It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE Bank of all Banks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: nOraKat

Man, Switzerland has a world of hurt in its future.

The whole world is going to force their neutral ass to stop allowing theives to be protected.

Its not even avoidable. The world is going to rip into Switzerland one day and leave nothing but scorched rage.

There is no ‘Switzerland’. Switzerland is not a person. If you are referring to the book, the people who meet there are multi-national.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CainHarmbank

The problem is not money and banking in general. The problem is:

(They)..had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in *private hands* able to dominate the political system of each country.. They are in the last stages of developing a World Empire that will rival the ancient Roman Empire. .. This group is responsible for the death and suffering of over 180 million men, women and children. They were responsible for World War I, World War II, the Korean War, and Vietnam, etc. They have created periods of inflation and deflation in order to confiscate and consolidate the wealth of the world. .. The chief architects of this new World Empire are planning another war—World War III—to eliminate any vestiges of political, economic or religious freedom from the face of the earth. ... The people will be completely enslaved just as the people were in the ancient Roman Empire. While the above may sound like fiction, I can assure you that it is true. I wish it was fiction, but it is not, it is reality.

That is the problem !

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

The only solution to all this is a mass killing of the worlds elite like the french did in the 1700´s

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Operation Eagle Flight

A good starting point for the uninitiated would be Paul Manning's "Martin Bormann: Nazi in Exile", which is freely available(legally) here.

Manning touches quite a bit on Aktion Adlerflug or Operation Eagle Flight and the BIS.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Last I heard, central banks only have an agenda for inflation...

As far as I know, there hasn't been any deflation for like the past 85 years or so...

How is this financial engineering being done if the time period for its process is greater than the lifespan of all the operators in the markets where inflation and deflation happens?
edit on 25-11-2017 by CainHarmbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

The only solution to all this is a mass killing of the worlds elite like the french did in the 1700´s

Yeah and how did that work out ?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Btw, Carroll Quigley was one of Bill Clinton's mentors

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
Can you imagine being Quigley? He was educated and indoctrinated in the heart of the beast, mainstream academics. I wonder what type of mental trials he went through when discovering this information? I wonder how great the temptation was to just forget everything he had just read. Did this affect his career at all?

I can't imagine many mainstream professors abandoning their paycheck to embrace this information and make other people aware that all wars are banker wars.

Sometimes life feels like one big experiment. Very exciting but unbelievable nonetheless.

When I went to grad school studying international affairs with such types, and similar levels of professors, virtually none of them would talk about things at this level. The few times I tried to bridge topics like US empire, CIA regime change operations and proxy wars (Syria, Libya,etc), they would nod and smile and change the topic. Maybe if you are a tenured professor. The problem is many of the most prestigious professors aren't even really academics, but instead teach a class or two but are directors of some organization, intelligence analysts, advisors to leaders, former leaders, etc. Most of those types don't have tenure and don't even need it as they have other jobs. I think the ones who are aware would be worried if they said too many controversial things they could lose their external jobs.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Well they apparently didn’t get them all.

What we need is a real understanding.

edit on 26-11-2017 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Well there is one topic - which is central banks and what they do.. Then there is the Cabal.

That is a good question? How does such a specific agenda span multiple generations? I ask that all the time. Maybe it is just human nature taking its course. Or maybe it is something more than that - something more unusual or anomalous.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Its nice to know that there are actually educated people (and then some) participating in these forums.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

edit on 26-11-2017 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

My bias is it has more to do with human nature taking its course than any "Cabal Agenda" or "Protocols of Zion."
Or that the human nature part is greater, and any extraneous agenda is lesser.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The last case of serious deflation (1929 to 1932) lead to the rise of NAZI Germany, in 1933, right?

At that point, Germany began to issue its own money, similar to what people like Bill Still propose. And the autobahn got built.

Apparently there was also an agenda to kill all Jews in the world, too...

I guess that's really the end game this OP is about...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

According to the intro writer of Quigley's book, he believes the cabal brought Hitler to power and that "Six million Jews were tortured and killed in order to confiscate billions of dollars in assets, gold, silver, currency, diamonds and art work.." so the cabal are likely not exclusively jews.

I am not about anything. I am directing to your attention to a book.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Uh ok... Never read it... Except for the excerpts you opened this OP with...

I read elsewhere that Hitler (NAZI's) defied international bankers by issuing Germany's own currency starting in 1933.

The increase in infrastructure jobs I think got the NAZI party pretty popular after that I read.

Perhaps this international banker defiance might have been one of the ways to drum up anti Semitic sentiments back then?...

edit on 26-11-2017 by CainHarmbank because: added 2 sentences

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

C: "I read elsewhere that Hitler (NAZI's) defied international bankers by.."

I don't know if we can say that's true.

I think I may have read some accounts (including the one written in the intro) that he was financed and propped up (at least in part) by international bankers.

I am no expert on the subject.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: Willtell

Here's a really interesting thought -

Bill Clinton said in his speech in 1992 that Carroll Quigley was one of his inspirations.

Surely he must have read Tragedy and Hope that was written in 1966.

This must mean he was aware of all this crazy sh*. But then after that he joins them ?!

<< 1  2    4 >>

join