It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You slept with my wife. I'm suing.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Why can't men be men anymore...

I would just text the guy that my wife was cheating on me with and tell him "She is all yours but you have to come get her today. Plus you owe me 20 bucks". That way the woman here will always know that she was sold and the guy would never be able to brag about it because nobody brags about picking up a hooker.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA
Why can't men be men anymore...

I would just text the guy that my wife was cheating on me with and tell him "She is all yours but you have to come get her today. Plus you owe me 20 bucks". That way the woman here will always know that she was sold and the guy would never be able to brag about it because nobody brags about picking up a hooker.

Doesn't sound remotely manly to me fella. Sounds like pimping, which is just above child abuse in my personal list of things people should go to hell for.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

originally posted by: SprocketUK

a reply to: SprocketUK

That's why I said maybe. I wouldn't be able to be with someone if they cheated. Total deal breaker.

I agree, but, there is an argument that would say staying with your marriage would take more strength than just tossing it away.

I don't buy that argument. Also I agree about the name calling, never helps anything.

Well, there are millions of Catholics for whom marriage is until death.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Sorry, I meant I Personally don't buy it.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Sorry, I meant I Personally don't buy it.

Yeah, I get that. really its just a mess, isn't it? We each have to try and deal with things in a way that causes us the least amount of damage to our psyche.

If I was in that guy's position, I would probably leave and have a fight with the other fella, I doubt I would bother with courts and stuff, that just ain't me. I would hope though, that I won't ever be in his position.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

One would argue that if " you and your spouse had genuine love and affection" The affair wouldn't have occurred in the first place.
Case closed. Lol

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

I'd sue the guy too! In fact...according to the 10 Commandments...."Thou shalt not commit adultery"...can't kill they guy so take him to court for what he is worth.

On the other hand can't blame his wife for wanting to have "Cox" in her life. bwahahah

As a man I'd be doubly embarrassed going that route. Not only couldn't I keep my wife happy I'd pussify myself by taking it to court, not dealing with it as a man.

I'd say the real pussy is the one who gives a crap what random a-holes think of him.

I would counter that the biggest pussy is one taking needless potshots anonymously on an internet site because they lack the balls to do it in RL.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

One would argue that if " you and your spouse had genuine love and affection" The affair wouldn't have occurred in the first place.
Case closed. Lol

Not necessarily. Sometimes two people who are perfectly happy and in love with each other run into problems because someone comes along and a person wonders what if, then gets giddy with the thrill of something new. I don't think that third party is to blame, but whoever is in that relationship that decides to go outside of it, should answer for what they've done.

There's an ethical way to handle this. End one relationship and start the other. If you don't do that, I think there should be repercussions but all too often right now there isn't.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
More liberal BS,another example of monetarizing love and affection,the old liberal way,if you can't spend it,it does not exist,sick people,severely lacking in self esteem

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

It's not half as interesting as the guy that tried to sue God.

That one was a real mind blower.

State Senator sues God
edit on 13-12-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Hope he sues his wife too. Fairs fair.
edit on 13-12-2017 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Think billy connelly tried to sue god also. If it was possible the on the Devil must be easy to sue.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Think of it like you and another software firm partners up and then an outside party injects code into your partners software...

As a result, you lose basically all of your work with that partner and much of your own software prior to the partnership is now corrupted.

And if their are child programs that spawned from the partnership, those will have to be worked with specialized labor just to get them to function properly.

Psychological damage is not a joke.
edit on 12/13/2017 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Billy Connelley?

He was more than likely out to prove a point. Point being how stupid a man must be to attempt such idiocy as trying to sue an entity no one can see.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

alienation of affection ,, you are hardly affectionate towards someone or even love them if you sleep with someone else behind their back , no idea how this is legal in courts ! As everyone has a choice , even if they are overwhelmed by flattery or slightly drunk
they can still choose and if you choose to sleep with someone else, then you are just lying to yourself that you love them

mental

you can sue for anything in america
edit on 13-12-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join