It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the dark consciousness attacks the LIGHT* it forces the LIGHT* to become stronger.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

What makes you think, something as universal as consciousness operates in such superficial, subjective simplicities as "light" & "darkness"?

Logic.

Show me two people who have the same definitions and the same values attached to that.

Ok you and I both know it is wrong or dark in conscious to forcefully control someone or someones deceptively with dark intentions to ultimately harm them and lead them astray intentionally.

Do you agree with me or not Peeple?
I used us two for your example.
It is the Brightness within both our consciousness that tells us something seems wrong about that...

If we agree there's a "higher soul", be it the human species consciousness cloud, or the collective earths "soul pool", or the "mind of the universe", than you have to acknowledge it's pretty grey.

I acknowledge that if darkness ruled, eventually everything will be destroyed and void due to the dark consciousness causing all associated to it that act like it to attack one another in order to simply coexist.

If for example it is a dog eat dog world, what happens when all the dogs are eaten?
A last dog is left to sit alone in silence with no other dogs to interact with because it ate or destroyed them all. Equals void.

I also acknowledge that if LIGHT* consciousness watches over and guides Creations conscious development, human or greys or other CREATOR Creations it will see to it that the Creations develop and grow together through the turmoil the Created may experience.
Encouraging growth over control, oppression and destruction.
Otherwise why would anything require creation if only to become void. Illogical...
edit on 12/22/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
I acknowledge that if darkness ruled, eventually everything will be destroyed and void due to the dark consciousness causing all associated to it that act like it to attack one another in order to simply coexist.

What is appearing is constantly disappearing. A noise arises and subsides - all is being destroyed right now - all that appears arises out of the void and subsides back into the void - eternally.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The balance is made when the darkness realises that it is weak to seek control over others and to attack others will make them stronger eventually then the darkness will ever be.

Weakening the dark parts of the WHOLE* of which we ALL make up.

The balance of the LIGHT* is to remain diligent enough to not become as the darkness by seeking to control the darkness.
Only seeking to enlighten it...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Yes

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
The balance is made when the darkness realises that it is weak to seek control over others and to attack others will make them stronger eventually then the darkness will ever be.

There is no other - there is just this light show that is appearing, always presently.
Is it possible to step outside the light? Can you walk out of the present into time? If you believe you can step outside the present then you will be walking in darkness.

If you make an image or idol of yourself, you will be cast out into the dark.

edit on 22-12-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

You are a black hole emitting light.
The light is dancing and making it appear as if there is more than just light. The light appears as a movie but you never appear in the movie - you just see the movie.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I like your afterthought and it's true those dwelling in light/darkness phantasies need an adversary, the darkness, satanists etc focus on the self, they're not the ones creating a war, if you want to call it that.
The only ones seeking to destroy are those light people. They want the light to be all there is and that's the root of evil. The ultimate destruction.
And they try to sell it as "good". It's like an atomic bomb. Complete destruction of what scares them, just because they don't understand that there's nothing without a purpose.
God doesn't play dice. The universe knows no chance, everything that can happen will happen. It takes night and day to make living things grow.
But that part of the famous phrase "all is one" isn't understood by many who are stuck in the spirituality beginners class.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

It's not logic, how is that logic? The word you're looking for is bias.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

need an adversary, the darkness, satanists etc focus on the self, they're not the ones creating a war, if you want to call it that.
The only ones seeking to destroy are those light people. They want the light to be all there is and that's the root of evil.

Actually, when you put it like that Peeple, it makes the lightsiders sound selfish by only wanting the light to exist, and "yes" I can see that too as evil.

The ultimate destruction.
And they try to sell it as "good". It's like an atomic bomb. Complete destruction of what scares them, just because they don't understand that there's nothing without a purpose.

Yep, one of the few things that actually worry me is how far they are willing to go.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I disagree. Both light and dark are symbiosis. Just like good and bad, right and wrong, left and right, up and down, Which are human classified and defined constructs. These opposites need each other to exist. Duality is the nature of this material world. One could argue that with given time. Eventually light will give strength to darkness. How? Because absolute light is a form of corruption. Where there is corruption, darkness grows strong. And thus the cycle continues. Get the picture? There is no one or the other. That is an illusion. They are both different side of the same coin. If you are still stuck in the one side is better than the other dogma. I'm afraid you are still living in ignorance, and haven't been paying proper attention to the world around you. The real lesson here is to live in symbiosis with duality in every waking hour.
edit on 22-12-2017 by f0xbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: f0xbat

I disagree. Both light and dark are symbiosis. Just like good and bad, right and wrong, left and right, up and down, Which are human classified and defined constructs. These opposites need each other to exist. Duality is the nature of this material world. One could argue that with given time. Eventually light will give strength to darkness. How? Because absolute light is a form of corruption.

I kind of see your way looking at this. I've always thought of the light/dark dichotomy as a metaphor for people's behavior. For the terms to have any meaning they have to be define relative to each other. But also, there is a element of spirituality in this conversation. I think if we put this in terms of good and evil it's a conversation about the battle between several ideas:

1. authoritarianism versus egalitarianism
2. selfishness versus selflessness
3. strong leadership versus fellowship
4. lords versus slaves
5. power corruption versus humility

There's probably more. But I think there is a battle going in our collective human soul about which way of being is the best or proper way to be. The way I interpreted the OP was a statement about the struggle of these ideas. I would like to hope light always defeats the dark. But I'm not so sure. I would hope the way light defeats the dark is by the dark not existing at all in the conversation. The problem is our lesser human natures seem to never go away for a lot of people.

edit on 22-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
A consciousness that is Bright does not seek to forcefully control the dark consciousness.

For if it did that would make it a dark consciousness...

There is no need to control the dark only protect from its activities, for the intelligence within the true LIGHT* knows what the end outcomes and results will be for those based in dark activities that are selfish and hateful.
They will see their own demise.

However a duty of those with a Brighter consciousness may be to prevent the spread of ignorance, which can feed the darkness by enlightening those lost in confusion.
By alerting the darkness of its true weaknesses an opportunity is placed in the way or path of darkness to HELP it find a better way.

If the LIGHT* attempts to help those lost in the darkness it is attempting to support the WHOLE* that both sides make up.

Again darkness if left alone to coexist and rule the outcomes are already destined to unfold.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Consider for example a planet overwhelmed by consciousness full of darkness. Though there may be an illusion that the system is controlled and sustained, eventually that forced control is going to encounter a backlash event from other dark consciousness that don't want controlled.
An event that may spark a war or wars that ultimately may destroy all parties participating and the planet.
Leaving a planet of void.

And the darkness that may have survived is left with a damaged planet and limited resources if not nothing to support its growth any longer. Does not seem logical to 1 of an outcome...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Where do you draw the line? What is darkness? A tortured child that grows up to be violent? There is darkness as in sad times. Not? A sad story, but who's evil in this case? The parent which wants the child to succeed and asks for too much. Too hard. Too much pressure.
You raise a killer, if you add physical violence to the psychological pressure.
Is the hole genetical line evil garbage? Can't you find any merci?
They're victims. How sad is that you want to kill the victims?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Where do you draw the line? What is darkness?

Dark consciousness is acting or carrying out intentional ignorance upon others, that you know others would not prefer carried out upon them.
It is intentionally inflicting harm and pain upon others.
It is being aware of your harmful actions upon others. Actions that you would not want some to do to you deceptively.
It is not that hard to understand...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
OP shoulda put a last Jedi spoiler warning on this!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I understand. I just disagree and think you're unjust and merciless.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

1 Apollos that you feel that way peeple I do my best to LOVE ALL LIGHT* - Darkness and the Grey areas in between where some of us find ourselves.

I do not mean to come off as merciless to you.

Just sharing a Bright idea that came to me...
The LIGHT* in my words may cut away at some but there is nothing I share saying that the darkness has to become LIGHT*.

I am more or less alerting the consciousness of darkness that from my view it is weakening itself. Which can cause instabilities within the WHOLE* as the darkness continues to attack others and itself.

The ouroboros activities
of Service To Self or S.T.S consciousness limit opportunity for growth. For as the head attempts to eat the tail of its own body the self inflicted wounds of attack are shared by all parts associated to the whole body. Essentially causing damage that then needs time to heal and slowing the process of Creation development or growth.

NAMASTE

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Bad people/Darkness

Good people/Light

A deep subject simplified.

Bad always wins when good people do nothing.

Yet........

There is no such thing as a useless person if they can be used as a bad example.

You can either stand your ground and watch the half-life of darkeness play out, which it will, or you can use their weaknesses against them to where they effectively kill themselves. Which will happen in time.

Trust me......there are people out there who act is if the light/goodness/progressiveness is something they are allergic to. Like a vampire to the light. These people are not long for this life. Yet there are some who eventually come to their senses.

One analogy I used to use is simply this: You don't see 80 year olds smoking crack. They either die or wise up.

You can cut this cake any way you like, the end result is that good always wins.

Always. That's why we're still here.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

What are "bad peole"? How did they become this way, they were born as innocent babies too. What made them grow up into Hitler, Stalin, Bush, Blair, ..." Or into horrible raping #-holes, stealing, lying pricks. Their story is just as complicated as yours. What makes them that way. Social contacts, cultural influence, first hand experience, your coping mechanism, like reading, music, sports, chatting, ... society in short.
The innocent baby, - society - killer. That's the path. Is society darkness? To some, yes.
But it's human behaviour. Yet if you knew how they are, what they feel, how they grew up, everything they experience, how they see the world, you'd understand maybe and it could have happened to you too.
There are studies saying free will is a myth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join