It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Now, in light of the above tweet and Q's warning that formerly reliable sources are now MISINFO, maybe Thomas Paine and True Pundit are the ones in the hot seat and not Gowdy?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

things that make you go hmmmm...

Trey Gowdy is the US Representative has an updated net worth of $4,500,000 as of 2017. However other sources claim something else, check his salary and career. Trey Gowdy is a popular personality of the USA, a renowned attorney, and prosecutor.

www.whatnetworth.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I do not know if any of this is true but it covers "Q" the LV shooting, Saudi gun running, the take down of the deep state, a false flag and maybe a terrorist attack in Soul S. Korea which will be blamed on N. Korea and a few things more which seems to fit rather well into the presented package. youtu.be... I do not have a horse in this race as I am just kinda watching events unfold..

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Thread is up, please feel free to add your contribution!

Nice job! Curious, no usual suspects in there to deflect and derail!

The roots of the corrupt are DEEP.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie

things that make you go hmmmm...

Trey Gowdy is the US Representative has an updated net worth of $4,500,000 as of 2017. However other sources claim something else, check his salary and career. Trey Gowdy is a popular personality of the USA, a renowned attorney, and prosecutor.

www.whatnetworth.com...

Hmmm indeed. Yet another person who arrived in Washington poor and is now rich. It's hilarious that so many Democrats obsess over Trump's tax returns, when it's so obvious that so many people in Washington are wallowing in unreported income. (Check out the Obamas' jet-setting lifestyle, and then take a minute to wonder how they can possibly afford it.)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

what was he worth before, invesents, inherentence,talk circuit, book deals,etc?

also from the same article

" the estimated net worth of Gowdy is about $167,500 in 2014 which looks bit doubtful."

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I looked at his wife ...

Gowdy married Terri (née Dillard)[9] Gowdy, a former Miss Spartanburg and 2nd runner up for Miss South Carolina.[10] The couple have two children, Watson and Abigail. Terri Dillard Gowdy is a Teacher's Aide in the Spartanburg School District.[11]
not much there as far as links .

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I still think Gowdy is one of the White Hats.
He is an excellent prosecutor...and I believe THAT may become his new role very soon.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've always thought of Gowdy as a good guy as well. He usually takes it to people pretty good in hearings.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

nothing's too spicy! maybe it'll burn some a-holes on the way out.
Q said meme it up...maybe potus will retweet one or more! great job.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Beware of False Flags in the coming days especially 15-22 January. There were multiple warnings issued. Please stay safe and be vigilant at all times my american brothers and sisters. The MSM has a new angle to stop the Fake News Awards in calling them a violation of ethics rules and the first amendment.

Trump’s ‘Fake News Awards’ could violate ethics rules

The White House has not yet said what form the awards presentation, scheduled by Trump for Wednesday, may take. But Norman Eisen, the former special counsel for ethics for President Barack Obama, and Walter Shaub, the former head of the Office of Government Ethics, have both tweeted that if White House staff members were involved, they would be in violation of the executive branch’s Standards of Ethical Conduct, which ban employees from using their office for “the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise.”

Why are they so afraid? I thought nobody would take Trump seriously anyway? This is beyond strange.
edit on 15-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Nothing will be "endorsed" but honesty.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Beware of False Flags in the coming days especially 15-22 January. There were multiple warnings issued. Please stay safe and be vigilant at all times my american brothers and sisters. The MSM has a new angle to stop the Fake News Awards in calling them a violation of ethics rules and the first amendment.

Trump’s ‘Fake News Awards’ could violate ethics rules

The White House has not yet said what form the awards presentation, scheduled by Trump for Wednesday, may take. But Norman Eisen, the former special counsel for ethics for President Barack Obama, and Walter Shaub, the former head of the Office of Government Ethics, have both tweeted that if White House staff members were involved, they would be in violation of the executive branch’s Standards of Ethical Conduct, which ban employees from using their office for “the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise.”

Why are they so afraid? I thought nobody would take Trump seriously anyway? This is beyond strange.

"former special counsel for ethics for President Barack Obama," - So basically his words mean as much as when my dog barks for no reason.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

White House staff members were involved, they would be in violation of the executive branch’s Standards of Ethical Conduct, which ban employees from using their office for “the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise.”

The White House would hardly be endorsing a product by giving an award for being terrible at a particular job.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

White House staff members were involved, they would be in violation of the executive branch’s Standards of Ethical Conduct, which ban employees from using their office for “the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise.”

The White House would hardly be endorsing a product by giving an award for being terrible at a particular job.

My guess is by saying certain ones are terrible it endorses the others by default.

I still don't think this is going to be any awards ceremony. I think it is going to be something entirely different with nothing to do with awards for fake news.

POTUS can dole those out via Twitter all day long...the WH doesn't usually schedule something to be aired unless it has high importance and I don't see this being advised by anyone in the administration...

I think the announcement was to build anticipation and garner as many viewers as possible in order to make some type of real announcement concerning real matters at hand.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

My guess is by saying certain ones are terrible it endorses the others by default. 

Then no one in the White House should ever be allowed to make a critical or disparaging comment about any product or service.

I still don't think this is going to be any awards ceremony. I think it is going to be something entirely different with nothing to do with awards for fake news. 

I am leaning that way.... and I hope that you are correct!
edit on b000000312018-01-15T11:10:54-06:0011America/ChicagoMon, 15 Jan 2018 11:10:54 -06001100000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Remember when Trump invited the press in to cover "debate prep" and then dropped the WJC accusers on them with a smirk?
Might be playing the same card to make sure people are paying attention to it and whatever it is doesn't get lost in the noise.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
LOL, maybe it's so obvious now.....Michael Wolff goes on the "View", agree's to stay one last segment ( cause he's got a prior engagement ) OH BOY..now we get the GOOD stuff , stay tuned ! He claim's Trump openly and often discuss's enjoying F-ing other Men's wives...C'mon now, it's so stupid I can't believe for a min. I gave it any credibility, lol, keeping up the best I can, I grew up on the fringes of some life altering revelations when I allow myself to really process them. #MeToo #apathy#selfish#awake...

Q said follow the wives and yeah they are about to get f''ed.....makes me sad as a woman how many corrupt and horrible politicians are ending up to be women, and well Hillary, it's gonna break a lot of hearts when the truth comes out.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah i don't expect a real ceremony or some Oscar type of nonsense either. Though it sounded kinda awesome.
I think the real reason is the State of the Union Address. Democrats are lining up for boycotting it to send a message but as always it will backfire. We are for the people huh well there is your chance and time to prove it. First DACA and now this. The democrats come of as pretty sore losers and Trump takes advantage of that.

However the current meltdown of the MSM is concerning. What did they do that warranted this type of panic mode?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here is a pretty good list of financial information for current members in Congress....some inherited or married into wealth while others may have had legitimate business success but as Q said: "Net Worth?"

Who are the "loudest voices"?

Link

new topics

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join