It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzzfeed: 37 things white people ruined in 2017

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Sad thing is that if he was hell bent on doing that you would have thought he would have at least given the farms to the farm workers who might have had some idea what to do, but no ... he rewarded his political cronies who were completely clueless.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Grambler

A bigot more apt? Racists think their race is superior.

No.

I thinkl saying one race is evil is racism to the highest degree.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Eh.

I don't know. I think it does display the highest degree of intolerance for another race or group which is what bigotry is.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It must suck to be so racist that you can't continue to enjoy something because white people like them now.

Also not allowed to like white culture stuff if youre white because thats racist too. Kinda damned for anything you do or dont do if youre white these days.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

It must suck to be so racist that you can't continue to enjoy something because white people like them now.

Also not allowed to like white culture stuff if youre white because thats racist too. Kinda damned for anything you do or dont do if youre white these days.

Haven't you imbibed the standard SJW tripe? There is no real white culture. Whites stole it all from someone else and ruined it.

Oh wait ... am I allowed to use tripe? Someone might think I am trying to steal their culture's menudo and ruin it or something.
edit on 29-12-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
a reply to: ketsuko

I was being cheeky about the USA.

Anyone can be a CEO... with the right schooling and drive in the USA.

May I correct your post????

Yeah, that looks better.

OK. While true If one starts their own company but a CEO at AT&T needs at least a HS diploma to be considered for the position. I assume.

The days of working your way to the top as a white guy, from mail clerk at Mitsubishi are pretty much gone.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: butcherguy

Well what do you expect? That half was probably a typical white person, and it likely ruined him too.

Technically, Obama's Momma ruined him first...
Because she was white... and she liked him.

yah except that she left him to be raised by wolves..

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Anyone who eats macaroni and cheese, is hardly privileged. Lol

Now, would anyone dare to create a list of all the things black people destroyed?
edit on 29-12-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

I'm sure the 17 things black people ruined in 2017 will be published tomorrow.

The fact that you jumped to “Black people”as the counter to this post speaks volumes about how far we still have to go...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Anyone who eats macaroni and cheese, is hardly privileged. Lol

Now, would anyone dare to create a list of all the things black people destroyed?

Ditto my last response to this post...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejaybird

37 Things Black People Need To Stop Ruining In 2018
www.buzzfeed.com...

Why can't a person post archive.is lnks?
archive.is...://www.buzzfeed.com/outefiainuvai/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39uhz?utm_term=.as3yVO2v YW%23.np1vl9neA8
edit on 30-12-2017 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

From the new Buzzfeed article:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Wait, you are blaming the buyers and ignoring the sellers?

Wait, you are ignoring the market and focusing on the crop?

Now go huh, what, I don't get it.

If blacks hadn't been owning and enslaving other blacks there would not have been African slaves to purchase.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: NobodyToldMe

So 35 more reasons White People destroyed America then?

At worst 35 more reasons Stupid people destroyed America.

BTW I agree with you 100% about releasing a list targeting how blacks have ruined America. But you have to use real reasons, not partisan stuff like you used. Truth hurts ya know.

EDIT: See post two above mine. That's a much more realistic list.
edit on 12 30 2017 by NobodyToldMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

They just did.
www.buzzfeed.com...

Number 12 on the list.

Number 31

Number 32

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

They just did.
www.buzzfeed.com...

Number 12 on the list.

Yep I put that in my edit.

Although that isn't an actual Buzzfeed article. See "This post has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone create a post" at the top of the article. It will be taken down in 24 hours I'm sure.

EDIT: Heh I just noticed that the writer of the official Buzzfeed article is a black chick. I know it's an attempt at comedy but still kinda racist maybe? I can't tell anymore. I grew up thinking that blacks can't be racist. The last decade has shown me otherwise.
edit on 12 30 2017 by NobodyToldMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodyToldMe

They just did.
www.buzzfeed.com...

Number 12 on the list.

Although that isn't an actual Buzzfeed article. See "This post has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone create a post" at the top of the article. It will be taken down in 24 hours I'm sure.

Oh, I didn't know that about Buzzfeed. I see the original article still exists on their site after >24 hours.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodyToldMe

They just did.
www.buzzfeed.com...

Number 12 on the list.

Oh, I didn't know that about Buzzfeed. I see the original article still exists on their site after >24 hours.

That's because it was written by a staff writer. They will stand behind that one. They probably told her to write it as such.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Good ol' buzzfeed, I can't wait for their '81 reasons why being eaten by a shark is bad for you.'

These guy and girl writers are clowns, how they keep their jobs astounds me. There are plenty of bright eyed young writers out there looking to break into journalism but they are being forced out of the field by folk who will write '417 ways to get an ass like Kim Kardashian' I feel a Double facepalm coming.

But I guess you need to cater to the lowest common denominator because not everyone has the grey matter, Buzzfeed caters to those who think Monopoly is a type of cheese and sadly they profit from the ignorant.

I aspire to enter journalism and this seems like a typical buzzfeed style attempt to poke the ant's nest, if I had a blank check and bought Buzzfeed i'd have two words for the incumbent writers; the first word starts with F and the second word is 'off.'

edit on 30-12-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

One thing the left ruined in 2017 by supporting this kind of openly racist ranting; any chance of democrats being elected by that pesky white majority vote.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

One thing the left ruined in 2017 by supporting this kind of openly racist ranting; any chance of democrats being elected by that pesky white majority vote.

They have sure alienated me. I'm embarrassed when I see that SJW BS anywhere. I just have to remember that they are the Vocal Minority when it comes to Democrats. Social Media amplifies that nonsense above rational discourse.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join