It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
F#ck i just had an epiphany. What if the Bird that Talks is actually a reference to Twitter? Jack Dorsey is rumored to suddenly step down as CEO. What if he struck a deal with /ourguys/? Twitter is a pretty good source of information and Project Veritas just happen to uncover that they can read private DM's and manipulate tweets. Then we have the new whole shadowbanning issue with a bot who has the name Deep state. Remember they like to hide in plain sight and taunting us every chance they get.

Edit: Thanks Vasa for pointing that out.

edit on 15-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: changed bird that sings to talks

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
F#ck i just had an epiphany. What if the Bird that Sings is actually a reference to Twitter? Jack Dorsey is rumored to suddenly step down as CEO. What if he struck a deal with /ourguys/? Twitter is a pretty good source of information and Project Veritas just happen to uncover that they can read private DM's and manipulate tweets. Then we have the new whole shadowbanning issue with a bot who has the name Deep state. Remember they like to hide in plain sight and taunting us every chance they get.

I think the last reference was a bird that talks...in which case Dorsey and Twitter makes even more sense. Nice epiphany...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

F#ck i just had an epiphany. What if the Bird that Sings is actually a reference to Twitter? Jack Dorsey is rumored to suddenly step down as CEO. What if he struck a deal with /ourguys/? Twitter is a pretty good source of information and Project Veritas just happen to uncover that they can read private DM's and manipulate tweets. Then we have the new whole shadowbanning issue with a bot who has the name Deep state. Remember they like to hide in plain sight and taunting us every chance they get.

I think the last reference was a bird that talks...in which case Dorsey and Twitter makes even more sense. Nice epiphany...

It is possible that PV is in on it and in charge of providing the coverstory for Dorsey to not raise suspicion. Hmm.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It is possible that PV is in on it and in charge of providing the coverstory for Dorsey to not raise suspicion. Hmm.

Convenient timing to say the least right?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This is supposedly the algorithm bot that shadowbans people. twitter.com... Unfortunately i have no means to test it myself because i have no account. Rumor is if he blocks you. You are shadowbanned.
edit on 15-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Convenient timing to say the least right?

The MSM seems awfully quiet about it as well.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well this is not conerning at all. I knew it was bad but this is 1984 level bad. Twitter employees could essentially blackmail every user they want.

edit on 15-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Well this is not conerning at all. I knew it was bad but this is 1984 level bad. Twitter employees could essentially blackmail every user they want.

coincidentally I was watching that same video this morning. it was revealing...to say the least. I don't Twitter, but nice epiphany about talking birds! there was a Q drop about "safe communications".

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

But they're a private company and so they can do whatever they want!

Isn't that how the argument goes?

We've outsourced so much in our country, are we now outsourcing constitutional rights because of 'private corporatism?'

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Coincidences all around these days. Bill Clinton was in Hawaii when the ballistic missile alert was issued! Former President Clinton Visits Big Island

Clinton was the 42nd president to serve our country, serving from 1993 to 2001. Hawai‘i State Sens. Kai Kahele and Brickwood Galuteira got to meet with him on Friday, Jan. 12, 2018, for about 45 minutes. “We talked about Hawai‘i and how much it has to offer the world and how America could use a little bit of aloha right now,” said Sen. Kahele.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

So both Billy boy and Huma were there at the same time?

Things that make you go, "hmmm..."

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

What was Huma doing there and did anyone ever find out about the body on the airstrip?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

They found an unidentified dead body on sunday. A dead body has been found on the Reef Runway at Honolulu's Daniel K. Inouye International Airport

A dead body was found Sunday on a runway at the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Crews were made aware of the body on the Reef Runway at around noon, Tim Sakahara, a spokesperson for the Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT) told KHON.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

What was Huma doing there and did anyone ever find out about the body on the airstrip?

Stowaway?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
Here is a pretty good list of financial information for current members in Congress....some inherited or married into wealth while others may have had legitimate business success but as Q said: "Net Worth?"

Who are the "loudest voices"?

Link

Gowdy doesn't even Crack the top 50 at over 4 Million?

But they feel the Common persons pain. Yeah right.

edit on 15-1-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Apparently she was on a retreat. EXCLUSIVE: Huma Abedin flees her troubles for $1,000-a-night Hawaiian resort as NYC court hears she and jailed pervert husband Weiner have decided to divorce in private

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I wonder if Bill met anyone on the tarmac while at the airport in Hawaii.

I hear they found a dead body there.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Stowaway?

It's possible. Sometimes people try to hide in a plane's wheel well. Problem is, this area is unpressurized, and the cold temperatures and lack of oxygen at 30,000 feet will kill the person. Their body would fall out when the wheels are lowered during landing.

EDIT: On further thought, the plane's wheels are lowered well before the plane is over the runway. So if it's a stowaway's body they should be finding it in the approach area beyond the runway, or even somewhere off the airport's property.
edit on 15-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think it is a little bit weird that both of them didn't try to hide that they are on Hawaii on the contrary they made sure they are seen in public. I don't know why but this bugs the hell out of me. Huma on a vacation okay whatever but Bill at the same time and on the same island?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I wonder if Bill met anyone on the tarmac while at the airport in Hawaii.

I hear they found a dead body there.

Maybe he refused to call it a "matter."

new topics

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join