It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You slept with my wife. I'm suing.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I guess I just don't understand cheating. If you want to mess around, don't be in a relationship or have the guts to leave the person first.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Some of the women involved in the recent sexual harassment events actually "gave in". Yet, they are still seen as having been coerced and manipulated. The men are being called guilty because of their position and power.

So, even though this wife gave in, I have a feeling it will be proven that Mr. CoxUcker used his charm, money, fame, and power to get past the hurdles she may have tried to use, thus coercing her into giving in.....and he followed up with pics and promises.

I hope the husband wins this one. He was probably the kind of man that did everything right, was respectful, generous, and loving. She let a weak moment influence her decision to let a predator in, and then followed with it after the pic and promise.

edit on 1-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Predator? i have NO idea where that came from. I think you're putting the oranges in an apple barrel.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Often after having a child, a womans hormones are severely effected, and she is depressed and looking for the cause. This is when she is vulnerable for a marriage breaking affair that will effect everyone in both families. Both men and lesbians some times take advantage of this foothold to selfishly take what they want and fulfill their own desires

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
its not about a lawsuit, its about revenge... by doing this he exposed to the whole world the guy is a pos and his wife is a cheating pos.... guy is a genius

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What a load of crap.
His woman got her some chocolate meat and he's pissed off about it. Be mad at the wife.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Often after having a child, a womans hormones are severely effected, and she is depressed and looking for the cause. This is when she is vulnerable for a marriage breaking affair that will effect everyone in both families. Both men and lesbians some times take advantage of this foothold to selfishly take what they want and fulfill their own desires

Yup post partum depression and the dudes that go after women going through it can really # families up.
edit on 1/12/2017 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Jeffords also cited the fact that his wife had blocked him on Instagram as evidence that his marriage is finished.

Case closed.

Seriously though. The wife cheated. He should be going after her in the divorce settlement. He's only going after the football player because he has money.

Cox, 26, signed a six-year contract extension worth $102 million with the Eagles last year

Probably looking for a quick out of court pay day to drop the suit.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The lawsuit, which was filed Wednesday, according to TMZ Sports, is seeking more than $25,000 in damages from Cox.

Cox, 26, signed a six-year contract extension worth $102 million with the Eagles last year. The two-time Pro Bowl player has logged 14 tackles, 4.5 sacks, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery this season.
uk.sports.yahoo.com...

I wonder why ONLY $25,000.....Is that all he considers her worth. Maybe, the husband is sending a message, too.

What I figure-
The low amount is enough to either get cox to admit ruining the marriage and simply paying it, or just enough to get it to trial and it comes out that the wife hid the fact that she was married, and the fact protects him from getting screwed on alimony.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
He probably figures that the divorce will cost him his house, savings, part of his salary and half his pension.
Probably only fair that he seeks some financial restitution.

That and everyone deals with things in different ways.
Calling him a pos for this is pointless.
Some folks would rather give the other fella a slapping which is fine, not so sure about those who would advocate he hit his wife though. Not my bag at all.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You've got to ask yourself... Would I rather be sued for messing with a married woman, or get a bullet in the back for messing with a married woman ?

Either way, depending upon the timing of course, the husband walks away to find some one else to marry. As he is either a little richer or a widower.
edit on 1-12-2017 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Well Cox is 6' 4" and over 300lbs:

www.nfl.com...

I think slapping him around isn't part of the equation.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
He probably figures that the divorce will cost him his house, savings, part of his salary and half his pension.
Probably only fair that he seeks some financial restitution.

That and everyone deals with things in different ways.
Calling him a pos for this is pointless.
Some folks would rather give the other fella a slapping which is fine, not so sure about those who would advocate he hit his wife though. Not my bag at all.

I have known of couple being "caught in the act" and the husband, or wife as the case may be, shot both of them. Grave yard dead.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Id rather get sued than having a angry husband showing up at my work with a machete, ah good times.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Id rather get sued than having a angry husband showing up at my work with a machete, ah good times.

His work place is filled with 300 lb men. Some probably on steroids.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

His work place is filled with 300 lb men. Some probably on steroids.

I guess i worked at the wrong place at the time.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I'm more a supporter of handling this the traditional way, which would lead to Fletcher Cox no longer being physically able to play football, or at least no longer requiring a protective cup if he did play... but this brave new world we're watching form around us frowns on traditional, common sense handling of such matters and embraces the appeal to emotion above all else. I wish the man the best of luck in his court case.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: SprocketUK

Well Cox is 6' 4" and over 300lbs:

www.nfl.com...

I think slapping him around isn't part of the equation.

Meh, he's average height and bit on the light side.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I think I know what you're talking about.

Now I'm in the mood for Jim.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I see no problem with lawsuits in this sort of instance, it's really no different than using cheating as leverage in a divorce case. Those statues seem near impossible to prove though, and the lawsuit seems to be aimed at the wrong person.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join