It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus the deceiver? Satan the true prophet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Yeshua doesn't look like the picture that portrayed. He was a homely man. It is all nonsense. Deception. Satan is filled with hatred, because he wasn't made in the image of God Like we are. Thus the jealousy. Angelic are not like us. They cause war, Not the Living God.
They had a choice, and they made the bed. They wish to discredit God and are very good at doing so.

Now it is your turn to make your choice. Choose wisely

Think of it this way though. The end times come, people flock to Church. That seems too easy. Are they flocking the wrong direction? That would be the greatest deceptive trick of all time.

Read carefully friend. We are there now!

This is from Timothy

Godlessness in the Last Days

1But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. 6For among them are those who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, 7always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth. 8Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men corrupted in mind and disqualified regarding the faith. 9But they will not get very far, for their folly will be plain to all, as was that of those two men.

Do you see people flocking to the churches? Be honest with me.

Every single thing mentioned in that passage could've easily been applied to any period in time since Christ.

There's never been a time where some people haven't felt we're in "end times".

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

And the end is nigh.

It's been at hand for 1500 years or so.

Everytime deception runs a society, things collapse and things get ugly. What they are trying to tell people is that this happens, people get to so they want everything and step on everyone's head to get more prestige and wealth. Then the rich start fighting among themselves when there is no money left other than in the hands of other rich people. Greed is a disease, they start to instigate wars to increase their inflow of wealth and convince the sheep that they need to be slaughtered to gain their needs and wants.

This is a prophesy, they experienced this before that stuff was written down passing it down orally before people knew how to write.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

Lucifer is not a name, only a title. The entire Bible isn't written about him but is written with Jesus as the main focal point. How would the "real light bringer and champion of humanity" be kept in chains? Because he's not. He has no power at all except deception. Please don't be deceived.
edit on 25-11-2017 by Toolman18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Why do you refer to Satan as 'he' when all points to Satan being a 'she'? Shall we begin using non-gender appropriations to have a real discussion?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

So, it just happens. Nothing ends. Nothing changes.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

And the end is nigh.

Nikola Tesla disagreed with you....
But he was a dummy?

Please re-evaluate

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Not a dummy. A very good inventor and engineer.
He did have some odd notions though. Fell in love with a pigeon too. Not sure any of that is relevant.

edit on 11/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Nothing changes for those who are choose to be stagnant.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

That's about it.

I think at one time women were in charge too in the Middle East a real long time ago, they screwed things up, and the men wound up changing the rules so they never gained power.

Men can screw things up on their own, they do not need the help of women to do that.

link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

really?
Then you havnt been watching the prophecies unfold right in front of your eyes.
I certainly hope you don't take the mark/ chip, that taxes every transaction, but I have no faith that you wont.
I am really sorry about that

link   

I don't know too much but I do know if you seek the Almighty with sincerity, you will receive true answers. Stop looking to man's interpretation. Instead, take your questions directly to the Creator. You may be surprised at what you learn.

link   

There are some people who believes that Satan and his followers are freedom fighters and God and his angels are the oppressors.
edit on 11/25/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

That's about it.

I think at one time women were in charge too in the Middle East a real long time ago, they screwed things up, and the men wound up changing the rules so they never gained power.

Men can screw things up on their own, they do not need the help of women to do that.

Who are you?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

Not a dummy. A very good inventor and engineer.
He did have some odd notions though. Fell in love with a pigeon too. Not sure any of that is relevant.

I love my dogs and tell them often

Is that strange to you?
I loved my parrot, and miss him.
It is not a true love, but something else.
I believe his brain worked well in all situations up until the end of his life, and that is very unfair to discedit him, with something like that. He put a lot of thought into everything he did. No blue prints needed.
I have always been very impressed with him, as was Albert Einstein. I would presume that you probably know better?
I am still waiting for you to impress me. What is taking you so long?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

2nd Peter 3 verse 4

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

And the end is nigh.

Looks like we both believe that prophet wearing the sign in Times Square.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
a reply to: Phage

2nd Peter 3 verse 4

Go beyond that, and think for yourself.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
To understand the nature of the Devil, and angels and all of that, one should first look into the nature of God. Based on various writings, including that in the Bible, God can not speak directly, as the voice is powerful. Nor can God simply walk where others can see, cause it changes and can even destroy those who are mortals. With that, one would have to look at the first creation, were the angels. Looking at various sources, angles are messengers, and serve as God's Voice, and servants, doing various tasks.

Now knowing that, then one could see that the first angle, the highest order and choir, would be the first one who rebelled and that would be the devil. The devil, before the fall, was there to act at the image of God, that could interact with all of creation.

Now of all of the demons ever mentioned in the bible, only one never showed fear or ran, and that was the Devil.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

That's about it.

Who are you?
j

I'm a Finn. Women always have controlled the guys here, but they let us think we are in charge. Since the Wife and I retired, the cats now have taken charge. It's nice when you do not have the responsibility of being the boss. We can blame everything that goes wrong on the cats now. Ouch, we should have got the cats declawed when we still had a will of our own.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

That's about it.

Who are you?
j

I'm a Finn. Women always have controlled the guys here, but they let us think we are in charge. Since the Wife and I retired, the cats now have taken charge. It's nice when you do not have the responsibility of being the boss. We can blame everything that goes wrong on the cats now. Ouch, we should have got the cats declawed when we still had a will of our own.

You are so my kind of people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join