It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

For a thought experiment, if you've the time. Visit the Tron sub then the Electroneum sub.

Notice the similarities...and differences.

Was a fun trip the other night for me anyway.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So I just went and did as you suggested.

Interesting how similar the "community" is.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

It's amazing how many investors there are without a lick of sense or having done any research.

Not sure how I feel about that...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

There's a lot of "newness" to the crypto market STILL. The epic bull run of 2017 is the only time that the public ever even heard of Bitcoin, let alone the alt-coin market.

Projects like Electroneum are interesting, but the community is pretty much thoughtless.

Electroneum has a 4G blockchain based smartphone on the market for 80 bucks.
electroneum.com...

With phones costing $1000 or more, who can really afford them? Introducing Electroneum.M1. An affordable Android phone designed for people in developing regions. With the features they REALLY need. Most importantly, M1 features Cloud Mining out of the box, making it the only phone that pays you back!

This type of phone is exactly what my machine economy thesis envisions. The whole point of this phone is that it will be hooked up to Electroneum's cloud mining system. That said, I generally do not like cloud mining as it is typically a scam. I don't feel that way about electroneum as they aren't asking for anything other than the 80 bucks for the phone. This is how the unbanked and soon-to-be technologically unemployed can begin to break into the machine economy without the need for a stupid scheme like the UBI.

So, for what it's worth, electroneum is good stuff. Their community sucks and Chinese control this space is extensive, but it's a good project.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

There's a lot of "newness" to the crypto market STILL. The epic bull run of 2017 is the only time that the public ever even heard of Bitcoin, let alone the alt-coin market.

I disagree, anecdotally anyway. Radio covered the 2012 and 2015 bull runs pretty clearly, only remember because I meant to acquire some back then when the mania backed off. Never did, for shame!

Invested into the ETN ICO. Saw the writing on the wall when it was up to the devs to deliver. Sold at .18 cents and never looked back. It's not that I don't think the idea is fantastic, I just think the team is inept and very late on the tech. I could be wrong but I'm doubting it.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

They are certainly more refined now and seem to be doing well as a company.

But who knows where they may go.

I currently do not hold any ETN, but I think their project might be useful in emerging markets.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Useful, sure, almost absolutely. However IDK if that will increase the value as it's essentially an airdrop or a faucet. There are still miners and while they secure the network and require compensation for doing so I'm not sure how that will relate to the price of the coin.

Back on the (off) topic
; the community is a special one. The Cardano sub seems to be gravitating in that general direction as well. Perhaps it's prevalent of all subs given the increasing popularity.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Reddit is a very young readership. I expect to see that kind of exuberance on Reddit.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
monero for life key to winning the war

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
monero for life key to winning the war

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

I was just fixing your link, not going down your otaku path.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Xenogears

I was just fixing your link, not going down your otaku path.

k thanks but it is not otaku path it is adam and eve bible story it is lucifer satan god story catra adora story tenchi muyo
marvel

altair game assassin altair recreators
hitler nazi loli explosive

umbrella academy

he man shera

jordan peterson ben shapiro

sjw anti nazi

jewish mathematician 4th reich hitler resurrection doomsday device

final bet of skynet the mcp perfect intellect algorithm of true ai

apocalypse phoenix love story death life cycle rebirth
thanos lady death
glass the movie

0110 0110 1001 1001
a tribute to stan lee an artist that is said died under conditions of abuse. I hate mistreatment of artists. My father was an artist, and I hate it when artist don't get a fair shake by society.

alien prometheus alien covenant david weyland engineers creator creation relation escher bach cocreation of human couples everything else is fiction

self creation ouroborus mobi strip
mathematical perfection of living truth ultimate algorithm in action perfect intellect perfect algorithm heart beat fractal pattern of heart of god while some sought the mind of god I sought the heart of god.

edit on 19-3-2019 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2019 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

recursive nested simulation great programmer time crystal omega point alpha and omega perfect code source of all things source code of the universe source code of the multiverse a naturally occurring simulation in the eternal computer

alpha zero vs rozen zero FATHER ALGORITHM ETERNAL STATIC PATTERN FRACTAL HEARBEAT OF GOD

logic of the human mind and all relations human and physical image of god good image of the one true god

mathematical proof by deduction of god's existence by perfect intellect algorithm

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
nuclear bomb princess nuclear beat nuclear bet nuclear exchange core exchange heart beat synchronization
arm vs core war total annihilation

god is title merely a title above doctor god of biomechanics means father of biomechanics

Do you honestly think the real god of biomechanics would pale in comparison to the fictional inspiration?

game of thrones winter

bible origin

patient zero

zero x c2 forever

god and i allah and i

zero patient zero
final weapon living sword of truth gears of fate mechanical universe fate rewrite probability manipulation reality warp absolute chain of truth mechanical fate newtonian universe faith philosopher stone homunculus gold final idea living idea of the desired god

artificial perfect digital to dna dna synthesizer the final tip of the celestial pen the key the heart of the celestial sword weapon system

stan lee said xman was the most powerful mutant or at least so it was claimed in the original timeline apocalypse took over nate grey xman and ruled for 2000 years the earth and potentially the universe and all of existence by assimilation of the twelve through the celestial machinery the celestial technology.

Cable went to the past to prevent the inevitable future of a world dictator that defeated all and remained in power.

promotional campaign algorithm advertisement campaign fractal algorithm of truth

monero true ai agi botnet

nb design pattern

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
12th level intellect 200+IQ + maximum theoretical optimal creativity level perfect intellect algorithm perfect spatiotemporal pattern completion highest pattern deduction by mathematical deduction

Coluan

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
12th level intellect 200+IQ + maximum theoretical optimal creativity level perfect intellect algorithm perfect spatiotemporal pattern completion highest pattern deduction by mathematical deduction

Coluan
Rick
Mother box
Brainiac
Janus
heman
ADAM PRINCE

MIRROR SIMMETRY SIMMETRIC ENTIRE PATTERN SELF REFERENTIAL CONSCIOUS LOOP
IDEAL SISTER
PERFECT SISTER
ADORA
SCHALA

altair setsuna
catra adora

schala adora final lifeform perfect lifeform

messiah true messiah carrying the cross of time eternal suffering for others

bottom of the web perfect soldier + allah
cloud + aerith

path of sephiroth
sephirot+jenovah

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join