It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus the deceiver? Satan the true prophet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Again, bare with me, I am new at presenting an entire theory, so if I leave anything out, or am jumbled up, please have mercy.

Today I would like to present the idea that Lucifer, also known to Christians as Satan, the deceiver, may actually be the one you should turn to. I will begin.

First I would like you to read this story...yes it most likely just fiction, but it was this story that got me actually thinking about it for the first time. Please give it a read.

creepypasta.wikia.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">The day I met Satan

Now although a short theory, this is what I came up with so far.

In the Bible version, Lucifer was a fallen angel who became known as the devil/Satan, the great deceiver.

Now Lucifer is also known as the Lightbringer....

John 8:12 "When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Now, Lucifer...his name literally means the Lightbringer, so the reference I am the light of the world, could literally point to Lucifer actually being the light....after all he is the Lightbringer.

2 Corinthians 11:14 "No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light." He doesn't disguise himself. his name is Lucifer/Venus...which means Lightbringer, that is no disguise that's accuracy.

Now Jesus also called him the great deceiver....Now if Jesus was able to convince people he is the way of the light (Which actually Lucifer is, his name points to it), would that not make him the great deceiver? he would have fooled the entire church base.

The Idea that Lucifer is actually the Lightbringer, like his name means, then how does that make him the deceiver, he would be the way of the light.

He also suggested Lucifer would show as an imposer, yet, Lucifer in the bible, has never tried to be anything that what he was/is. The bible gives one version of events, now, why was Lucifers accounts never recorded or accounted for....because maybe the truth is being hidden, maybe he is a caged angel, while the deceiver rules? Is there evidence of this in the Vatican? Lets be honest...there is something in their records they are keeping from the Christian world.

If anyone has any extra reading or materian on this idea/subject please share id love to read

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

Link is broken but i know creepy pasta are just folk tales.

Some have suggested lucifer is actually jesus. others say satan and lucifer are different.

Its all very confusing and obnoxious, especially with the 30384 people currently claiming to be Christ lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

That Alien being you are describing defected.
Im talking about Satan
He was once an Angel of light
When you defect, you are stripped of your former glory
All those who fell requested forgiveness
It was refused

Satan has many names
But Yeshua is not one of then

Satan is the father of all lies, and the father of all liars
He is known as the deceiver..... Know why?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You might find this short lesson helpful

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Jesus's reference to the figure of Godly opposition are either Beelzebub, the Adversary (etymology of Satan), Samael (in the gnostic texts), etc.

Beelzebub means lord of the flies, or filth. In other words, the uncleanness that results from living in opposition to God's will.

Adversary because he is like a litigator in court that is constantly trying to demonstrate that we are not worthy of the Father's inheritance. He is the prince of this world for that reason, given domain of everything, but the King ultimately has control. The Adversary is only necessary to teach the children of light the distinction of Good and Evil - Jesus in on God's right hand, whereas the adversary is on the left (which was further demonstrated on the cross at Calvary).

In terms of Lucifer, or the existence of an adverse light-being, it was said that the devil was seen falling from heaven like a flash of lightning. Satan's temptations of Jesus demonstrate that he has immense power and can tempt anyone with rulership of the world. But many fall for much lesser temptations.

Ultimately, the teachings of Jesus would usher in a utopian golden age if followed by the entire earth, whereas behaviors that are adverse to these ideals lead to selfish egotism, enmity and loneliness. The adversary has done a great job making the people think he doesn't exist.
edit on 25-11-2017 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Perhaps you just watch too much TV.....you know Lucifer Morningstar and all that.

But perhaps you are on the right track (if you believe that twisted Arabian/Jewish/Roman etc control method called Christianity).
Maybe Jesus IS Lucifer??....Lucifer was "Gods" favourite son, banished to Earth (Eden?) for all eternity (like being sent on a holiday instead of prison)....maybe to be reborn as a human, to see how they really suffer, and then returned to the heavens, to be Gods son again.......and the whole Satan/Lucifer thing along with the "Hell" rubbish, was the lies of man, used as a control method to keep the sheeple in line.....as we have discussed a million times before on ATS.

We know the Romans hijacked the "Christian" thing for their own purpose, with Hell etc being added later. Not to mention all the fanciful "Books" of the new testament written 40-100 years after the fact.....well crafted fiction to suit the Bosses of the time.....the Romans!!

Just like Islam is an Arab desert tribe story, just to be the opposite of the Jews etc etc.

Had the Meditarranean and Middle East people stuck with their original gods like Zeus/Jupiter, Venus/Aphrodite, Poseidon/Neptune, Apollo etc etc, Not to mention the Persian/Sumerian/Egyptian/Babylonian/Etruscan etc etc GODS of the preceding periods.

Or us pagan Europeans/American and Australian native people stuck with our worship of the Earth, Sun, Sky, Seasons and Fertility etc.....Then maybe things would have been different.

But yeah, going by the story book...Lucifer was an Angel.......so he was suppose to be a good guy????
If you believe that stuff........

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Lucifer and Jesus are one and the same, the light and image of God. Paul and the church are Satan who disguise themselves as angels of light.

Paul was of the tribe of Benjamin, Benjamin is described as a "ravenous wolf" in the OT, meaning Paul is a wolf in sheep's clothing. When Paul had his conversion he went blind. How can someone see the light when they are blind? Light is the opposite of blindness.

Also, Jesus says "who, when their son asks for bread, will give them a stone", Paul and Peter are the founders of the church who teach Jesus' sacrifice as a way to salvation. Paul means "small" and Peter means "rock", what do we call a "small rock"? A stone. The church feeds their children stones instead of the bread Jesus gave us as teachings.

Where can the light of the world and the light of man be found? In the image of light created by your two eyes. "When your eye is healthy your body will be full of light". Look straight ahead to find the light and image of God.
edit on 11/25/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Lucifer trapped in a cage. That'd be a great idea for a television show. We could call it Ghostfacers.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here, let me end the confusion.

Lucifer - Higher Octave - Liberation
Satan - Lower Octave - Enslavement

They are different "entities."

In this model, the principle of Saturn stands at the guardian of the gates and in order to elevate from the lower octave to the higher, the boundaries of the material world (Saturn) must be transcended.

Saturn is the highest state of consciousness that man can achieve in physical form. Our spirit creator is the real God, whereas most worship the lower octave of Saturn. "Ye cannot serve God and mammon." - 6:24

edit on 25-11-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Lucifer/Venus is known as "the lightbearer", "the morning star", and "the son of the morning" for reasons less nefarious.

In ancient times ( and today as well ) the only time Venus was visible to the naked eye was during sunrise and occasionally the first few hours of the morning.

Therefore, he bears the light when he accompanies the sun rising.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Here, let me end the confusion.

Lucifer - Higher Octave - Liberation
Satan - Lower octave - Enslavement

They are different "entities."

In this model, the principle of Saturn stands at the guardian of the gates and in order to elevate from the lower octave to the higher, the boundaries of the material world (Saturn) must be transcended.

Saturn is the highest state of consciousness that man can achieve in physical form. Our spirit creator is the real God, whereas most worship the lower octave of Saturn. "Ye cannot serve God and mammon." 6:24

Who creates these models? And what's the source of their information?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I have pondered this thought for a long time now, for many of the reasons you stated. One thing to add, is that you cannot find ONE death of a person, caused by "Lucifer" yet Jesus himself tells of what he has done, and will do to those that wont "follow" him.

Either way, both figures are personifications of, I think the Sun and Saturn?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Yeshua doesn't look like the picture that portrayed. He was a homely man. It is all nonsense. Deception. Satan is filled with hatred, because he wasn't made in the image of God Like we are. Thus the jealousy. Angelic are not like us. They cause war, Not the Living God.
They had a choice, and they made the bed. They wish to discredit God and are very good at doing so.

Now it is your turn to make your choice. Choose wisely

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Yeshua doesn't look like the picture that portrayed. He was a homely man. It is all nonsense. Deception. Satan is filled with hatred, because he wasn't made in the image of God Like we are. Thus the jealousy. Angelic are not like us. They cause war, Not the Living God.
They had a choice, and they made the bed. They wish to discredit God and are very good at doing so.

Think of it this way though. The end times come, people flock to Church. That seems too easy. Are they flocking the wrong direction? That would be the greatest deceptive trick of all time.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Think of it this way though. The end times come, people flock to Church. That seems too easy. Are they flocking the wrong direction? That would be the greatest deceptive trick of all time.

Read carefully friend. We are there now!

This is from Timothy

Godlessness in the Last Days

1But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. 6For among them are those who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, 7always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth. 8Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men corrupted in mind and disqualified regarding the faith. 9But they will not get very far, for their folly will be plain to all, as was that of those two men.

Do you see people flocking to the churches? Be honest with me.

edit on 25-11-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm sick of the deceivers ways. Satan seems to be running the world today, so yes, if you desire to get ahead in this world, Satan is the one to go to for now. Parroting deception gets you accepted a lot, half of what is being toted as scientifically real is just twisted interpretation of evidence. Science is a tool of both the deceiver and the truther.

I'll just try not to deceive anyone intentionally and try to use wisdom to guide the rest of my path through this life. I will try to not follow the temptations of Satan but understand he is here to test us, that is his job. There is no way that I will start slandering Satan, I am not crazy, he can guide trouble towards me if he wants to. Satan is one of the Sons of god, he takes care of punishing those who are there and tests us to increase the size of his domain.

I do believe that there is a supreme consciousness and things referred to as angels. Remember though, Satan is not destroyed after the Armageddon, he is just locked up for a thousand years so he cannot tempt people. That is what the bible says anyway. God won't destroy one of his sons.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Read carefully friend. We are there now!

This is from Timothy

Godlessness in the Last Days

1But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. 6For among them are those who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, 7always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth. 8Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men corrupted in mind and disqualified regarding the faith. 9But they will not get very far, for their folly will be plain to all, as was that of those two men.

Do you see people flocking to the churches? Be honest with me.

Sounds like the history of man, LOL.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And the end is nigh.

It's been at hand for 1500 years or so.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

What satan stands for is NOT what I do...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join