It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzzfeed: 37 things white people ruined in 2017

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodyToldMe

I am still a registered democrat, but I wont vote for one again until they stop being cheerleaders for globalization, open borders and open hostility towards all white people. They have become a 21st century Bolshevik party. As a result they have lost my vote.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

I am still a registered democrat, but I wont vote for one again until they stop being cheerleaders for globalization, open borders and open hostility towards all white people. They have become a 21st century Bolshevik party. As a result they have lost my vote.

Unfortunately I think the Dems will have to suffer defeat in the 2018 and the 2020 elections for them to figure out where they are going wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

You race pimps are killing ats.

What a freaking joke...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

You race pimps are killing ats.

What a freaking joke...

Yes the virtue signaling by the left is getting silly. But the excuse-making by the left in regards to black crime is being taken into the political scene now. That is killing ATS AFAIC.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Wow, I can't even begin to tell you how refreshing it is to see someone actually say this! Someone able to recognize what is truly happening through all the noise and BS.

There is a place for the democratic party, a place for an opposing view and a place for new ideas. There is room for even more. I will be the first to say the two-party system is hopelessly broken, and if Trump has done anything at all, detest him as people may, he has proven exactly this, beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Thank you for your candor.

edit on 12/30/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Grambler

A bigot more apt? Racists think their race is superior.

American Exceptionalism, Democracy for all, the American way, Our God and Our way of life is better, everywhere else is third world.

Americans are the biggest bigots on the planet. I know, I was raised one too.

Now I can admit it, I've thrown off the chains, most Americans can't admit their own phony 'superiority' (or conversely, shut up about it).

edit on 30-12-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

After evaluating a number of your recent posts on this thread and elsewhere, I feel like I have some advice which will be helpful for you. ...

It works better if you back the car into the garage before closing the door. That way the car doesn't stall after a while; just enough air gets in to keep the car running, but that's about it.

You can thank me later.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

After evaluating a number of your recent posts on this thread and elsewhere, I feel like I have some advice which will be helpful for you. ...

It works better if you back the car into the garage before closing the door. That way the car doesn't stall after a while; just enough air gets in to keep the car running, but that's about it.

You can thank me later.

EDIT: Well they took down the counterpoint one like I knew they would. Took about 12 hours I think.
edit on 12 30 2017 by NobodyToldMe because: edit for ontopic content

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I see.

Moving the goalposts again.

Last time I checked in, we were discussing the western world and how bad Europe was for exploiting the refugees. It was "whitey" who was ruining everything, but now you are keying in on the US?

So which one is the true bad guy?

European whites, whites in general, or the devil US?

Or do you just hate anything and everything that isn't brown?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Deleted
edit on 30-12-2017 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The left is insane if they can't see the ridiculousness of a list of things "white people ruined".

It's also insane to assume that "the left" (whatever that entails) all believe this. What is it with the belief that if someone has a differing ideology than your own, that they must differ in ALL beliefs? I think most on the left also think many of these things are absolutely ridiculous. Stop pinning this crap "on the left," and pin it on the right people.. ignorant idiots.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

The left is insane if they can't see the ridiculousness of a list of things "white people ruined".

It's also insane to assume that "the left" (whatever that entails) all believe this. What is it with the belief that if someone has a differing ideology than your own, that they must differ in ALL beliefs? I think most on the left also think many of these things are absolutely ridiculous. Stop pinning this crap "on the left," and pin it on the right people.. ignorant idiots.

Here here!

I am "of the left" and find what a small vocal minority of clueless kids are spouting on social media not agreeing with how the majority of Liberals believe. The second someone tells me how I am supposed to feel or think is the second they are no longer Liberal. They have become an enemy to free-thinkers.

The alt-left/right paradigm, formerly known as left/right wing extremism, has been around at least since the late '50/early '60s. Nothing new except the technology to make their views seems more valid than they are by sheer volume of social media posts like the BuzzFeed article.

BTW I have to again mention that the counter to that article was taken down earlier. But the counter was actually being serious and not trying to be funny so take that as you will.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The counter was more factual and less opinionated as well. But you know statistical facts are racist and all.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

The counter was more factual and less opinionated as well. But you know statistical facts are racist and all.

I wonder what would have been more offensive: The factual article not meant to be funny or an article like the OP one but put silly things about blacks in it. I bet the funny black rant would have taken much more flak than a serious fact-based one.

Test question: Why would the satirical one get more hate than the serious one?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Last time I checked in, we were discussing the western world and how bad Europe was for exploiting the refugees. It was "whitey" who was ruining everything, but now you are keying in on the US?

No, the outrage directed at me is for suggesting what the whole white establishment (in both EU and US combined, under NATO) does that really ruin the world. Not even on the 37 things list, conveniently. Leaving out all the endless war, endless debt and corruption, worldwide.

Thats what Hegemonic Murican Exceptionalists keep crowding my inbox about (delete, delete, delete). So incensed.

They want everyone to live in denial, they don't want to people to hear it so attack, attack anyone who keeps pointing it out.

Otherwise, they could give a rats ass what people think.
edit on 30-12-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Any insinuation that Whites are responsible for the ruin of the world is racist at it's core and laughable.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Now you're blaming a "they" who may or may not exist.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: matafuchs

The issue is that people do not look at this as comedy anymore and believe it.

I think many do. Problem is that their need for partisan BS compels them to make this more than it really is.

The person writing this article actually believes this. Scary. Not end of the world scary but holy # people are really like this scary.

It's an article about bad dancing, singing, etc.

Why does bad dancing and such scare you?

Like I said earler, some of you need to hand in your man card. You've gotten soft.

I will also again emphasize that some of the dancing should be banned....

So you can see the humor in it, can't you? You just can't help but let your partisan side take control of ya.

Agreed. They've all turned into "alt-lite cucks".

Ironic that the actual avalanche of snowflakes is coming from the conservative camp. The next thing you'll hear is that the actual air itself offends them and is part of some giant conspiracy to wipe them out.

"STOP BREATHING! Air is out to destroy white Christian conservatives!!!" *eye roll*

TBH, they just want something to bitch and be outraged about to reinforce their cognitive dissonance.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Now you're blaming a "they" who may or may not exist.

To be fair "they" most certainly exist. "They" being the predominately white leaders of predominately white countries of the West/NATO as he stated. So that is a valid statement to make.

Just as making a statement about how the black "they" are ruining our inner cities with gang violence and overwhelming our welfare system with all of the Welfare queens and their broods begoting more welfare queens.

Right intrptr?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Oh, I was referring to the "they who are mounting an assault upon his inbox.

Do you seriously think the leadership of all those nations deem him that important?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join