It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzzfeed: 37 things white people ruined in 2017

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: NobodyToldMe

Oh, I was referring to the "they who are mounting an assault upon his inbox.

Do you seriously think the leadership of all those nations deem him that important?

Ahh I see. I misunderstood your post. I though you were commenting on his first paragraph, not his second.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

No the things mentioned in his first is ground that has already been covered in this thread and in many, many previous discussions on other threads.

Regardless, while it may be more appropriate to label the EU leadership the "white establishment" it is much more difficult to get away with it in the US where you have to take into account the representative nature of the government, the polyglot/mutt nature of the people, and the far from simply lily-white nature of any of it -- people or its government.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No the things mentioned in his first is ground that has already been covered in this thread and in many, many previous discussions on other threads.

Regardless, while it may be more appropriate to label the EU leadership the "white establishment" it is much more difficult to get away with it in the US where you have to take into account the representative nature of the government, the polyglot/mutt nature of the people, and the far from simply lily-white nature of any of it -- people or its government.

As a long time lurker I know his M.O. But I was trying to be fair, as I do to everyone.

But yes you are correct about the differences between the US and the EU/NATO in general.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

They left out how many bombs the White Establishment dropped on multiple middle eastern and african countries, turning cities to ruins and killing or displacing millions of people.

How 'ruinous' is that?

"white establishment"?

Does that mean everything the government does in the US is done by "white establishment"?

Name one Black CEO.

Here you go, enjoy!

www.benzinga.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
www.buzzfeed.com...

1. Macaroni and cheese.
2. Protests.
3. K-pop.
4. Sneaker culture.
5. Makeup.
6. Trees.
7. And the United States of America.
et al

The left is insane if they can't see the ridiculousness of a list of things "white people ruined". Its even more absurd if you read the list and things like Mac and Cheese are on the list.... LOL

Imagine an article titled, "37 things black people ruined in 2017".

Then sit back, grab the popcorn, and watch the "institutionalized racism", "whites cannot experience racism", "whites are privileged" and "people of colour have it worse because of things wypipo did 100 years ago" damage control roll in.

(lol) Indeed. Liberalism nowadays is truly a mental illness.

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join