It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News CNN:Even without the buns, Trump's favorite fast-food meal is a diet-buster

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Link

On the campaign trail, President Donald Trump's typical McDonald's meal contained nearly a day's worth of calories and sodium, almost double the recommended daily dose of saturated fat and 2½ times the sugar he should eat in a day, according to US Dietary Guidelines.

Sorry had to post. CNN hitting with the hard investigative Journalism.

Even with this article CNN held to it's high standards:

Correction: An earlier version of this article gave the incorrect nutritional details for a medium shake.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Well.

The man does get 2 scoops, what does CNN expect?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Which CNN anchor is most likely to be charged with a sex-related crime? You just KNOW that someone will find the nerve to speak up. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Big Macs without the buns is just wrong. So messy, and that middle bun is really what defines it. He might as well order a double cheeseburger and add secret sauce and lettuce. It says he ate them without the buns and not ordered them without the buns. Maybe he left the middle bun in? CNN please go deeper, I need to know.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
With this reporting CNN appears to have given up all remaining hope on the Russian collusion story working out.

What’s next? He doesn’t change his socks every day?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
two scoops!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Its certainly not breaking news. Maybe you should drop it into the food forum, and we can all discuss the Donald's dietary preferences?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I thought you all boycotted CNN.
Yo guys sure generate clicks for them occasionally by making threads such as this one.
Rofl.
I guess some of you are obsessed with Hillary and CNN.
It seems as your life wouldn't have a purpose without the two.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

He's in front of a camera every day where everybody can see him.

Did people actually think he was a vegan who did yoga?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

Last week, I went to McDonalds for the first time in 2 years. Had a Big Mac and a 1/4th Pounder. (Special - 2 for $5)

Tasted GREAT, but oh the bloat, followed by multiple bathroom visits over the following 18 hours. Even my belt couldn't go to the usual notch.

I hope Donald Trump is steering clear of McDonalds. We need him to stay vibrant and healthy, like he was at tonight's rally.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I go for two mc doubles and a mcchicken with a small fry. It makes me feel so happy you know, because the packaging smiles at me and all. Every meal is a happy meal, not just for the kids!

oh lord, I could down either of those sandwiches by the dozen in a food eating contest. And if they ever brought back the Spicy McChicken, I may end up binging on those. Best stoner sandwich that ever existed!

At least I can get a green chili burger if I travel West of the Mississippi.
edit on 12-8-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Templeton

Last week, I went to McDonalds for the first time in 2 years. Had a Big Mac and a 1/4th Pounder. (Special - 2 for $5)

Tasted GREAT, but oh the bloat, followed by multiple bathroom visits over the following 18 hours. Even my belt couldn't go to the usual notch.

I hope Donald Trump is steering clear of McDonalds. We need him to stay vibrant and healthy, like he was at tonight's rally.

So vibrant and healthy i tell you

MAGA ! McDonalds again !!
edit on 9-12-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Doesn't McDonalds have an annual eating contest? (Like the hotdog contest) Would be great publicity, so long as the winner doesn't drop dead.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Why is the meal Trump eats even being scrutinized. I can give you more reasons why not enough salt is worse than too much salt in the diet.

Trump is not fat, if he wants to eat occasionally at a McDonalds or BK, it is his choice, not the newspapers, not yours and not mine. How would you guys like it if someone printed something like that when you ate a burger at a restaurant. I sure wouldn't. We have rights to privacy too, if we are not doing anything wrong, they cannot show it. I have been asked to have my crew photographed by the news a couple of times, I signed a form. The guys gave their approval to me verbally. If they do not mention your name, or show your face, they can just do the article. Except for minors, and even there, the parent signs a consent form, that is required by the news often if there is no news story involving tragedy or criminal activity.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I wouldn't say that Trump is vibrant and healthy, just because he golfs, ErrorErrorError. Arnold Palmer golfed right up to the week he died.

A better measure is how many hours a week President Trump is ACTIVE, compared to the average 70 year-old.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

McDonalds.

Burger King.

Burger King.

Burger KING.

Burger

KING

It all makes sense now.

Trumps a tyrant!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
My God, the horror! And this doesn't seem to include the sodium from all that hooker pee. We know why he is so fat and unhealthy for his age now.

Finally liberals, grounds to impeach him immediately.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
.......and surprisingly no where on their front page could I find the Donald Jr WikiLeaks article. Don't even have the guts to talk about it.

This is a great clip

Stelter is such a smug ass tool.

edit on 9-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

McDonalds.

Burger King.

Burger King.

Burger KING.

Burger

KING

It all makes sense now.

Trumps a tyrant!

I'm surprised they didn't just publish "Trump's secret recipe for borscht!"

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Trump is not fat

Exactly what word would you use to describe his physique?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join