It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus the deceiver? Satan the true prophet?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

It is not a true love, but something else.
Yeah, I love my animals too. Tesla loved that pigeon "as a man loves a woman." I don't feel that way about mine.

I am still waiting for you to impress me. What is taking you so long?
Don't hold your breath on my account. You might turn blue.

I still don't know what this thread has to do with Tesla.

edit on 11/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah, I love my animals too. Tesla loved that pigeon "as a man loves a woman." I don't feel that way about mine.

It doesn't, he just wants to shock you Phage.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
Again, bare with me, I am new at presenting an entire theory, so if I leave anything out, or am jumbled up, please have mercy.

Today I would like to present the idea that Lucifer, also known to Christians as Satan, the deceiver, may actually be the one you should turn to. I will begin.

First I would like you to read this story...yes it most likely just fiction, but it was this story that got me actually thinking about it for the first time. Please give it a read.

creepypasta.wikia.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">The day I met Satan

Now although a short theory, this is what I came up with so far.

In the Bible version, Lucifer was a fallen angel who became known as the devil/Satan, the great deceiver.

Now Lucifer is also known as the Lightbringer....

John 8:12 "When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Now, Lucifer...his name literally means the Lightbringer, so the reference I am the light of the world, could literally point to Lucifer actually being the light....after all he is the Lightbringer.

2 Corinthians 11:14 "No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light." He doesn't disguise himself. his name is Lucifer/Venus...which means Lightbringer, that is no disguise that's accuracy.

Now Jesus also called him the great deceiver....Now if Jesus was able to convince people he is the way of the light (Which actually Lucifer is, his name points to it), would that not make him the great deceiver? he would have fooled the entire church base.

The Idea that Lucifer is actually the Lightbringer, like his name means, then how does that make him the deceiver, he would be the way of the light.

He also suggested Lucifer would show as an imposer, yet, Lucifer in the bible, has never tried to be anything that what he was/is. The bible gives one version of events, now, why was Lucifers accounts never recorded or accounted for....because maybe the truth is being hidden, maybe he is a caged angel, while the deceiver rules? Is there evidence of this in the Vatican? Lets be honest...there is something in their records they are keeping from the Christian world.

If anyone has any extra reading or materian on this idea/subject please share id love to read

Good luck with this one! God bless you! Its a good thing our GOD accepts you as you are. Confused. Still! Pretty good thing its ok, and God loves ya anyway. Peace!

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Meh. Check my avatar.
I've been shocked for the past 5 or 6 years.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Can't go beyond that without spiritual revelation. Thinking for yourself in these matters only leads to deception. As flesh and blood creatures, we cannot logically discern the spiritual side of things. That's just the way it is.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

You've got to be kidding me? This thread again?

Lucifer is a loooooooooser.

He's scum.

The father of all LIES.

He's why you hurt and your families hurt and your life SUCKS with degradation, no hope, and filled with filth. Why children die. Why bad things happen to good people. Why life is filled with darkness and hate and hurt and pain and betrayal and all straight from the pits of hell.

THAT is satan's plan - NOT GOD'S.

There is NO SAVIOR but JESUS THE CHRIST who came to save all of us who just ask for His forgiveness and claim the birthright HE WILL GIVE US FOR ETERNITY.

Just ask.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Meh. Check my avatar.
I've been shocked for the past 5 or 6 years.

That's not a shocked look, it's a WTF look.

link   

No, no, no. My "mood."

link   

originally posted by: Toolman18

Can't go beyond that without spiritual revelation. Thinking for yourself in these matters only leads to deception. As flesh and blood creatures, we cannot logically discern the spiritual side of things. That's just the way it is.

Exactly, that is why 'it is, what it is'.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
In my atheist opinion, I'd wager the "deceiver" everyone rails against is really who they refer to & revere as "God", while "Satan" is the actual head honcho god they're straying from. Satan is supposed to be this great, deceptive being who can fool even the wisest, the most sure, right? Look at that stupid book again and tell me the god in there isn't an evil, sadistic animal. Compare the cruelty bullet points between biblical god & Satan and seriously take a closer look. Bonus points and a nod of respect go towards anyone not too full of themselves to think about that, deity offense for deity offense, and go "Huh, that could indeed be the case."

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
Why children die. Why bad things happen to good people.

So god's not all-powerful & in supreme control after all. Glad you accidentally cleared that up for everyone, seems you have a rather large plot hole to contend with now.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

And the end is nigh.

It's been at hand for 1500 years or so.

2 Peter 3:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Yeah, going on 1500 years now. The end is nigh.
Those claiming it, those scoffing.

The scoffers seem to have had it right.
edit on 11/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

a reply to: TruthJava

Yeah, going on 1500 years now. The end is nigh.
Those claiming it, those scoffing.

The scoffers seem to have had it right.

Geez Phage, is it just me or does the end of the world take forever to get around to? What kind of time system do these gods use, anyway?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

He does?

Your name should be changed to reflect who and what you are.

It doesn't, he just wants to shock you Phage.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Lucifer = Lightbringer

Christ = Light.

Yeah, I guess the Lucifer is the reason that there had to be a Christ.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

So god's not all-powerful & in supreme control after all. Glad you accidentally cleared that up for everyone, seems you have a rather large plot hole to contend with now.

I didn't 'clear up' anything other than satan is responsible for all that is hateful, sinful, ugly and sick, etc, in this world.

God on the other hand is Omnipresent, Omniscience and Omnipotent.

Yet at the same time? He gives us all - free will.

Big difference.

edit on 0014Saturday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

God is Omnipresent, Omniscience and Omnipotent.
That does not mean He does not offer us ALL - free will.
Big difference.

From our perspective, "Free Will" is an illusion, because GOD knows what we're going to decide in advance of our decisions.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Are you sure you're not referring to Politicians? They're the sneakiest bastards on the Planet. They've outdone the religious icon jesus by miles.
edit on 25-11-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join