It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was sexually assaulted

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

Both can destroy a person's life.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Unless your Trump. Then it just gets brushed aside.

Unless your Bill Clinton or a hollywood executive.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
agree to disagree

edit on 15-11-2017 by CaptainHook because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2017 by CaptainHook because: adding

edit on 15-11-2017 by CaptainHook because: fixing

edit on 15-11-2017 by CaptainHook because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I was assaulted in a way kind of. I was a virgin and people plotted out 1 of them having sex with me for amusement. The person never cared about me and was only pretending to like me so they could screw a virgin :-/

I consider sexual assault in a way. I’ll never trust a person ever again and remain single until death.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

I agree, every claim of sexual assault should be taken seriously. It should be reported to the police (with or without your personal attorney present), it should be investigated and the case should be prosecuted if possible.

The rights of the accuser must be preserved just like the rights of the accused (innocent until proven guilty).

If the accuser chooses to just go publicly with their accusations before anything else than it seems rwasonable (to me anyway) that their motivations, timing, proof/lack of proof, etc. Could make them subject to scrutiny and that reasonable responses from both the public and accused (who has no reasonable obligation to be nice or roll over for the accuser).

I find that the how and when someone makes an accusation holds much more weight on the believability of it than anything to do with political parties. Of course there are extreme believers on both sides who will take the accusers or the accuseds side as gospel, on words alone.

Neither the accuser nor the accused should be attacked strictly on she said-he said and no one should be drug through the mud without the results of an investigation, but that's not how it works unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Pretty soon some will be claiming this as an assault:

An overaggressive hand shake. These bogus claims aren't helping those that have actually been hurt.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Why are you assaulting my eyes with the prospect of sexual contact between two gender neutral beings? Who do I have to sue?

It's coming Intrepid, it's coming!!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Looks like sexual assault you can clearly see one party trying to slip the pinky in.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Have a friend who admitted he was molested repeatedly while we were in Jr high, but he dared not say any thing because of the shame, and he was uncertain if "we" his friends would consider him gay...gay !.not a thing to be in Caribbean communities especially Jamaican, it wasn't until we were well in our 20ts he told us, much less his folks, forget the police, we thought about doing the person harm, but he had already moved away...so yeah it's never an easy thing, especially if there was a chance that you wouldn't be believed, but still put " your " shame out there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join