the big numbers on a screen just keep getting smaller, and bigger, and smaller and bigger and all we are doing is watching numbers play around!

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It would have been alot bigger if you just traded by now.

Why? Why would I waste my time with that when I can just wait?

Its not like I said it was going to stay down. In fact, you re-read I said you would bank bigger if you keep flipping.

Once again, there is FAR MORE RISK in trading like this. There is NO inverse or direct proportionality between BTC and AU or even USD. There is NO reason I should make those kinds of trades at all.

I think the price point of BTC today more than proves that.

When you made your post about trading between BTC and AU, BTC was at $7900 bucks. Today it is at $10,800 and moving up toward 11,000.

On the other hand, AU started the YEAR at $1300 bucks and today the price is $1399.

BTC started the year at $3200.

There is no reason at all to do as you suggest. The ROI is night and day.

In fact, the price action outpaces AU so much that doing what you suggest would ENSURE that I would lose a lot of money in taxes and fees and would have to hold onto AU for months just to make that money back, and by then I wouldn't be able to reenter the market in BTC.

You do not know what you're talking about.
edit on 22 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

What is your prediction over the next few weeks? Do you fall it will fall significantly again?

To be honest, I am no expert in this. Got myself a digital wallet with about £40 of bitcoin in it.
edit on 22-6-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I don't make predictions for short term price actions. And I'm only ball parking it based on data available to me.

I will only be accurate until I'm not. I highly recommend heading over to Bitcoin.org and reading up on as much as possible.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I don't make predictions for short term price actions. And I'm only ball parking it based on data available to me.

I will only be accurate until I'm not. I highly recommend heading over to Bitcoin.org and reading up on as much as possible.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Also remember that my initial post in this thread was doomed due to the crash of 2017. I am open to being wrong so I have to recommend that you do as much of your own data mining as you can.

Don't listen to some schmo on the internet.

I'm willing to sacrifice my wallet, but I'm not willing to sacrifice yours.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Also remember that my initial post in this thread was doomed due to the crash of 2017. I am open to being wrong so I have to recommend that you do as much of your own data mining as you can.

Don't listen to some schmo on the internet.

I'm willing to sacrifice my wallet, but I'm not willing to sacrifice yours.

Thanks for the info and advice

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
After more than a year my $GBTC holding is finally in profit.

Someone is pumping it.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Opinion follows:

The next major level is $12K. There is NO resistance beyond $12K until you get to $20K.

I believe BTC will blow right past $20K. However, psychologically, many will sell between $12K and $20K. Those people are going to sorely regret it as their miscalculation of the strength of this market will be colored by the losses taken in 2017.

Buy when there is blood in the streets. Been doing that this whole time.

I will buy on the pullback. No idea when that will be since this is uncharted territory. We won't be in sell territory until 2020 at the earliest. Which is fine by me. 2020 will see highs between $85,000 and $100,000/BTC.

I realize this factors in a lot of things between now and then.

But I see the momentum increasing. All data is pointing to these new highs and I find this impossible to ignore.

So there it is. My 6-month prediction of the price of BTC.

The altcoin market hasn't even woken up yet. If you're not in the altcoin market then start looking at good projects with actual headway being made. Products being sold, services being rendered.

The alt coin market of yesteryear is not nearly the incoherent trash heap today. Many projects have matured into full-blown business ventures and are making money doing useful things. With massive 5G deployments coming, IoT and Blockchain economics will be at center stage.

I am NOT a financial advisor. I'm just a dude on the internet and you don't have to listen to me.
edit on 24 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well I just had a long friggin post typed up and a stupid pop up ruined that for me.

I havnt been on ATS in a while because of all of the ads that keep on popping up.

Kind of frustrating on the ole phone here.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Got a jist of what it was about?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Wasnt much, I was just saying that I still havnt sold any crypto and that I kind of regret not buying more when is was way low in Feb and March.

I am currently putting a little bit every week into pree 33 gold and just acquired a $5 gold piece.

I want to keep adding to my minuscule bitcoin pile but I feel like it has been such a drastic increase here in the last few weeks that is seems there has to be a heavy downswing of sells.

I moved some alt coins around but it has yet to pan out so I am letting them ride.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

I don't expect much motion in the altcoin market. Not yet, anyway.

The altcoin summer may actually come in the winter as the year comes to a close. Especially as many of these main net launches are enabled by 5G deployments toward the end of the year.

There is SO much happening right now in the worlds of crypto, IoT, 5G, and AI. The momentum is only NOW starting to gain steam.

This is, of course, only my opinion. But it is an informed opinion. There's no 100% guarantee this will all pan out the way I view it. The chances appear to be very favorable, however, and that's what I'm setting my sights on.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Are you still buying bitcoin or are you waiting for a dip?

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join