It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus the deceiver? Satan the true prophet?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Thank you! I'm passionate about warning seekers about the trap referred to, and the true nature of Satan. I fell for it when I was young, and OMG did I suffer for it. Totally my own fault, chose a path which led to destruction (wild hedonism, lack of respect for the goodness & holiness of God & the world of Man which has placed itself before God in humility & reverence).

I mocked them (anyone with deep faith), and I thought my deluded notions about the world (fell into a rabbit hole of my own..) represented reality - but they did not. Thankfully, God grabbed hold of me when I had crashed & burned as the result of my idiotic, immature behaviour - He made known His presence, and by synchronistic circumstance which can ONLY be described as a miraculous, immediate, direct answer to a desperate, fumbling prayer, He brought me onto the Way, and led me onwards to grow in faith & maturity.

Fifteen years later, and I have strong, confident faith & a wonderful family. By grace I've been given several spiritual gifts, and guidance for practical matters (studies, work, pursuits & contacts) which is so specific as to be almost ridiculous! He's leading me on, every day, often by very specific spiritual dreams - and I thank Him for it.

I feel sorry for the OP in this thread, as he or she has certainly tumbled down a rabbit hole via the sometimes deliberately misleading, or confused, false information on the WWW - and the only thing at the bottom of any such rabbit hole, is the Devil's pit, the Devil's trap. I pray sincerely that he or she will recognise the value of what the believers are attempting to warn of in the various replies received, and that he or she heads back up into the clear light of day. Amen!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Praise God you rock!
Thanks for the reply.

Just trying to help you watch your way.

There are those we're not even supposed to try to talk to - this 'thing' is a perfect example. I may not have your spiritual gifts but I do have some discernment and this 'thing'? We're to dust off our sandals and walk away.

God Bless you and your family.

~ grace

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

The other poster pointed out a fact, your response to the fact that religious people abuse kids speaks volumes, how you responded is deafening.

I apologize for getting you confused with the member who painted Christians with the pedo brush. I still believe the abuse of children sexually is far more rampant within Satanic cults... and other organizations. God will sort out the " facts" of who has done what in the appropriate time.

You don't like my response ? So be it ... I have a right to my opinion no matter how deafening it is to you.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

It's pretty clear to me that you're so mixed up you can't tell
head nor tails between truth or lies. What a piece of work.
Confusion has become your host.
edit on Rpm112717v59201700000038 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I presonaly think our church is praying to a false God. I think Lord God is a imposter. That is Lord God from Genesis chapter 2.

If all that God from genesis chapter one created was all Good. Then there is something that dont add up with Genesis chapter two.
In genesis chapter 2 Lord God created all the beasts before Adam,.... even the serpent. Adam named all the beasts but the serpent.

Personally i also think the beast described in Revelations is related to the serpent Lord God created in the garden of Eden.

Jerusalem will come down to earth as described in revelations. If you read about this you will know that when Jerusalem is described there are two trees of life there. THere is only one place that the tree of life is described within the bible and that is in genesis chapter two. Jerusalem is actually Lord Gods Garden of Eden. And the serpent is in this jerusalem that comes down to earth. Sure is not a place i would like to be.........
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I presonaly think our church is praying to a false God. I think Lord God is a imposter. That is Lord God from Genesis chapter 2.

Ok, so if the God we're praying to now is a false God what happened to God?

The only difference I see is the God in chapter 1 yeah is God, but the God in Chapter 2 is now Lord God because He (now) has someone to 'Lord' over but He's still the same God.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Ok, so if the God we're praying to now is a false God what happened to God?

The only difference I see is the God in chapter 1 yeah is God, but the God in Chapter 2 is now Lord God because He (now) has someone to 'Lord' over but He's still the same God.

God rested on the seventh day. God of genesis chapter one is resting.

And then Lord God suddenly start's he's creation in chapter 2. Lord God is the imposter God.....

-------------------

God never created the garden eastwards in Eden. Lord God did.

God never created the tree of life or the tree of knowledge. Lord God did.

God never created the serpent. Lord God did.

God never formed Adam from the dust on the ground. Lord God did.

God never cast Adam out of the Garden of Eden. Lord God did.

Why..... becasue God was resting.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
a reply to: Soulece

The only deception here is your crazy ass thinks he looked like a homely man, like one of us would. Only, if thats the case, he did not make us in his image because neanderthals do not look like us. Only some similarities that eventually EVOLVED into what we are now.

John_14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

So you are saying that God was a neanderthal? I think Darwin has really confused you.

Neanderthals came before us and thus would be the ones God created in his image. Unless God looked at the neanderthals and said "Im going to have a do-over and make them more like me" in which case, theres zero evidence EVEN IN THE BIBLE that states this or even suggests this theory. Plus we have to admit God created the Neanderthals. I literally made this theory up on the spot. Did he not make them in his image? Or did he have a do-over? Because you can believe what you want, there is no answer this to. Not in the bible or anything. Only thing you can say is "he created man in his image". Thats it. Nothing else.
I really hope that makes sense to you because I dont know how to dumb that down.

edit on 27-11-2017 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

That reflects directly on your mother.

originally posted by: Soulece

From your behavior and name calling over the totally unimportant looks of Yeshua, it appears that you worship another being.

originally posted by: Soulece

Yeshua doesn't look like the picture that portrayed. He was a homely man. It is all nonsense. Deception. Satan is filled with hatred, because he wasn't made in the image of God Like we are. Thus the jealousy. Angelic are not like us. They cause war, Not the Living God.
They had a choice, and they made the bed. They wish to discredit God and are very good at doing so.

Now it is your turn to make your choice. Choose wisely

The only deception here is your crazy ass thinks he looked like a homely man, like one of us would. Only, if thats the case, he did not make us in his image because neanderthals do not look like us. Only some similarities that eventually EVOLVED into what we are now. Try to be logical and don't feed in what you're told by others. Think for yourself.

And for the record, before you go there, I am a believer in God. Humans arent capable of getting what he/she/it looks like. Its all interpretation. If they claim they have the answer, they are wrong.

The irony of some christians is that they claim if the other person doesnt believe in their god, they dont believe in THE god. Thats hilarious. And also moronic. I can 100% confirm, I do not believe in satan or any evil being. What do you say to that? I 100% claim you will say "you're lying". Well, I'm not. Your move.

It reflects directly upon my mother? Okay, man. My mother passed when I was 16. I never got religious ideals from my parents. In the short time I spent with her I never modeled my ideology from her views, let alone even KNEW what her ideals or beliefs really were. Wheres the logic in it now?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Indeed. And additionally: the tree of knowledge of good and evil ..... The gods knew good and evil. Adam and Eve only knew good (creation was very good) but they never experienced (known/ communion with)evil. But they would.

Pangs at birth, AND ... they were kicked out of the garden. But why? For a special reason: they would have to experience death. And the latter was done because Adonai, who used to delight himself walking around in the garden, did not want a god and godess living forever. HE knew what nakedness meant. Adam and Eve had not known that before. Consider the feeling of shock! But It took an act of god to kill Adam and Eve. How? They would experience work so hard by the sweat of the brow, the subsequent loss of energy would not be replenished by the food they would eat. If he had not expelled, they would still be alive. This makes him into a questionable character. It took violence to make his word come true.

Death was not a natural consequence of eating the fruit as was gaining knowledge. They had to be actively cut off from a piece of fruit that would allow them to live forever. In this sense the snake was right. He had said they would not die by just eating it buy he too forgot to give full disclosure. The sanke could ahve said: if you eat he will kill you... but he did not. Why? Because he was a liar? No that would be breaking his character. The killing part would be an act of such grossness, even the gods could not contemplate one of them would go that far.

And God adonai? He had painted a wrong picture but with malicious intent. He should have given full disclosure and should have told them: eat and I have to kill you. That would have been right words.

it may be argued that if God had said that, they would not have been obedient in their own interest or love of God but out of fear. You could argue such, and you may be right. Let's consider how a mother goes about such things. How often will a mother tell her offspring to not climb or do other dangerous stuff because they may fall and hurt themselves?
And what if it happens .... would she say: because you do this I am going to expel you so you will die? Or would she help her offspring and protect? Why does she do that? out of compassion, out of love for her offspring. Who is actually showing what love is .... Adam and Eve for their off spring, or God Adonai for allegedly his?
The bible says somewhere that a mother could forget her love for her offspring but God would not forget his love for his people. What happened, Did he all of a sudden receive a lesson in love and changed his mind? This character of Adonai has so often a change of heart you start wondering if he is not simply a second rank stand-in.

So the argument fall flat and malicious intent remains. Read on.

No no, one might argue, he made sure that there also was hope for the better in Genesis 3:16 promising a seed.....right ... and how long is this already going on: according to that book: 6.000 years. 6000 years filled with evil. The original perps if you might call them that, are long time 6 feet under.

Justice .... Have you ever heard of a punishment meted out to the offspring of criminals? Barbaric I know, and If I am not mistaken we have the decency to not do such as it is written: a son shall not suffer punishment for his father misdeed. But I guess adonai got a change of heart again. The kids had to suffer. And not contend with that, he had to make it worse by almost bringing mankind to the brink of existence. Not a quick death, no by violently drowning them. Yes, a real ELE.

And after that cataclism, mankind was united in one language, there was cooperation, peace. And to celebrate that mankind undertook to built a tower. And Adonai confused the languages. Why, so as to inhibit mankind to grow and master everything.

What ... Adonai #ting his pants? Really? he was afraid mankind would be able to do anyting? Become gods themselves? Everything......so ... that includes death then. So mankind was well on the way to undo the curse, to undo evil. Wow .... and then to have the guts to thwart mankind's effort to erase evil from earth causing .... WAR .... WAR ..... WAR ... at least 4500 years of WAR, including the prospect of a nuclear ELE brought about by the weapons we unleash on our own kind.

So all this suffering, all the blood, all the deaths, all the strife, all the slavery and exploitation, all the horror, all the hate, all the retribution, all the tears .....Whom do we give thanks to for his goodness. Whom do we look too for guidance. Whom do we look for when all our hopes have fleeted and we are brought down on our knees, for ultimately saving our ass....

One character, one persona. The switch and bait Amon/ Amen:

!!!!!!Adonai!!!!!!!

Aka, God, and 72 or 144 names more.

Oui: j'accuse!

And you Christians, Judaist and Moslems invoke this character name while incanting a prayer? Double whammie!Is this guy a con artist or what!

hmmmm, now things begin to make sense.......

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

What is the image of God ?

How would God create us in he's image if God is not a man?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
the title....

I'm late getting here huh?/

the church lady from Saturday Night Live wants to tell you exactly whom it is.....that is lying to you.....
edit on 27-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Good question. I do not have the answer for you. All I know is in the bible it claims God made us in his image. So I challenge that thought. Either neanderthals were in his image, or we were in our present form. If its the present us, then he created the neanderthals and then said his creation needs to be more like him/her/it and then created humans as we are today. Doesnt really make sense whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

To be fair, it indeed says created in His image....it just doesn't clarify HOW.

Maybe I'm a little too Christian Scientist right now, but fail to see see any contradiction here.

And who is to say we all aren't still in the Process of Becoming in His Image?

I suppose time will tell.

edit on 11/27/17 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Lucifer may have been an alien, assuming the ancient alien theory is true, and all Gods were aliens. He could have been vilified for giving man knowledge the other aliens didn't want us to have. I made a video a while back about this and the origins of religion:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

To be fair, it indeed says created in His image....it just doesn't clarify HOW.

Maybe I'm a little too Christian Scientist right now, but fail to see see any contradiction here.

And who is to say we all aren't still in the Process of Becoming in His Image?

I suppose time will tell.

Ok. So God creates everything. We have birds, plants, oceans, etc. We have living things. We are now in the neanderthal era for this scenario. You would say God created them. Did he create them in his image? If not, then he created humans as we are now in his image. Either way, its not both, its one or the other. And neanderthals came first, so one would presume he created those in his image. Thats human kind its near beginning. Make sense? Its a possibility that we still arent in his image but it does state we are created in his image, implying already in his image from the start. Since thats a thing, I give up the neanderthal contradiction.
Quite possible this is where science and religion can intertwine with eachother.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Dude.

You seem to think God just snapped his magic fingers.

You must have some magic idea of God.

My God is a Scientist.

This petri dish of Earth takes time.

ETA :

When the Old Testament was written for Nomadic Goat-herders all those years ago, how many of them would have understood scientific complexities like the Big Bang and Evolution? Not to mention the millions and billions of years it took to get to their current point in time?

Come on now, don't be silly.

edit on 11/27/17 by GENERAL EYES because: ETA

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Who knows.

Although in the bible it says

and God said:

Let there be light.

Coincidentlly the dual oscillating waveform of electromagnetism (light) is strikingly similar to a double helix (DNA).

Cool huh, seeing that photons are an integral part of our whole make up.
edit on 27-11-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Dude.

You seem to think God just snapped his magic fingers.

You must have some magic idea of God.

My God is a Scientist.

This petri dish of Earth takes time.

ETA :

When the Old Testament was written for Nomadic Goat-herders all those years ago, how many of them would have understood scientific complexities like the Big Bang and Evolution? Not to mention the millions and billions of years it took to get to their current point in time?

Come on now, don't be silly.

Your god can be whatever ya want it to be. Im just going off the bible. And the fact when it says "god creates us in his image" it means when it was created, it was in his image at the start. And if thats the case, thats why I bring up neanderthals. My god isnt like the god in the bible.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The word "Bible" just means "Book".

It's a collections of STORIES, not a LITERAL SCIENTIFIC DOCUMENT.

Grok?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join