It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Nukes.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If they care so much about us, why would the let millions die in ww1 and ww2?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I dunno man, as big as nuclear explosions are they are still relatively small compared to other galactic events.

I don't think they're something likely to be noticed from so far away. They would have to already be looking at us anyways, due to time dilation.

So that begs the question, that if the aliens were already looking at us, in which case it wasn't for the nukes.
edit on 14-11-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CheetoJackson

This is definitely a good point. You can add a few million to that, if you count all the wars we have had since then.

Not to mention those lost to natural disasters, sickness and hunger.

I'm afraid there are a few possibilities, part from the tried and true "they do not exist.

1. They don't care that much about us at all
2. They do care about us, but cannot intervene
3. There is no single they, and some might care
4. Death is not a terrible thing and we got it wrong

I suppose there might also be other possibilities.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
heres my question why do you believe these are alien.

If the govt was experimenting with ways to shut down nuclear missile sites dont you think theyd do live tests on their own before taking the show on the road.

If you understood the developments in the 50s through 80s on certain technologies youd see this is entirely consistant with their capabilities.

Im telling ya its human made and from the usa.

edit on 15-11-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

To put it mildly, that's a bit of a stretch.

Being honest I really do believe they are influencing us in exactly that way. Like us in game reserves where we keep our distance while still managing the elephant or the supposedly undiscovered amazonian tribe that we just keep monitorong so not to upset their natural state ufos are very possibly doing the same but with us. They gonna want to steer us in one way or another. Maybe they are tooling with our brains behind the scenes. People like Stalin or Trump may well be their creations to help steer humanity one way or another

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: surnamename57
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

To put it mildly, that's a bit of a stretch.

Maybe they are tooling with our brains behind the scenes. People like Stalin or Trump may well be their creations to help steer humanity one way or another

If that is the case, then we are definitely steered away from the cosmic course.

P.S. Stalin and Trump - what a wild combination!
edit on 15 11 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join