It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Nukes.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I find this presentation to be among the very best that I've seen, and imho, it offers incontrovertible evidence of extraterrestrial vehicles paying close attention to the nuclear weaponization of the cold war.

I wonder what their intention was, precisely. It looks like a concern for us and the future of human civilization.

Invite your thoughts..

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork I agree with your assesment. I believe they were concerned with us as a whole and wanted to keep tabs.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It's kind of heart warming, isn't it?

Ahhh? they were watching out for us!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

As a species we need all the help we can get not to destroy ourselves.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It may be that on the basis of all these sightings around sensitive nuclear facilities, it CAN be said that they do NOT pose a risk to national security.

That's a factual statement, if it can be determined that they were/are concerned for our well being..

I've never considered it that way.

Of course, it says nothing about US government's powerlessness in the face of it, but in part that's evidenced by the cover up.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I heard about a case in Russia where the UFO didn't disable the missiles, but instead started them to a ready to launch status which scared a lot of people.

UFOs Activated U.S. and Soviet Nuclear Missiles: Former Enemies Reveal Shocking Near-Launches Decades Later

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed I have read about that story. I also believe there is a story like from the US. Maybe it was a scare tactic to strike fear of Nuclear war and convince us that is a bad idea. IMHO

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I just watched that on the vid. They pulled the same thing on the US side as well, and at one time knocked out all their communications to missiles across an entire region with pretty much an armada of ET vehicles seen above the various facilities where communication to the missile was lost.

They weren't messing around in the signal that was being sent, that's for sure.

We've certainly been warned.

What's interesting is the way it brought them out of the bushes.

It's nice to know they care and appear to be looking out for us, I sure hope their policy hasn't changed..

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Maybe it's more the planet that they are worried about and not us as much.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Maybe it's more the planet that they are worried about and not us as much.

Heh. I've thought about that too.

They may have us in a quarantine, just waiting for us to die out and leave them a perfectly good planet for colonization. Maybe that's how it's done. You can't come uninvited and you have to remain the perfect gentleman.

But the planet would clear up again, except then you might have all the so-called "elite" climbing out of their underground bunkers... and you couldn't have that. It could get messy.

Nah, seriously, I think they were concerned with us and with our rightful place in the grand scheme of things.

It's nice to know they've got our back and it's not a "To Serve Man" cookbook scenario.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Its the environment they want,not the dominant lifeforms. I wonder why they have waited so long to "take it back" ...cause I believe they were here first.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker Ahhhh you just shook up my idea. You are prob right but I will still stick with the whole they want to protect us and the planet.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I'm more of the opinion that whatever they were/are doing around nuclear sites doesn't bode well.

If they're doing so to show us they care then they are definitely going about it the wrong way, since we only ever hear about these events way down the line, it barely holds significance in terms of public perception.

I see it as a threat, even if it was soviets.

We can't claim to know their intentions, anyone in contact could very well be misled. So with that in mind they go after our best and most powerful weapons... That isn't peaceful intentions.

It isn't just nuclear weapons though, let's say the Belgian wave was extra-terrestrials. Whatever that was it spoofed the detection systems of multiple nations, evaded multiple nations and generally put the fear in military commanders.

All around a time people were antsy about what's going on with Russia... A time our equipment would've been at it's best. Most ready.

I see no evidence of peaceful and kind aliens, if anything they show us time and time again we are outclassed.

Assuming many larger sightings of ufos are alien of course.
edit on 7-11-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

They're scouts.

Scouts don't usually attack, though they may "probe" defences, do a little science and generally learn abit about the locals and the environment.

That's what I'd guess anyways.
edit on 7-11-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

True,but I'd say 60yrs of scouting and they would have a fix on their interest. We are a big experimental subject,and we are failing the Petri dish is my thought.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

We're not yet ripe for the harvest maybe..

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
P.S. Where are the skeptics and the debunkers..???

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Not necessarily.

We can't assume anything with them, I mean a good infiltration unit will never be detected.

For all we know reported sightings are just the top of the iceberg. Imagine a scenario where 90% of their actions go unnoticed on earth, we already know little about reported cases.

That all adds up to us knowing nothing.

Earth may be a petri dish and everything so far was an experiment.

If that's the case they definitely don't care about us I'd assume. But why so elusive?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
P.S. Where are the skeptics and the debunkers..???

Here 👐 what a load of #e !!!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I think that ET first became aware of us when we started testing nuclear weapons. However, there may have been other earlier missions to this planet as human technology matured. Once we demonstrated that we now had the means to destroy ourselves, we became more of a threat to the entire human race.

Even if life is common in the Universe, I think that sentient tool users like humans are probably relatively rare. So, a benevolent ET might intervene to keep the human race from destroying itself to give us a chance to mature past our warlike nature and magical beliefs.

-dex

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join