It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The "Trump Tapes" Fake or Not!?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Get used to the phrase "President Pence."

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Get used to FAKE NEWS getting it wrong and Trump having a 2-term Presidency.

White House: Mueller has not subpoenaed Trump’s bank records

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Get used to FAKE NEWS getting it wrong and Trump having a 2-term Presidency.

White House: Mueller has not subpoenaed Trump’s bank records

In case you haven't noticed, Sanders is a liar.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The story is from Whitehouse lawyers. You are wrong and you'd be lying if you say this story is real. FAKE NEWS!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Keep on believing.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Those Access Hollywood tapes don't even have a real conversation between Billy Bush, and Trump. Billy's parts are mere chuckles, and sighs. So yes, a NGO could have dummied them up. But more importantly, someone broke Federal Laws by using captured radio transmissions to deliberately cause harm to one of two communicators. These two had one way mics, so the one recording their talk, couldn't get into their conversation. Ergo, he or she, eavesdropped on Trump and Bush.

Years later, just before the election, this was spewed out to defame Trump, and whoever did it needs to go to prison for violating the Communications Act of 1934, and resultant case law. That law came well before T.V. was invented. They should only have a legal claim to the audio video feed, after Trump and Bush came out of their bus.

And just like Bob Hope did when the red light came on at his USO shows, Trump immediately cleaned up his act. That red light meant that Hope was now on T.V. Otherwise, his USO troupes were meat parades, for the G.I.'s. No one has ever rubbed Hope's face into what he said or did, before that red light came on, in his USO shows for our Troops.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler
Those Access Hollywood tapes don't even have a real conversation between Billy Bush, and Trump. Billy's parts are mere chuckles, and sighs. So yes, a NGO could have dummied them up. But more importantly, someone broke Federal Laws by using captured radio transmissions to deliberately cause harm to one of two communicators. These two had one way mics, so the one recording their talk, couldn't get into their conversation. Ergo, he or she, eavesdropped on Trump and Bush.

Years later, just before the election, this was spewed out to defame Trump, and whoever did it needs to go to prison for violating the Communications Act of 1934, and resultant case law. That law came well before T.V. was invented. They should only have a legal claim to the audio video feed, after Trump and Bush came out of their bus.

And just like Bob Hope did when the red light came on at his USO shows, Trump immediately cleaned up his act. That red light meant that Hope was now on T.V. Otherwise, his USO troupes were meat parades, for the G.I.'s. No one has ever rubbed Hope's face into what he said or did, before that red light came on, in his USO shows for our Troops.

The were being recorded because they were mic'd up for the show they were on. They knew they could be recorded. So no they were not being taped illegally.
edit on 8-12-2017 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Keep on believing.

I keep on seeing you missing the truth. Maybe you can't handle the truth.

Bloomberg Corrects Bombshell Trump Bank Records Story

Trump’s attorney John Dowd denied the original Bloomberg article. “We have confirmed that the news reports that the Special Counsel had subpoenaed financial records relating to the president are false. No subpoena has been issued or received. We have confirmed this with the bank and other sources,” Dowd wrote in a statment.

edit on 8-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle
Pyle; It isn't illegal for you or for me to have also recorded those, in the bus, hot mics. But it's very much illegal for you, me, or the Access crew, to use over the air recorded conversations, like from a wireless phone, or analog cell transmission, to defame one of the people in that private conversation. While they were in that bus, any and all transmissions were really only audio feed tests. You don't lose your rights to private conversations, due to a boutonniere mic's needed audio testing.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Keep on believing.

I keep on seeing you missing the truth. Maybe you can't handle the truth.

Bloomberg Corrects Bombshell Trump Bank Records Story

Trump’s attorney John Dowd denied the original Bloomberg article. “We have confirmed that the news reports that the Special Counsel had subpoenaed financial records relating to the president are false. No subpoena has been issued or received. We have confirmed this with the bank and other sources,” Dowd wrote in a statment.

That is not a correction but an update. The bank may be under gag order to not tell Trump and his lawyer.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The bank may be under gag order to not tell Trump and his lawyer.

Or there is NO ORDER for Trumps Bank Statements. I believe Trumps lawyers would need to be told and furnished with any inquiries and warrants per laws.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Or there is NO ORDER for Trumps Bank Statements. I believe Trumps lawyers would need to be told and furnished with any inquiries and warrants per laws.

You would be wrong.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

You would be wrong.

Or I could be right. Who knows at this time.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sadly YES if someone really wanted too make FAKE Videos with today tech. YES. Though in theory an amateur with a PC some knowledge end a lot of time could in theory. BUT I guessing they would be easily caught as making FAKE. NOW hollywood level editing along with time and money yes as well. BUT in theory it would involve multi people with a certain skill set. Would they keep secrets. Could they be killed or paid off yes.

BUT I would guess that even the highest end FAKE made by the most talented would still leave traces that would reveal it was a fake.

With Trump saying super stupid adn outrageous things. No need to fake those.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Noppie

With Trump saying super stupid adn outrageous things. No need to fake those.

Trump can't match the level of stupidity like Fake News CNN.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This is what I figured was going to happen. When it was reported out that there were tapes, what I said then was that those tapes needed to be released.

Now it can be questioned and the authenticity of such will be of much discussion, on it.

What I have tended to think is that it is too easy to say that a person has this document or that recording or even a picture in their possession, but unless it is going to be released, then it does nothing, save to serve as a point for blackmail.

And that leads to the question: If they had these tapes, then why did they not release such? Why hold onto it?

As it has not been released, I am more inclined not to believe that such even exists and was merely a rumor and just only a rumor.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I thought Obama endorsed 'Fake News' and Trump's calling it out?

Am I right ?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Dear thePixelPusher
You are entitled to believe what ever you like whether it is truthful or not. BUT to honest I find it really difficulty to actually believe the exceptional stupid things Trump speaks almost everyday. BUT if you claim to believe that then go ahead.

IT is pretty obvious that Trump had more then business dealings with Russian. IF any other US Citizens had done what he had done they would have been arrested a long time ago. And it not whether the Russian were able to follow up. BUT just that fact he attempted to set in motion.

I could go on with just what the media has reported. BUT you would not believe it or at least acknowledge it in this thread.

In the END if the impeachment proceedings were held TODAY the outcome would be along party lines NO manner the evidence every single republican will vote party lines to not to impeach. SO a Russian asset who committed treason against the USA will not be impeached if the vote is held today or before next election. Even if one or two at the most of the republicans sided with impeachment thee would be enough turn coat democrats to vote against it. EVEN after the next election and even if the democrats get the numbers. With all the turncoat democrats who would have sold their soul to run as republican. It is still an IFFY bet.

A few weeks ago Nancy Pelosi said she would NEVER EVER consider impeachment proceedings against Trump regardless of the evidence
www.politico.com...
www.politico.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Noppie

Well it'll be a battle of the memos next. The Democrats put together their own memo now. In the end it's all Bread and Circuses and no will of the people reflected in the work on Capital Hill.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Trippy. Now the Dems are starting to float that the Q release of a Hillary video might be a fake, based upon technology that I highlight in this thread. Is this damage control from what they fear will be released!??

HILLARY CLINTON 'SEX TAPE' WAS MADE BY RUSSIAN TROLLS

Speculation about what the video features ranges from sex with a black man to sex with or rape of a child. The video is said to come from Weiners laptop from the folder titled "Life Insurance". NYPD has said to the DOJ if they don't pursue what was found that they'd make it public from a copy they have of the laptop.

NYPD: Hillary Clinton ‘Child Sex Scandal’ About To Break

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

edit on 6-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join