It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus the deceiver? Satan the true prophet?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Any man-like entity not born of man in this earth is extraterrestrial. Though I don't believe extraterrestrials are from deep space. I do believe in spiritual beings manipulating our perception and ideas. E=mc2 doesnt allow for different star people from other galaxies. No getting around it unless this particular equation is proven wrong or proven right. And that's all there is to it folks...

Unless somehow we are introduced to a different paradigm that negates all previous info.

This is probably most likely.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Then who is Shayṭān?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
SET serves RA against APEP?

Set /sɛt/ or Seth /sɛθ/ (Egyptian: stẖ; also transliterated Setesh, Sutekh[1], Setekh, or Suty) is a god of the desert, storms, disorder, violence, and foreigners in ancient Egyptian religion.[2] In Ancient Greek, the god's name is given as Sēth (Σήθ).

Set had a positive role where he accompanies Ra on his solar boat to repel Apep, the serpent of Chaos.[2] Set had a vital role as a reconciled combatant.[2] He was lord of the red (desert) land where he was the balance to Horus' role as lord of the black (soil) land.[2]

en.m.wikipedia.org...(deity)

Ra (/rɑː/;[1] Egyptian: rꜥ or rˤ; also transliterated rˤw; cuneiform: 𒊑𒀀 ri-a or 𒊑𒅀ri-ia)[2] or Re (/reɪ/; Coptic: ⲣⲏ, Rē) is the ancient Egyptian sun god. By the Fifth Dynasty in the 25th and 24th centuries bc, he had become a major god in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the noon sun.

In later Egyptian dynastic times, Ra was merged with the god Horus, as Ra-Horakhty ("Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons"). He was believed to rule in all parts of the created world: the sky, the earth, and the underworld.[3] He was associated with the falcon or hawk. When in the New Kingdom the god Amun rose to prominence he was fused with Ra as Amun-Ra. During the Amarna Period, Akhenaten suppressed the cult of Ra in favor of another solar deity, the Aten, the deified solar disc, but after the death of Akhenaten the cult of Ra was restored.

The cult of the Mnevis bull, an embodiment of Ra, had its center in Heliopolis and there was a formal burial ground for the sacrificed bulls north of the city.

All forms of life were believed to have been created by Ra, who called each of them into existence by speaking their secret names. Alternatively man was created from Ra's tears and sweat, hence the Egyptians call themselves the "Cattle of Ra." In the myth of the Celestial Cow it is recounted how mankind plotted against Ra and how he sent his eye as the goddess Sekhmet to punish them. When she became bloodthirsty she was pacified by drinking beer mixed with red dye.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Apep (/ˈæˌpɛp/ or /ˈɑːˌpɛp/) or Apophis (/ˈæpəfɪs/; Ancient Greek: Ἄποφις; also spelled Apepi or Aapep) was the ancient Egyptian deity who embodied chaos (ı͗zft in Egyptian)

and was thus the opponent of light and Ma'at (order/truth).

He appears in art as a giant serpent. His name is reconstructed by Egyptologists as *ʻAʼpāp(ī), as it was written ꜥꜣpp(y) and survived in later Coptic as Ⲁⲫⲱⲫ Aphōph.[1] Apep was first mentioned in the Eighth Dynasty, and he was honored in the names of the Fourteenth Dynasty king 'Apepi and of the Greater Hyksos king Apophis.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

LIGHT & DARKNESS
edit on 11/26/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
a reply to: Nyiah

Where in scripture is God cruel? I hear this kind of talk alot but haven't ever heard a true answer.
We are only here for the Creator's entertainment so what can be evil or sadistic? Only going against the creator of all things can these questions be even logical and answered.

Since God allows cruel people to do cruel things, is that not cruel?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well this thread took some turns

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Theory with no research into the topic theorized on? Say it isn't so!

How many times does the Bible refer to "the god of this world" You thought that were referring to the god of heaven, why?

Man is quarantined , for accessing the quarantine of the false image. Reflection. Its not complicated to figure out the 2 sides of polar creation. There's only 2 sides for Christs sake. If Christ is the Dextro hand, Lucifer is the Sinister hand. Lukewarm singularity, spit! We don't neeeed a standing wave between a permanent dynamic wave and it's temporary static reflection.

How did anyone on this forum ever pass junior high science class? You're all a bunch of frauds and cheaters. You can not have done the work in high-school math class and still be confused about mystery religion.

This isn't philosophy or morality:
2 Corinthians 4
If the Gospel be then hid, it is hid to them that are lost.
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds, that is, of the infidels, that the light of the glorious Word of Christ, which is the image of God, should not shine unto them.

For God that commanded the light to shine out of darkness, is he which hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of that power might be of God, and not of us.
We are afflicted on every side, yet are we not in distress: we are in doubt, but yet we despair not.
We are persecuted, but not forsaken: cast down, but we perish not.
For our light affliction which is but for a moment, causeth unto us a far most excellent and an eternal weight of glory:
While we look not on the things which are seen, but on the things which are not seen for the things which are seen, are temporal: but the things which are not seen, are eternal.

Your light bearer is a disco ball. Does it run off batteries or what? How does a disco ball work....

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

The title "Lucifer" is a translation error due to converting a title in Hebrew, then into Greek, then into Latin, then into English.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog

Now Jesus also called him the great deceiver....Now if Jesus was able to convince people he is the way of the light (Which actually Lucifer is, his name points to it), would that not make him the great deceiver? he would have fooled the entire church base.

Even as a wee boy in Sunday School The Lightbringer being paraded as the big bad never sat right with me. It's something that pops into my head every so often, despite not being religious. I wish I could double star and flag you for presenting us with an interesting topic and a theory I hadn't heard.

Perhaps this is the great test we hear about. Perhaps it's not about having faith in God despite any actual proof he exists, perhaps we are granted entry to heaven when we close our ears to the world's major religions and open our hearts to Lucifer?

Luciferianism anyone?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

This thread is a joke. It informs how ridiculously stupid people are.

Have some of this, 666!

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Sheye

The scoffers have it right ?

Totally. So far.
Over those who have been saying the end is nigh. For 1500 years or so.

Maybe they are both wrong.

I believe we will see some big changes regarding this planet in the next 10 to twenty years if not sooner.
Not the end... but the end of an era.

You know (I hope) I appreciate your input.

All I'm asking you to do is read the Revelation of Christ.

There is NO DOUBT we are in the LAST DAYS before the tribulation dear one.

I agree the great tribulation is near... but that could be years .. not days . 10 to 20 years is max in my opinion, but it could come sooner.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I've noticed if you look deeply into these sayings,the only proof given is anothers word,why haven't ancient texts been found to confirm these statements,true history and artifacts show no correlation,think the bible was used as a control method,I believe in a creator,but truth of history is held by the victors

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Santa Claus not the true giver of gifts, but It's actually the Elves.

We need to stop this worshiping of religions and silly stories, and start understanding the everyone of us is an equal part of the universe.

We are all equal, but for some reason we are playing these diminished/powerless roles here in this matrix. We have forgotten who we truly are and where we come from, so we gravitate to stories that indoctrinate further fear and confusion.

What we need is awareness of who we truly are, because as a society we seem to look to false leaders, and public icons, because we don't believe in ourselves.

The blind leading the blind, and look where it's getting us these days. Everything we need is within us, but we are to scared, and to complacent to take the time, and discard our current MO long enough to see that we are the creators of our current world, equally.

edit on 26-11-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I really love to read all your replies.

I would submit the following, especially for all you bible based believers some food for thought.
Read Genesis chapter 3 and ask yourself these questions:
1. Who claimed to be tricked?
2. With what?
3. What did "God" confirm concerning "the trick"? Was it a lie or was it truth?
4. Who actually lied?
5. Who creates misery for human kind?
6. and how do you feel about punishing Achmed the dead terrorist (snake) instead of Jeff Dunham (the speaker)?

Read Genesis chapter 4:9-24
7. Who protects killers?
8. Given the fact that there were apparently more humans but Cain and Abel... as Cain found a wife and had sexual relations with her .... How would the law consider murder? Also note that building cities, is not done just for fun, but there is a reason. What does it mean when a city is built?)

Read Genesis chapter 6
9.Who creates havoc for humankind by bringing it to the brink of extinction?
10. Although allegedly almighty, was this havoc the perfect way to address a insurgency? How would you have done it, given all the scant details provided and being allegedly almighty ...

Read Genesis chapter 11
11. Who are the forces of unification, cooperation and progress?
12. Who creates havoc for humankind? And what has been the consequence of the creation of different languages. (try and translate, try and understand the intricate subtleties of language of a different one than your mother tongue)

Since you've come so far .... Let me ask you this: Who is called by name/ position, and who is not?
Can you find a piece of text from the Pentateuch that identifies this talking head (snake)? Remember, all the other texts are from a newer tradition. And no, you may not pick and choose and string them.

From that alone you can derive the conclusion it is impossible to be lead on a different path if not for newer traditions, usually heavily influenced by Babylonian and for sure Zoroastrian concepts.

But if you must:
Job ....
1. Who is roaming the earth (juncto Genesis 3)
2. So who really is creating havoc?

You now have discovered the switch and bait.

Add in the prophetic musings of the 2nd century BCE and you have gained the "knowledge "of what now is commonly believed in Christianity and Islam.

Then there is another interesting tidbit. Plato wrote about a demiurg: a craftsman, producer or creator. We nowadays would probably speak of an artisan. Goto any local market and you'll find them.

In Proverbs 8 it is said that chokmah became a creator, craftsman, artisan in hebrew Amon. And usually, many Christians attribute this to Jesus in his pre human existence. Although this view is ridden with debate, it further references John 1.

You can see where this goes ......Amon - Demiurg ....

However ..... and this is important: The text is not about Jesus, it is about WISDOM, - chokmah/ sophia. interestingly, in Hebrew wisdom is feminine, and so is the text in Proverbs when it relates to wisdom, or it's counterpart: foolishness: a woman. And no WORD and WISDOM are NOT the same thing. So, the more you rely on later traditions, the more difficult and obscure this subject becomes.

So back to basics. Proverbs: chokmah is feminine. Genesis 3: who is the discoverer of wisdom? Indeed: Havah or better know in the West with the epithet Eva. And WHO obstructed mankind to develop?

There you have your GOD! Is it any wonder Richard Dawkins wrote: the most unpleasant character in all of fiction?

And further more .... you have to be very suspicious of ancient texts before using it as a foundation of your beliefs because you can not know whether the information in it is reliable. What you are reading are the whispers and I am sure you all once played that game ...

Wishing you all fun and pleasure on your path of discovery and enlightenment.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I do believe that there is a supreme consciousness and things referred to as angels. Remember though, Satan is not destroyed after the Armageddon, he is just locked up for a thousand years so he cannot tempt people. That is what the bible says anyway. God won't destroy one of his sons.

True. Armageddon isn't the final battle. After the thousand years (Millennial period) is over, Satan will be released for a short time in which the final battle of Gog and Magog will take place. This is when God will banish Satan to the Lake of Fire for eternity. (Revelation 20)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I guarantee you there are more pedophiles in Satanic worship and within the atheist beliefs.

how stupid is this to say?

you guarantee, how?

Are you pedophile satanists that is coming clean?

Please stop with the branding of all Christians because of a handful.

So is it really Christian like to do the same and say stupid things and then say not to do/say it?

The most perverted people I've had the displeasure of associating with were atheists. Lots of pedophilia in Luciferianism and it's Satanic cults .

again,

is this some sort of admission?

I would like the guarantee you claim you can make.

How are going to go about doing it?

Or was is just a emotional response in defense of your fellow Christians who abuse children?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I guarantee you there are more pedophiles in Satanic worship and within the atheist beliefs.
Please stop with the branding of all Christians because of a handful

The problem.with your opinion on this (let's face it, you've no proof so it is pure opinion) is that Satanists do not worship Satan, the Satanic Bible is not about Satan worship (believe me. I've read it and the Bible and the Quran)

The most perverted people I've had the displeasure of associating with were atheists.

As someone who identifies as both an Atheist and a Pervert (who is not into any illegal sexual practices), thank you. It's probably down to personal experience but I'm part of a community who affectionately label themselves "Perv's" and most of the real sickos I've met have been Catholic, sexual repression can do tterrible things to a person's mind. Plus there's a lot of evidence that a lot of abusers were abused themselves at some.point in history, that leaves an awful lot of potential abusers left discarded by the Church!
edit on 26/11/17 by djz3ro because: To rectify a predictive text error....

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013

Lucifer trapped in a cage. That'd be a great idea for a television show. We could call it Ghostfacers.
Super idea.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

how stupid is this to say?

you guarantee, how?

Are you pedophile satanists that is coming clean?

Please stop with the branding of all Christians because of a handful.

So is it really Christian like to do the same and say stupid things and then say not to do/say it?

The most perverted people I've had the displeasure of associating with were atheists. Lots of pedophilia in Luciferianism and it's Satanic cults .

again,

is this some sort of admission?

I would like the guarantee you claim you can make.

How are going to go about doing it?

Or was is just a emotional response in defense of your fellow Christians who abuse children?

It's called reading ... and I 've read enough about Luciferism and Satanic worship to know they are pedophiles.

I've met many people throughout my decades on this planet, and it just may be coincidence , but the ones I found most perverse were the atheists. The anything goes , nothing held back , lets have fun type of people... even at the expense of hurting others. Just my personal experiences.. and I should probably not brand them all ... as this is unfair.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
a reply to: silo13

Silo i think you calling Phage a cutie pie put him off posting here.

Yeah, well, he has the knack of saying nothing what so ever with great distinction.

To believe or not is the most important decision anyone will ever make - the only decision you'll ever make of which the results will go on for eternity and he wants to say I'm missing the point? Absurd.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Yvhmer

Satan knows the Bible better than anyone other than the Lord, Christ and the Holy Spirit.

You've just proved that true.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Galatians 1:8-9 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Matthew 7:15 “Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves.

Romans 16:18 Such people are not serving Christ our Lord; they are serving their own personal interests. By smooth talk and glowing words they deceive innocent people.

2 Peter 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

Luke 16:15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of others, but God knows your hearts. What people value highly is detestable in God’s sight.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join