It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus the deceiver? Satan the true prophet?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: Soulece

The word "Bible" just means "Book".

It's a collections of STORIES, not a LITERAL SCIENTIFIC DOCUMENT.

Grok?

Yeah..... but this all originated with the bible. So Im sticking to it. I do not believe everything in the bible. Just continuing the original conversation.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

On the bright side, there is the Good News of the New Testament.

Much better and less confusing than the literal interpretation of Genesis in the OT.

(Although some might say otherwise...)

Love one another, care for one another....I kinda dig that whole bit.

Jesus is pretty Ace in my book.
(no pun intended)

We've come a long way....from Starstuff to having this conversation.

Pretty neat, eh?

We could debate semantics for ages, but know it's ok to believe what you do and how you do.

We all learn in our own way, in our own time, according to our part in His Divine Plan.

We're all parts of a Greater Whole.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
LOL all these tangents. This originate with a discussion of something we're not even touching anymore. So thats now dead. Peace o
edit on 27-11-2017 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Satan is boring and silly.

a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Yvhmer

There are more that dont add up here. Lord God did not cast Eve out of the garden. Only Adam was cast out of the garden.

It is specificly mentioned that only Adam was cast out.

23 Therefore the LORD God sent himforth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Only Adam was commanded not to eat of the tree of knowledge. Eve was not made when Adam was given the command.

Only Adam was made from the dust on the ground. Eve was made from Adams ribb in Eden. Eve was not made from the dust on the ground so verse 23 does not include her.

Adam must have know who the Serpent was. Because he was brought before Adam to name....as described in chapter 2 verse 19. But the Serpents name is never given to us in the Bible.

Personally i would imagine that the Serpents name would be revealed because of what it had done to Adam. The Serpent is a very imortant character in this story. The reason for that is because the Serpent is comming to earth.... Later in this story of the Bible,.. Eden changes name and becomes the bride/jerusalem that comes down to earth. The Serpent who lives in Eden is the 666 character mentioned in revelations. And Lord God is Satan the imposter God.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

What is the image of God ?

How would God create us in he's image if God is not a man?

Step out of the box. Our tempters are not like us. They enjoy feeding off of human pain, anger, hatred, and a host of other negative emotions. They are corrupt. He was referring to the spiritual sense. He also said we were below thew Angels only temporarily, while in the flesh. He is not male or female, but, presented himself to us as a male with authority over all, in the form of Yeshua. We wanted a God with a face, hands, and feet, that we could identify with. He gave us that

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

What is the image of God ?

How would God create us in he's image if God is not a man?

Step out of the box. Our tempters are not like us. They enjoy feeding off of human pain, anger, hatred, and a host of other negative emotions. They are corrupt. He was referring to the spiritual sense. He also said we were below thew Angels only temporarily, while in the flesh. He is not male or female, but, presented himself to us as a male with authority over all, in the form of Yeshua. We wanted a God with a face, hands, and feet, that we could identify with. He gave us that

Yes, we have been deceived in many ways by Lord God and the Serpent.

Lord God is a male. Lord God has appeared before Adam and Eve in the Garden eastwards in Eden.
Lord God have also walked on earth as a male among two other males.
Lord God have also appeared as light/burning bushes before Moses.

The Serpent no one knows. Because the serpent has never been physically describes or named.

There is a destinct differens in how Lord God communicated with man compared to Jesus. Jesus did not fear to talk to the masses. Lord God does not care to much about talking to the masses. Why is that?

Why is the serpent cept as a secrete from us? Why would religion keep him hidden from our knowledge?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

ahahaha
Lucie, im hoome!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Regarding the Serpent.

Perhaps Lilith is the key?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Right from when the apple was bitten the dominion of this earth was given to Satan, so he became the god of this world. This is why the God described in the old testament went from creating to a bipolar maniac. Yeshau gives us hints who the god of this world is and we just seem to ignore the verses, remember the temptations of Yeshau and Satan wants to give him the world but Yeshau knows this world would not be his kingdom. So if the God of the old testament is Satan what truth is in the bible, mixed with truth and lies you begin to see the verses that tell you that Satan has dominion of this world. the fake Jews that are in Isreal and are mentioned in revelations also and are cause of all world wars.

Revelation 3:9King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

John 8:44-45King James Version (KJV)

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

The father resides in us and if we seek him we will find him, he is not a jealous God and the fruit of evil should be enough to convince you of that, Satan is also in other religions like Islam ETC. The father doesn't reside in building or books, Yeshau didnt mean that the Jews where his people but we are one loaf and one bread. One humanity and one world regardless of color or race, short or tall and upon this world he will build his temple in each in every one of you and rsstore this rock we call earth back to its original state and do away with the materialistic ideas of man.

So who are the real Jews? they are being persecuted and are suffering to this day because they live they way of the creator and they are slaves and they murdered for their skin color and these original people and who ever lives in the ways of respecting the earth and who loves every human is of the father and no walls or titles will divide and these are the true people.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I apologize for getting you confused with the member who painted Christians with the pedo brush.

If you mean the poster 'prevenge' then you are even more confused than you realize.

That poster pointed out a fact while giving their opinion, that many Christians are proven pedophiles, they didn't paint with any brush other point out that fact that are proven Christian pedophiles.

What was deafening was your response, not because I didn't like it because it painted a rather clear picture of where you are coming from.

hence why I said your reply was an emotional response in defense to the Christians that have been proven child abusers.

I still believe the abuse of children sexually is far more rampant within Satanic cults... and other organizations.

that has nothing to do with anything really, logically and statistically speaking the numbers are far greater in Christianity so the likelihood of Christianity having more bad seeds than Atheist or satanists is far greater.

No one said Christianity is full of Child abusers, no one painted with such a wide brush other than yourself with the comment about atheists and Satanists and how you can make guarantees then to back down and say you read it in a book to it simply being an opinion.

I have a right to my opinion no matter how deafening it is to you.

yes,

when you imply your opinions are facts by claiming to be able make guarantee's is when some might question your stance.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Regarding the Serpent.

Lilith cant be the Serpent. According to your link Lord God did not create her. God did??? in genesis chapter 1. when God created man as male and female. Lilith was not found worthy as a mate for Adam since Lilith demanded to be equal to Adam and Adam didnt want any of that..... So lord God formed Woman/Eve to suit Adam more.

This also means that Lilith was created before Lord God created all the beasts eastwards in Eden..... this includes the Serpent.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorOfLight96

That was well written. I dont agree with everytihng, but it was good

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Did you READ the link or just jump to conclusions here?

Everything is answered in that Link.

Lilith was around BEFORE THE BIBLE.

I'm starting to get a headache from repeatedly slamming my head against this topic.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Did you READ the link or just jump to conclusions here?

Everything is answered in that Link.

Lilith was around BEFORE THE BIBLE.

I'm starting to get a headache from repeatedly slamming my head against this topic.

Yes i did read it.... all of it.

Have you? If you did you would known that what i wrote is related to the tekst from you link.

Lilith is not the serpent. Not even close. Because Lilith is not created from Adams ribb in the Garden of Eden by Lord God. And Lilith is not one of the beasts that Lord God created in the garden of Eden. Lilith walked the earth before Lord God planted he's garden eastwards in Eden.

The Serpent was one of the beasts Lord God created in Eden from the dust on the ground. Lilith was formed when God formed man as male and female according to the link.

She is said to be Adams first wife as well before Eve. But it did not work sinse Lilith didnt want to be under Adam when they had sex. She wanted to be free as a woman sinse she was created equal to Adam, by her own words. But Adam didnt want any of that. Adam wanted to dominate Lilith. Lilith Left Adam/garden by her own free will. And Lord God made a new mate for Adam. And this time from Adams ribb.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Neanderthals came before us and thus would be the ones God created in his image. Unless God looked at the neanderthals and said "Im going to have a do-over and make them more like me" in which case, theres zero evidence EVEN IN THE BIBLE that states this or even suggests this theory. Plus we have to admit God created the Neanderthals. I literally made this theory up on the spot. Did he not make them in his image? Or did he have a do-over? Because you can believe what you want, there is no answer this to. Not in the bible or anything. Only thing you can say is "he created man in his image". Thats it. Nothing else. I really hope that makes sense to you because I dont know how to dumb that down.

What you believe is Darwinism and that is theory at best. It is called theology. If Neanderthals came before Jesus then how could Jesus say that He [Jesus] looks like His Father? Don't try to pin this on the bible because it is not biblical at all.

God did not create neanderthals. God formed only one man from the substance that He created and that person was Adam. All other humans were procreated from them selves. That is according to the KJV bible. Your mom and dad procreated you and all other creatures of this world were also procreated in the same manner. God had nothing to do with the way you look or for that matter the way any creature looks. If there is a creature that you call neanderthal then it is not a creature of the Adamic seed.

Don't fall into the same mindset as those of our universities because then you fall into a bottomless pit of untruth. In 2014 there was a man who was a published scientist for over 30 years who worked for California State University Northridge in Los Angeles. It seems as though he was told to believe that this world was 4.55 billion years old. Of course that is the accepted theory today. This scientist went on a dig in Montana and uncovered a triceratops horn and under close examination found soft tissue in the horn. He wrote a paper on his find and was immediately reprimanded by the university and accused of teaching new earth theology. You see dinosaurs are taught to have been exterminated some 68 million years age and soft tissue not to exist for any more than a few hundred or thousand years.

This is all taught by the same crowd and now this has blown that science to hell and back. That angered the university and they then reprimanded this scientist for the peers paper that he wrote and fired him on the spot for teaching Christianity. Mr. Mark Armitage then sued the university on the premise that they fired him to keep him quiet on the new earth Christian theology. He overwhelmingly won his case and now his paper stands in peer review as factual.

So now that Mr. Armitage has presented accepted fact that science is wrong, has the university of California retracted their biology teachings? Not in a million years will they do that. The science books still stand just as before and will never change in fear of all other literature that has centered around this false science. The same mush minds will continue to be taught this same old crap that spills out of our university's.

So your science tells you that dinosaur's all died out 68 million years ago and that the tissue of over 68 million years has survived as living tissue today? Good luck with your science and neanderthals.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Lilith may simply be the seductress in Eve that enticed Adam. The counterpart to Lilith described in the Zohar is Samael, God of the Blind. Perhaps insisting that the spirit of Lilith feeds on spiritually blind men who unknowingly, represented by the dark/night (etymology of Lilith), give their sexual energy to her - exemplified by Adam as the first sin.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Text Lilith cant be the Serpent. According to your link Lord God did not create her. God did??? in genesis chapter 1. when God created man as male and female. Lilith was not found worthy as a mate for Adam since Lilith demanded to be equal to Adam and Adam didnt want any of that..... So lord God formed Woman/Eve to suit Adam more. This also means that Lilith was created before Lord God created all the beasts eastwards in Eden..... this includes the Serpent.

Non biblical traditions teach that the fallen angels which were cast to earth were totally spirits or celestial entities. All spirit entities that war with the Creator are called Satan's but for the sake of distinguishing the chief of the Satan's we call him Licifer or simply Satan. The serpent of the garden was a terrestrial beast of intelligent nature. He/she was a creation of the animal kingdom but is described as the most intelligent of all the created beasts. He/she was created in the sixth era of the generations of creation just as Adam was also formed in the sixth era of the generations of creation.

According to Hebrew tradition, the spirit Satan entered the soul of the serpent and possessed his/her mind. The animal kingdom was formed from the created word first [before Adam] but what that length of time is we do not truly know. According to tradition, time was instituted in this era but the earth day in that era was less than it is today. How much is not really known but it was not a twenty four hour day as we now know it.

Adam was formed and given a spirit while outside of the garden. Lilith was also formed outside of the garden if she did exist. Therein lies the problem. We need to understand the time between Adam';s creation and his being placed in the garden. The reason most Hebrew scholars reject Lilith as a biblical character is that Lilith became known as a demoness spirit and not a terrestrial entity with a spirit. If she had been formed from the earth as Adam was formed, she would then have to have had been given a spirit of life and there is no biblical understanding of that at all.

It is generally understood that Adam was formed and given life and immediately carried into the Gan Eden with no terrestrial activity till he was banned from the garden. By this understanding, Lilith was not a true biblical character but was a false tradition. If Lilith was a true character she would then have to have been formed out side of the garden as an adult woman after Adam was formed and there is no biblical tradition to authenticate that tradition.

All tradition is not all true by any means we have nothing more in Hebrew scripture of the name Lilith although there is references of Lilith as a demoness in the Soncino Talmud. Shabbath 151b, Eiruvin 100b, Gittin 69b, Baba Bathra 73a, and Nidah 24b all mention Lilith as a total spirit demoness of foul nature. Hebrew scholars mention Lilith as being in Isaiah 34:14 but it must be interpreted by scholars as I don't understand it mentioning Lilith. Other than this there is nothing substantial to biblical Lilith at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Sharp eyes! Thank you.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Lucifer is not Satan, angels don’t die and it’s about the fallen Babylonian king who persecuted the people of Israel. Over a long period of time the name Lucifer transformed and became the name of Satan, so that’s why some people mix up lucifer with Jesus and lucifer with Satan and are in now way the same.

Isaiah 14:13 Context

10All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? 11Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. 12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. 16They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join