It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can My Children Be Friends With White People?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Destinyone

you started with the nuffin crap.

Horrible. I don't talk to racists. You're so off you're attacking the wrong poster. Go to bed before you dig yourself in deeper.

So you admit that you used the word "nuffin"?
Thank you.

Nuffin is apparently created as black slang for 'nothing' as well with didnt do--> dindu
Using it is not racism, unless to use it insinuating that it's dumb and poke fun at black people,
so perhaps you were a bit too worried.
As per your situation of posting a dindu nuffin meme, made by black people,
A banning is sufficient

Cause white people can't tolerate the jokes black have for themselves, they got to do the dirty work and let ya'll know it's offensive
edit on 14-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795
Why are they pushing segregation like this in the U.S.? Seems like the mainstream media wants to go back to the first half of the 20th century, with black racists on the left pushing hard for it.

Totally agree. Only 8# votes by them towards Trump,

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Misnomer title.
Surely will get a lot of angry rebutes who think they know everything

Also a black guys head in a muffin with "dindu nuffin" as package is only offensive if you already have built up anger with blacks. Show that image to a child and they'll question what the joke is, upon finding that nuffin is a similar word to muffin. That's all it is. If you find that racist maybe it's your own inner quench to see them get humiliated and upon seeing that desire the civility takes in and you say "stop, stop". But most don't have that inner quench and thus aren't feeling like that. So if you think that's racist I think you need to spin the arrow of a bottle around to find the culprit.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yes it is an opinion, but it is a racist opinion distributed by leftist media outlet. NY Times is perhaps one of the most racist publications available....right up there with KKK and Nazi propaganda.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
naw they just dont like racist, prejudiced and bigoted folks. seems they are the only ones complaining....

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

lies, no black person spells nothing like that. you are using a term that is racist and you may have racist tendencies

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I am not American... and neither are my children.
I have many friends as do my children...

I don't see colors anymore... and I mean anymore... I am very proud that my children don't define people by their color.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

What is the usual remark from the "hard right" - snowflake isn't it?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: mc4denmark

What is the usual remark from the "hard right" - snowflake isn't it?

That's the left. Right is neo nazis. Quite a difference strangely.

Edit: Oh it says from not for
edit on 15-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
naw they just dont like racist, prejudiced and bigoted folks. seems they are the only ones complaining....

Yes, agreed the complainers are the ones teaching hate to their kids and saying white people are gonna get ya stuff. Sick!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Yes, agreed the complainers are the ones teaching hate to their kids and saying white people are gonna get ya stuff. Sick!

Blacks are more physical, whites are more mental, and asians are more spiritual.
People fear blacks for their physical superiority. People fear whites for mental. People fear asians for spiritual.
The topic was about mental fear of whites.
While there's white parents who speak of physical fear towards blacks.

Each leg of the triad is equal.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Big on stereotypes, aren't you?

edit on 11/15/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Big on stereotypes, aren't you?

Something people do while learning astrology is try to figure out what each sign is. Upon figuring it out to have that in your knowledge is gold.

It's true that asians are spiritual. You work with them and all sense their connectivity and their negative shunning of your ways, it's like a group effort without actually saying anything

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

It's true that asians are spiritual.
Some are. Some aren't. I work with Asians a lot and you are full of crap.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It's true that asians are spiritual.
Some are. Some aren't. I work with Asians a lot and you are full of crap.

Spiritual doesn't mean in this context "yeaaahh mannn love is everywhere, i feel one with the great spirit! it's telling me things!"

You'd have to know what spirituality i mean to be able to point out if they are it or not.
Imagine knowing what someone wants without mentally inquiring.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

The Asians I deal with are not mind readers nor are they particularly intuitive. No more so than any other people I deal with.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Describe your experiences with each race.

For me:White on White: Notice intellectual face cues of their desire, mentally bring up things from the past, discuss beliefs.

White on Black: Physical recognition, respect their presence and be courtious, and say the first thing that comes to you (less thought)

White on Asian: They stare you down deeply and sense some deep feeling within you and understand the complexity. They take note of it and shake their heads to themselves. A lady once came to me on the street and opened her bags up, cause I had the image of suffering. I looked her deep in the eyes as she angrily said "HERE" and she sensed my soul. I said no I'm fine. She was annoyed. They are allllways annoyed. They sense your deep feelings.

They sense of what you do not speak. Unlike whites who await mental discourse.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Big on stereotypes, aren't you.

Obsessed with race, aren't you.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

originally posted by: Justoneman

Blacks are more physical, whites are more mental, and asians are more spiritual.
People fear blacks for their physical superiority. People fear whites for mental. People fear asians for spiritual.
The topic was about mental fear of whites.
While there's white parents who speak of physical fear towards blacks.

Each leg of the triad is equal.

This is where you ran a foul, it depends on the culture or even subculture of any of these peoples, not to mention individuals, by physical I take it to mean folks who are confrontational, well what's the popular stereotype of the presumably "white" Italian, Irish and especially Russians or related folks..some Africans are among the least confrontational folks I've met no matter their physical size, I've met Asians who will push you the hell out of the way to get to that seat on the subway, these certainly are no Buddhist monk, a quick visit to China will disabuse you of that notion, but not in Japan were social harmony is such that it becomes annoying.. Even then, better make room for individuals.

BTW one of the early stereotype of at least AAs is that these were a spiritual people, noncompetitive or combative not good for military service or sports, non intellectuals, can't fly WWII planes, except when they were the most decorated air unit in WWll.
History is replete with such stereotypes that came back to bite people on the ass.

edit on 15-11-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Wow Deaf Alien ban.

This website is garbage.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join