It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the dark consciousness attacks the LIGHT* it forces the LIGHT* to become stronger.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
The language of good and evil is for the most part is but a downward spiral that goes ever nowhere, always twisting upon itself, as an ever winding and repeating clock. Darkness? Light? Its the plot of many a kids story, and to many a movie. In the real world both are just aspects of a bigger picture. There both infinitesimally unimportant, but for a moment. And then the moment passes.

When you think of everything as good or evil. Or dark or light, then you have delegated your whole thought patterns to looking down two tunnels always seeing shadows here and there. It is something I like to call, double tunnel vision, but if you have double tunnel vision, then you also have a double tunnel mind, and also as a result a double tunnel world, were everything is presented but two options.

From the mind of primitive man, to the popularity of religions, even the joy of voting for your favorite mascot, all just a good story with a narrative, and its all just a product of double tunnel vision. Nothing becomes stronger and nothing becomes weaker, everything merely changes as dictated by the narrative.

Do you agree or disagree?

Cool story bro.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

What makes the Brighter consciousness stronger is the act of overcoming and persevering through the ignorant energy tossed at those who possess it from those darker conscious based.
The LIGHT* sees no need to attack just respond to the energy projected at them. This response is making the LIGHT* more durable and stronger then the darkness based energies.

For the darkness has nothing to make it durable or to challenge its energy to increase its strength. The darkness is comfortable in its illusion of power and control, ultimately making the darkness weaker...

Now if the LIGHT* attacked darkness first with massive pressures through time.
The outcome would be similar to the outcome of coal under pressure changing said coal into stronger diamonds.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Perfect nutshell explanation of why you thank dark souls for insulting or shunning you. Great thread!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
When the LIGHT* is attacked by darkness, the LIGHT* becomes stronger ultimately by gaining strength from having to overcome and perserver through the dark conscious activities & energy.

The LIGHT* and those of a Brighter consciousness knows not to attack the darkness first. For the intelligence within the LIGHT* consciousness knows to place force upon or attack the darkness will only make the darkness stronger...

The lack of intelligence within those of the dark consciousness cannot comprehend this truth.

NAMASTE*******

I like this and agree with the concept. Taking time for self reflection allows one to acknowledge their own faults, grow as a person and add their new light of increased awareness to that of others that are doing the same.

I'm getting a kick out of the "darkness is the absence of light" and "darkness can't exist in light" comments. These commemts are taking things way too literally and unfortunately ignore shadows. It might only be a slight reduction in luminosity, but it's a reduction nonetheless. For those that argue the definition of darkness is the absence of light and not a reduction, darkness is often used on a scale of variances: Dusk, twilight, midnight, black as pitch, absolute darkness, etc. The darkness of one is different than another which also swing things full-circle in that each person has their own darkness and often use that to compare to another person rather than reflecting on the positives.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

This is how darkness loses-

Even with the slowest approach light over darkness is like water on rock. Darkness loses the quickest when people of like mind unite with a single purpose to overcome the oppression of darkness. The human conscious mind is a powerful resonance that amplifies when it is connected to others. Our light is brightest when we combine it with others.

People of dark consciousness rarely unite because they are too busy trying to out dark each other. Usually the second in command violently kills the first in command.

The power of like mindedness and amplification of the light through connection: Like two opposing mirrors, there is chord that gets stuck when eyes meet confirming beyond doubt that we are one and the same. It is pure ego delusion to think what gives you consciousness and allows to you experience meaning is solely unique to your own experience. The power of light is strongest when we conclude what gives us enthusiasm also enables other people to experience enthusiasm. If everyone were concentrating half their time on amplifying other people's enthusiasm we would not have any darkness.

edit on 22-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I would imagine if one's coherence level between heart and mind were strong enough one could attack the dark at will.

The Light should easily win but false teachings and pathetic afraid beings of all types whom are afraid of what a loss of Darkness would mean are always running interference to help the Dark win.

All their doings are going to hurt them indeed...separating the Dark from the Light has been an ultimate fail....as has all forms of meditation which focuses as aloneness bringing closer to Oneness.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Good song to listen to while reading this thread: www.youtube.com...

btw, great thread!! Great posts by a lot of people!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

1 agrees dfnj2015

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
"The light shone upon the darkness, and darkness did not understand."

I got that from the inside of a Snapple lid. Or a book... don't remember.

This post was only partially tongue in cheek. There is a lot of wisdom in that statement.

The dualistic nature of our existence implies that both must exist.

Plato's allegory of the cave comes to mind. If darkness discovered light, would it choose to remain in darkness?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

I would imagine if one's coherence level between heart and mind were strong enough one could attack the dark at will.

That may be true.
It is just that that being or beings may need time after carrying out such acts upon the dark to reflect on themselves within, in order to not also feed the dark energy by acting like it or becoming like it...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

That may be true.
It is just that that being or beings may need time after carrying out such acts upon the dark to reflect on themselves within, in order to not also feed the dark energy by acting like it or becoming like it...

I agree but also beware of vampires and liches who are black holes of emotional need sucking out the entire soul of every person they meet. Soul cremators.

edit on 21-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
According to Tibetan Buddhism this is the order of the forces

1..First we have something called the "Primary Clear Light"..In Christianity this is called the "Unknown Father".

2..The Primary Clear Light divides into two parts
2.a. The Secondary Clear Light and
2.b The Darkness
In Christianity the "Secondary Clear Light" is the Son of the Father, and is called "The Christ"
The Darkness is "The Anti-Christ"

3..The Secondary Clear Light splits into
3.a. The White Light
3.b The Black Light

4..The White Light splits again into
4.a The Blue Light
4.b The Green Light...which becomes "YHWH" of the Holy Bible
4.c The Red Light

So, we see YHWH is below Christ, who is the Son of the Primary Clear Light

When the Darkness combines with the Secondary Clear Light we get the Primary Clear light

That's why Jesus says,

On the day when you were one you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?" -- The Gospel of Thomas #11

So, when the Christian souls all re-join Jesus and are all sitting with the same spirit of the Christ, which is the Secondary Clear Light, what will they do at that point in time?

That's the parable, and the paradox, of the spirit.

When white light and black light combine we get "Clear Light".

That's why you can't "see" GOD.

He is the "clear" light, you see "through" the body of God every day.

Like looking through the air at the clouds. You don't see the clear air, only the clouds etc..

You're looking through the body of the most high.

And all the things you do see, come from his light. So, you can't see HIM, only his works...

Jesus said, "The images are manifest to man, but the light in them remains concealed in the image of the light of the father. He will become manifest, but his image will remain concealed by his light." -- The Gospel of Thomas #83

By examining the things you do see, however, you can become conscious of the "Primary Clear Light" that gives rise to them, the intelligence behind all visible phenomena.

edit on 21-12-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Good post. I have to make a small joke because I am a jack donkey: I don't want my secondary clear light visiting the red light district anytime soon. Alright that's out of my system.

Getting back to "dad" and the primary clear light, the way God patiently and religiously carries out the laws of physics with absolute consistency is mind deafening. I'm just happy God keeps kicking the electrons around.

edit on 21-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

1 agrees dfnj2015

You da man! I love this thread. This is right where my mind has been resonating since I saw the latest Star Wars film.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

edit on 22-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

This is so wrong on so many levels. It would be funny if I wouldn't have to assume you're serious.
What makes you think, something as universal as consciousness operates in such superficial, subjective simplicities as "light" & "darkness"? Show me two people who have the same definitions and the same values attached to that.
That's too small much too small.
If we agree there's a "higher soul", be it the human species consciousness cloud, or the collective earths "soul pool", or the "mind of the universe", than you have to acknowledge it's pretty grey.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
In practice the light/dark duality just seems to balance itself.

For every black magician a white magician.

Personally I get the impression neither side wants to win.

afterthought

(evil grin)

So hypothetically speaking; the solution to the darkness vs light problem is to destroy them both in order to maintain the "balance".

edit on 22-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

What's there to win if the goal is balance?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Dunno Peeple, it's the lightsiders that seem to be the crusaders in this duality-war.

afterthought

If the goal is balance, then the lightsiders would need to look after the darksiders and visa versa. Maybe come to an "understanding" so both can exist. If a portion of darkness were to disappear, would an equal portion of lightness disappear too?

Conversely it would be in both light and dark's best interest to work hand in hand towards the expansion of both realms.

Maintain the Balance! goes the battle cry.

My apologies everyone, I'm in one of those moods . . .

edit on 22-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join