It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Nukes.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

....... I'm not just referring to a planet, a moon, and a star, but the precise way they're put together to produce the life on Earth that we experience.

It's probably exceedingly rare.

Excellent point. But if it's exceedingly rare then surely you are suggesting that intelligent life is even rarer? Which reduces the probabilities of the number of space faring species in this current time frame.

So given this line of thinking of yours can you explain again (sorry for the first time) where the incontrovertible evidence of extraterrestrial vehicles paying close attention to our nuclear weapons is?

edit on 7/11/2017 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm more of the opinion that whatever they were/are doing around nuclear sites doesn't bode well.

If they're doing so to show us they care then they are definitely going about it the wrong way, since we only ever hear about these events way down the line, it barely holds significance in terms of public perception.

I see it as a threat, even if it was soviets.

We can't claim to know their intentions, anyone in contact could very well be misled. So with that in mind they go after our best and most powerful weapons... That isn't peaceful intentions.

It isn't just nuclear weapons though, let's say the Belgian wave was extra-terrestrials. Whatever that was it spoofed the detection systems of multiple nations, evaded multiple nations and generally put the fear in military commanders.

All around a time people were antsy about what's going on with Russia... A time our equipment would've been at it's best. Most ready.

I see no evidence of peaceful and kind aliens, if anything they show us time and time again we are outclassed.

Assuming many larger sightings of ufos are alien of course.

It could simply have been that they were scanning each missile and whatever radiation they used, triggered transient electric currents which either grounded or activated electric wires. What makes me wonder is how they would detect nuclear warheads from three to four miles away. But they had to hover over each silo to get detailed data for several
minutes. Is there any radiation that could travel that far (gamma rays, electrons, anti-neutrinos)?

Just checked a new article. Yes, it is possible to detect neutrinos on Earth from space:
www.technologyreview.com...

Here's a neutrino/anti-neutrino map of Earth. Do these patches correlate with UFO sightings:
www.nature.com...
edit on 7-11-2017 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2017 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Watch the video. Tons of documented events and eyewitness accounts.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Watch the video. Tons of documented events and eyewitness accounts.

I did and there's nothing there to show "incontrovertible evidence of extraterrestrial vehicles paying close attention to our nuclear weapons" is there?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You'd have to deny all the documented events and eye witness accounts I guess...?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

a reply to: surnamename57

We have a wonderful Earth-moon-sun configuration that's responsible for life on Earth as we know it and it must be exceedingly rare, in the extreme to encounter such a world

Planet-moon-star configuration is not out of the ordinary in space. What is so particular about our planet that you are minded to consider it a rarity?

Just hoping to find a reason in support of your opinion.

Do as little research and you'll see what I mean by that precisely. I'm not just referring to a planet, a moon, and a star, but the precise way they're put together to produce the life on Earth that we experience.

Research? What kind of research? Did you know that our Sun is just one of about 200 billion stars in our galaxy?

Research into the nature of the likely unique Earth-Moon-Sun geometrical configuration that has given rise to life as we know it.

Yes, I'm well aware how many stars there are in our galaxy.

What, do you think that all you need for an Earth-like world is a rocky world in the goldilocks zone?

No, I don't. The explanation that our solar system is different from other planetary systems is indeed within the bounds of possibility.

Yet it seems to me that nothing found in or taking place outside our system can escape the concept of analogy.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Please pick your best documented event and eye witness testimony to confirm ""incontrovertible evidence of extraterrestrial vehicles paying close attention to our nuclear weapons"

You said it was there. So where is it?

edit on 7/11/2017 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Indeed, since it's a fact that there's at least one such planet and system in our galaxy.

But to presume that such a precise configuration is likely to reoccur with some frequency I think is a false notion.

Without our single, giant moon we wouldn't have such fast rotation for an inner planet and would likely have tidal locked with the sun a long time ago.

Because of the moon, the earth retains it's axis on the elliptical orbit, resulting in the four seasons, the ocean currents, trade winds, weather patterns, a relatively temperate climate, surface water across 90% of the surface. It goes on and on.

This doesn't mean that life doesn't abound all over the place, but earth-like worlds with humanoid creatures...

I think if they're here, that they just as likely may be coming from another galaxy altogether than from within our own.

edit on 7-11-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The video is filled with such cases, one after another.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Filled with cases that are unproven so you lose i'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Are you saying that they are all hoaxes then?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

No I am saying the evidence for them being

...incontrovertible evidence of extraterrestrial vehicles paying close attention to our nuclear weapons

is unproven. Those are your words in your opening post and I am saying that you have not provided such evidence.

It is up to you to show why you believe that to be the case by highlighting the specific evidence to back you up. By continually deflecting that premise back to me is not going to work.

I am saying nothing in that video is proof of

...incontrovertible evidence of extraterrestrial vehicles paying close attention to our nuclear weapons

If all you can say is watch the video and that Malmstron, Rendlesham, Vandenburg were caused by ET intervention then you really have to sharpen your critical thinking filters.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Our current observing powers don’t allow us to establish the accuracy of any supposition in this regard.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Our current observing powers don’t allow us to establish the accuracy of any supposition in this regard.

That's not entirely true. Let me explain.

The survey (of surrounding solar systems) has begun and has been looking in relative terms, in a small dime-sized sphere around our solar system.

Total number so far

As of 1 November 2017, 3,693 exoplanets in 2,768 systems.

Now that's not a large enough sample size to draw any conclusions, but among those planets, there isn't a single candidate for a true earth-like world ie: it's rare.

You say so far...

But I'm saying here that we need something approximating the Earth-Moon-Sun configuration to produce an Earthlike world. Otherwise you'd be looking at worlds with "bands" between various extremes, and with life across them all, no doubt.

But here we're talking about a world with people (or their equivalent ET being) and animals walking around etc.

I have no doubt that there are such worlds out there somewhere, given the analog of Earth.

It's extremely narrow, the celestial set up, however, to get another Earth-like world and thus they are almost certainly "exceeding rare". That's all I'm saying and pointing to.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 7-11-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

We have a wonderful Earth-moon-sun configuration that's responsible for life on Earth as we know it and it must be exceedingly rare, in the extreme to encounter such a world

Planet-moon-star configuration is not out of the ordinary in space. What is so particular about our planet that you are minded to consider it a rarity?

Just hoping to find a reason in support of your opinion.

Do as little research and you'll see what I mean by that precisely. I'm not just referring to a planet, a moon, and a star, but the precise way they're put together to produce the life on Earth that we experience.

Research? What kind of research? Did you know that our Sun is just one of about 200 billion stars in our galaxy?

Research into the nature of the likely unique Earth-Moon-Sun geometrical configuration that has given rise to life as we know it.

Yes, I'm well aware how many stars there are in our galaxy.

What, do you think that all you need for an Earth-like world is a rocky world in the goldilocks zone?

You like many look at things the wrong way starting with the result ie life on Earth and how it most likely came about ie size and distance of Moon and the Earth being in the Goldilocks zone makes it seem more unlikely.

Look at this video the part to watch is from around 3:35

Starting with the result is always the wrong way to look at how things that have occured.

What is more unbelievible is that a race with the ability to travel many light years yet can't keep itself hidden from us after all we have good stealth technology with very little development time.
edit on 8-11-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Here's a neutrino/anti-neutrino map of Earth. Do these patches correlate with UFO sightings: 
www.nature.com...

Nuclear power plants tend to be around larger populations so I'm guessing it would be difficult to get any correlation tbh.

What makes me wonder is how they would detect nuclear warheads from three to four miles away. 

Maybe it's not nuclear materials they are detecting, or isn't their primary concern... I mean, maybe all they want to find is seemingly artificial molecules and artificial chemistry. In that regards we've left a blueprint for a while.

The likes of enriched uranium is just super interesting to them, what it is used for is of no interest or consequence to them.

Maybe they just saw some interesting chemistry and thought "I wonder what's doing that", thinking from that angle and the assumption they've been here for 60+years leads me to assume they have no desire to act upon such information.

Interesting, but not natural... Maybe we are boring in that context.

edit on 10-11-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
sure, they will stop humans from nukes.

but they don't stop animals from nukes, pollution, oil spills, human spreadment.

but perhaps nukes do some type of ethereal beyond this plane damage. the interesting thing about nukes is they prove the existence of the protons/neutrons/electrons, cause if you know how one works, they have an unstable atom, they shoot 1 little proton at it which in turn knocks out another atom and it sets off a reaction where when one looses an atom, a large amount of energy is released.

the reason they have to not prevail in stopping them, is cause a natural planet like their own, gaining nukes was steady with intelligence, by the time they were intellectually developed to do so, they were equally spiritually and mentally fit. in fact they likely never developed them.

but humans being a younger race modified with a little bit of intelligence, caused us to gain nukes before we had the rest of our minds chill.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
the vibes i got from the aliens or god while my mind was re-going over was a large attention/excitement (as if accurate)

for my line "a large amount of energy is released"

this is likely the culprit. imagine a soul being a complex structure of energy, and just how it is is what makes you what you are.

if the large amount of energy released would de-stabalize this timely formed structure, than the soul dissipates.

edit on 14-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
doens't make sense though unless god willed that to be

as a god will's everything that is.
edit on 14-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If they care so much about us, why would the let millions die in ww1 and ww2?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join