It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News CNN:Even without the buns, Trump's favorite fast-food meal is a diet-buster

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
For the people who said he is out of shape.
He is more in shape than a lot of people I see on a daily basis under the age of 40.

At his age....he can eat whatever the hell he wants!!!

At no age can you eat whatever the hell you want.

Fast food is absolutely some of the worst stuff you can put in your body, along with alcohol and smoking.

Well according to reports, Trump doesn't drink or smoke. I think he's never drunk or smoked in his life, if that's to be believed. So right there, he's probably better than most people so maybe it balances out health-wise?

I doubt he eats like this all the time. I can just see him at the Mar a Lago dinning room eating out of a Bucket of KFC and washing it down with a Big Gulp Slurpee!
edit on 9-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: rickymouse
Trump is not fat

Exactly what word would you use to describe his physique?

Rubenesque.

Perfect.

I'm a bit surprised so many here are sensitive to this topic since Trump and many users on here have never hesitated to body shame people. But I get it and I won't take part in that any longer.

"Rubenesque" will be my new word to describe Trump's physique.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill

a reply to: Templeton

Big Macs without the buns is just wrong.

Thats not all thats wrong...

Lol. Why don't I remember these commericals?

At the very least you have to give props to him for his self depreciating kinda humor with these. He's willing to laugh at himself.....but hates it when others make him the butt of jokes. I'm talking to you, Obama, at that Press Dinner. That one night was probably all the fire Trump needed to run for President. You could see him fuming as all the left leaning people around him we're laughing.

No wonder the Uber rich hate him, he mocks them with stuff like this. It's definitely part of his "charm" with the common folk.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

You should have the freedom to call Trump, "Mr. Fatty-fat Fat-butt" all day long.

This is just another aspect of society creating a condition of self-censorship.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

At least he doesn't go to the beach in a speedo like all the other other Old Rich guys with hot young wife's. He spares us that and for that we should thank him.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I only did that once.

People kept trying to put me back into the water.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

That was part of my reason for posting it. It's a stupid article and they even got one of the facts wrong in it and had to issue a correction. After their little fiasco yesterday, I thought it was appropriate to mock them for this.

Next, Trump leaves seat down sources say, causes International incident!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I only did that once.

People kept trying to put me back into the water.

You got the hot wife in the skimpy bikini too? Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You should have the freedom to call Trump, "Mr. Fatty-fat Fat-butt" all day long.

Choosing to grow as a person is not "self-censorship". Knowing I can call somebody a "Mr. Fatty-fat Fat-butt" without going to jail is all I need and I already have that. If it hurts people based on their own bodies, why would I want to say it? Again, that's not self-censorship any more than refraining from flipping off everybody who walks past me.

This site makes people ugly sometimes* and I think this thread reminded me to not let it stop my growth any more.

* with the exception of AugustusMasonicus.

edit on 9-12-2017 by Abysha because: clarifying

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Meh.

You're choice.

I remember a time when only sticks and stones broke bones.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I commend Trump for not drinking or smoking. It's actually a sad story as to why he doesn't drink.

As far as his diet, I had read that he is a big fan of fast food. It has something to do with his germaphobia.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I think this thread reminded me to not let it stop my growth any more.

That's more than I thought it would do.....

Wonder if McDonald's advertises on CNN?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I commend Trump for not drinking or smoking. It's actually a sad story as to why he doesn't drink.

What's the story? I've never heard why. I knew he was a germaphobe.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Trump is not fat

Exactly what word would you use to describe his physique?

Well, since most older people his age have muscle wasting issues since the bodies of older people start to get reduced enzymes, I would say he is well fed and does not have the normal deteriorating effect of most people for his age. He seems to get up without assistance relatively easily so he is in decent health.

People who are skinny minded see only skinny as healthy. You can have extra fat and be healthy. Fat cells contain stem cells, those can be used to help repair the body in a time of fasting or when a person goes through an illness. A skinny people has less chance of recovering from a surgery than say someone who is about Trumps size. People have been making up things about the fat and healthy relationship since as long as I can remember. Remember, a bear hibernates and it comes out of hibernation repaired for the year and skinny.

Sure, being obese is bad, if you cannot carry your weight around it is not good. Does someone seventy years old need to be out Jogging, all people who are old do not regenerate as well as when they are young. Sure, going for a walk is good for an older person, but remember, if you do not eat enough collagen to replace stores of Synovial fluid or melt the stored synovial fluid when needed then the joint wears out. One drink of alcohol a day will melt the Synovial stores. Too much will deplete the stores. Eating foods high in collagen on occasion will help to keep the joints working well, even in seniors. Why do you think they always give you jello when you stay in the hospital.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well with those Filet Of Fishes, Trump doesn't have to worry about his joints. Those sandwiches are loaded with lubricant.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: rickymouse Are you aware of what a bad diet can do to your thought process? It can lead to a rash decision making process or even slight depression which can lead to the same thing. If you didn't know that is fine but now you know. Next time you go to fast food for dinner eat what he gets and tell me how you feel.

I am aware more than you probably are of the effect of different foods on the thinking processes. I use food to control epilepsy and have taken five classes of the anti-epileptic drugs in the past and was severely intolerant to all of them. Some of those meds took away your ability to make memories, screwing up the short term memory. Others messed with my ability to think properly and I found myself living in a delusion. After I got off of them, I started researching why they did that to me. They are actually all based off of natural food chemistry, chemistry which is found in different foods. Mostly plant based foods.

I use some of these plants chemistries to control my epilepsy now. Actually eating too much plant based food chemistry is worse on perception and comprehension than junk food is. I monitor how everything makes me feel and I have ways to tell if something is getting too high, I prefer the NAC chemistry in soups and also the collagen to calm my epilepsy, but I do use the asparagus chemistry and cabbage chemistry to calm, but I use very little because that can effect your perception. I also avoid foods that block the acetylcholine and I do not like to consume too much tyramine chemistry or tyramine like...sugar.

People cannot comprehend how plant defense system chemistry can effect our thinking more than any other type of food. Some microbe chemistry can mess a person up if they overeat it too, stuff like glutamates and the other classes of tyramines can effect our thinking.

I don't like the McDs food because their burgers and sandwiches sit in my stomach like a log. It has something to do with the bun chemistry I think, I notice Datem in store breads seems to be an issue with that. McDs food does not seem to be too psychotropic to me, I will eat it occasionally, maybe once a month or less. Vanilla is very psychotropic. So are lots of the chemicals they put to preserve fresh veggies. They effect certain functions in the brain. Cruciferous veggies are much more psychotropic than a McDs meal. I moderate consumption of them to keep that effect low and coffee helps me excrete those chemistries better.

I can go through this with thousands of variables.

Eating junk food from McDs and BK and other fast food restaurants occasionally is not going to effect our thinking nearly as much as some of the vegetable chemistries out there. People do not even comprehend that their thinking is compromised, I never was till after experiencing the meds then trying to find a natural combination to control my epilepsy. Too much brain activity is just as bad as too little, balance is important. Iodine actually dampens the mind, chloride and flouride boost it up by boosting up the thyroid activity and it makes you feel smarter, but you cannot compare or comprehend as well. You have to have adequate iodine to balance the adrenal gland so you have the proper mix in the body. Hypothyroidism leads to destruction of the thyroid and eventually hypothyroidism. The thyroid gland actually has multiple things it does and it needs to be balanced with the methylation cycles in the body.

Anyone who thinks that one diet fits all is compromised, we all need to eat differently, one mans medicine is another mans poison. If your methylation cycle works great genetically, you can eat more sugars but if it has restrictions then you need to eat less and possibly drink coffee.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This just goes to show how pathetic CNN has become that they find it appropriate to inform the nation that someone ate McDonald's... And then don't even get their information on THAT right.
CNN is essentially the supermarket bat-boy tabloid version of journalism.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Meh.

You're choice.

I remember a time when only sticks and stones broke bones.

"Sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me".

Do you not see the false dichotomy of that? It's implying that anything less than a broken bone does not hurt. Generations of kids growing up with that stuck in their head is part of the reason so many people feel justified in treating others the way they do.

Words can totally hurt and everybody knows it. Why would I want to hurt people if I could prevent it with a little awareness?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Words are just the audible/visual manifestations of thought.

Thoughts don't hurt unless you allow it.

Actions hurt people.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Words are just the audible/visual manifestations of thought.

Thoughts don't hurt unless you allow it.

Actions hurt people.

Communicating is an act.

Separating emotional and physical pain and claiming one is okay to inflict but the other isn't, just doesn't make sense.

Ask yourself if that's the conclusion you would have made if not programmed from childhood to think that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join