It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News CNN:Even without the buns, Trump's favorite fast-food meal is a diet-buster

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Abysha

That's fine.... quite honestly I didn't think people would get serious about this. Were Bill Clinton's fast food cravings bad? The schedule Trump has kept for well like forever, seems to indicate his health and stamina is at least average, if not above average, given his age.

I'm sure all of us would have a tough time keeping up with him.

He doesn't drink or smoke, so there goes 98% of us. Sleeps 4-5 hrs a night, there goes the other 2%.

Eating MacD's and KFC will kill anyone left standing.

lol. Well done steaks would kill me.

edit on 12 9 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Remember when burgers were just 1$

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Remember when burgers were just 1$

Don't remember that one.

Is it just me or is Grimace related to Patrick from SpongeBob?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Templeton

Big Macs without the buns is just wrong.

Thats not all thats wrong...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

If that's not impeachable I don't know what would be. The only thing better would be if Ivana was Russian instead of Czech.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

rash decision making process or even slight depression

Oh the horror, an occasional big Mac and its the end of rational Presidential decision making - quick take the Nuclear football off him.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Some of those female rubenesque period females were hot!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It's not like this type of article is exclusive to Trump. The media also shamed Bill Clinton for his love of McDonald's. He used that as his impetus to get in better shape.

You do have to admit though, it's pretty ridiculous that Trump bragged about being the healthiest President in history. I don't think that's the case when you're regularly putting down a fast food meal that a stoner would be hard pressed to finish.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The article: "Drayer said that based on the protein and saturated fat in all those sandwiches, Trump would be better off eating one of the Big Macs or one of the Filet-o-Fishes rather than two of either, even without the bun. "

Genius! Whew, thank heaven Drayer pointed out that it's better to eat one Big Mac instead of two. That's some genius, groundbreaking analysis there.

Did someone actually get paid to write this article? How bad is the "reporting" of this news site that they think it's a good idea to write an article on how many calories the President eats in a meal? Holy crap.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Its still ok to hate fat people. So CNN is capitalizing on that fact.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

He's fat!...Impeach Him!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: rickymouse
Trump is not fat

Exactly what word would you use to describe his physique?

I'll throw out a couple...

Successful, aged American.

That's not a physique. If it were, all successful, aged Americans would look as bad as he does. They do not. There are plenty of hot old rich guys out there.
Ah, so you're a gold digger? ala the Internet Black Widow huh? plaguing Canada...

I could totally see it.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: Two scoops?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

He is 70 some odd years old. Jesus....if i look that good at 70.....

Except that hair and his dumb facial expressions he looks realpy solid for his age.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
For the people who said he is out of shape.
He is more in shape than a lot of people I see on a daily basis under the age of 40.

At his age....he can eat whatever the hell he wants!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
For the people who said he is out of shape.
He is more in shape than a lot of people I see on a daily basis under the age of 40.

At his age....he can eat whatever the hell he wants!!!

At no age can you eat whatever the hell you want.

Fast food is absolutely some of the worst stuff you can put in your body, along with alcohol and smoking.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
I thought you all boycotted CNN.

I guess some of you are obsessed with Hillary and CNN.
It seems as your life wouldn't have a purpose without the two.

They are the gift that keeps on giving. Just like you getting your panties in a bunch over this. Lighten up Louise, I'm just having a little fun with you. It's humor....forget it, you take everything so serious lately.

Eh?
I am in a good mood

Im only sharing my observations.
And those are that the american right is keeping CNN and Hillary alive.
Hillary lost and is irrelevant , CNN ratings are down (according to right wingers) but you guys keep bringing them back to life.
I hope they at least send you thank you cards

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

CNN's attempt at real news coverage of president Trump and they had to make a correction?

I've never seen such obsession with one person, nor such an unrelenting effort to destroy one person. An entire news organization hellbent on the destruction of Trump.

lol

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Seriously though, how can he eat like that? I could do two Big Macs no bun, and I might be able to get down a half of filet o fish, but that would be it. He really has gotten fat, since last year.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Wow, this thread is making me hungry for McDonalds...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Seriously though, how can he eat like that? I could do two Big Macs no bun, and I might be able to get down a half of filet o fish, but that would be it. He really has gotten fat, since last year.

Not sure how he does it. It's more than I could scarf down. The breads are probably the healthiest part of those sandwiches. Plus the filet of fishes have to be so greasy without the buns. 2 Big Macs I could handle, but 2 Filet of fishes have got to be horrible tasting.

I'm not sure of the weight, he's always been pretty big and let's call it husky. I'm not sure he's gained weight.

On a side note, can you imagine Trump at a fancy State dinner or Fundraiser? He must hate that food if he's such a fast food junky.

"You got any ketchup?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join