It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Mods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Is there any way we can have our own fantasy league? A sports only type forum with a stars buy in with a set number of stars pertaining to this type of forum? Like maybe 100stars each. Members starts with each years and can use them on a numerous type of sports to use as a bet. No gains can be made but a friendly competition can be had? I think this would would encourage a friendly component in the every day life and take away from the craziness that has consumed most of us. I am sure alot of members would love such a thing.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I, for one, would be interested in this. Am already involved in fantasy football leagues and fantasy hockey, might as well add another. I'm in.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist Thank you for the support. Might as well combine this site with that. What a crazy combo! That would be great! If anyone that reads this could please show some support. Let's make this happen!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I would be for it. Football is a nice change from politics, lol

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Baseball would be my jams.

Guilty pleasure is betting on baseball games. So many in a day and season, it can be one hell of a roller coaster.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Cool, but, how would we do Ultimate Fighting?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Is there any way we can have our own fantasy league? A sports only type forum with a stars buy in with a set number of stars pertaining to this type of forum? Like maybe 100stars each. Members starts with each years and can use them on a numerous type of sports to use as a bet. No gains can be made but a friendly competition can be had? I think this would would encourage a friendly component in the every day life and take away from the craziness that has consumed most of us. I am sure alot of members would love such a thing.

I would think it would alter the very essence of ATS. We would become one of many other clones with nothing of original direction. And I think it doesnt fit.

Want games? There are 1,000's of other sites. Of course, majority rules...and if so, I'd support...though I wouldnt participate.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So not for nothing but how does a fantasy league fit in with all things "above top secret".

As if it weren't bad enough this site has been assimilated to all things politics, now fantasy football?

You're aware that football is the circus part of "bread and circuses" right?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Gambling is not your fault.
It's a disease. You can be helped.

edit on 12/3/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Gambling is not your fault.
It's a disease. You can be helped.

Gambling addiction*

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage Phage.....you a#, I actually don't ever gamble but maybe one time a year with fifteen bucks.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate I get what your saying but it could be any sport. E-sport to ice skating to whatever. But I think it could be a way of us who has a belief in a extreme of a way of thinking to connect to others of the opposite belief. It's just a thought and I don't think this idea would take away from the idea of this site.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
As la Cosa nostra puts it . The books are closed on ATS.

No new forums . No new mods . In check for the time being

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta I don't think you are helping lol. Can we not make this happen?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Kapusta I don't think you are helping lol. Can we not make this happen?

Might be a long shot fella . Maybe send SO a nice bottle of scotch . Or some cute pugg pics ..then just maybe he will open the books .

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well we do football every year:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would love to get more involved.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Well we do football every year:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would love to get more involved.

I was wondering when somebody was going to tell him.

new topics

top topics

join