It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The "Trump Tapes" Fake or Not!?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hey OP I think you put a bug in trumps ear with this theory because he's now claiming the Access Hollywood tape is faked. Lol .
You're an American influencer. You should start a YouTube channel...
edit on 1212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I think they're referring to tapes from the Ritz Carlton in Moscow. Not any media recordings.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I doubt it. The edits would be evident. It would be too easy to show that any fakes are fakes. Lol. This is not an issue.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Personally I don't want to see trump naked. I'd have to pluck my eyes out.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Oh yeah that's real compelling evidence. I'm totally convinced that was trump and not Kate Winslet.
edit on 1212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

It would not be hard to tell if it's fake or not. Please...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

. Don't you see this rises above politics!?

Nope.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
🎶 Alone again...Naturally. And in a little while from now...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I see Trump supporters are already preparing their excuses for all the damning evidence that will soon be released. First, you need to decide whether Obama should be indicted for illegal wiretapping, or whether the tapes that will be produced were fake. They can't both be true.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No tapes, sorry. That's a fictitious story made for the election. Give up your hope.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You ASSume too much. Trump supporters are not some blind sheeple group like the triggered Hillbots.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So, now they're attempting the "But it's not really him in those tapes!" rationale as a point of argument to continue making Trump the victim?

Jesus Christ.

I think I just saw Pluto.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

You ASSume too much. Trump supporters are not some blind sheeple group like the triggered Hillbots.

The irony. It burns!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I see Trump supporters are already preparing their excuses for all the damning evidence that will soon be released. First, you need to decide whether Obama should be indicted for illegal wiretapping, or whether the tapes that will be produced were fake. They can't both be true.

I'm preparing about as much as I am for Nibiru. Right now Nibiru is probably more likely than some Trump tapes coming to light or any evidence surfacing of Trump colluding with Russia.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001

I'm preparing about as much as I am for Nibiru. Right now Nibiru is probably more likely than some Trump tapes coming to light or any evidence surfacing of Trump colluding with Russia.

You underestimate the ability of the world's intelligence agencies.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Not unless you mean the burn we see on the left as Trump WON THE PRESIDENCY and continues to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN and the left continues to have BURNING MELTDOWNS!

edit on 3-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Your overestimation on them will be your sides downfall. Trump will reshape the Supreme Court and repeal Roe vs Wade, the law allowing the killing of unborn children. Apparently some women believe that woman rights don't extend to those that are not yet born, but those yet developing in the womb. SAD!
edit on 3-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Trump is going to be impeached and the supreme court is NEVER going to repeal Roe V Wade. And blood clots don't have rights.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wow, so you think a developing fetus is a BLOD CLOT! I feel sad for you if you had a daughter. Raising someone with such a disrespect for the creation of life. I hope she's smarter than you.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Not the Mud Pit, more like the La Brea Tar Pits. My earlier post about Passport Photo/facial recognition, was to get some feedback. My concern isn't in my face, it's more in manipulating someone's photos, and someday, voice prints, and retina scans.
Today, the pathetic passport photos won't do retinal scans, nor are there any voice prints hidden in the new Passport chips. But some doors are about to open, using these technologies.
A colored photo is 1940ish technology. The inked visa stamps are late Nineteenth Century anachronisms. Tomorrow's Passport Visa schemes might look more like a plastic Driver's license, with GPS Pings, when you clear customs in various countries. So your card will squeal on you, something like cashing old fashioned Amex Traveler's Checks in some overseas Bordello.
I.O.W.'s you'll be leaving bread crumbs with every step you take which requires anyone to scan your Passport, with a Facial Recognition function hood. Airliners will be super simple upload & download vehicles.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join