It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 key witnesses in Vegas shooting now dead!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
The old maxim: The Tree Bears Fruit. And that fruit is all you need to see.

To which the obvious answer is that not all trees bear fruit, some bear poisonous fruit, and anyway you can easily come across fruit when there are no trees nearby (e.g., in a supermarket).

On the other hand, fruit is also the only reason fruitcakes can exist. NeonNettle bears every sign of being run by fruitcakes, so perhaps you're onto something.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Set the website origins or reputation aside and ask yourself if the information presented is correct? See if you can verify this with other sources. Point is the info seems to be correct.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The article's author had to have known there was no source for the information written...so it's made up.

Your wrong.... actuality
I just seen the story on end time headlines
and posted it here
I didn't even know the source site was considered to be a hoax site so in my defence
I was just simply posting a story I thought was interesting and there is still
no matter how fake the source site might or might not be
too much unexplained bs going on surrounding the whole Vegas shooting story period and
If anyone out there thinks this s**t can't happen in America it dose all the time and is getting worse all the time.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DustybudzZ

O thought you was talking about me sorry I retract the first part to my last post

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bphi1908
Set the website origins or reputation aside and ask yourself if the information presented is correct? See if you can verify this with other sources. Point is the info seems to be correct.

A) I did that; B) I did that as well; C) No it doesn't.

See my post on the previous page of this thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Unity_99

Except not all of them are dead. At the least not all of them are proven to be, anyway.

www.vvdailypress.com...

Grandmother talks about her deceased granddaughter.

www.cbsnews.com...

Couple who witnessed the event died car crash.

3/7 out of 7 right there.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
www.reviewjournal.com...

Danny Contreras

4/7

By the way, if you think I'm going to wait for CNN to speak up, nada, not going to happen.

THE TREE BEARS ROTTEN FRUIT!

RIGHT IN PLAIN SITE.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The John Beilman "story" comes from Sorcha Faal. And literally nobody else.

Chad Nishimura wasn't found dead outside a church. If you read the article on the reviewjournal that is the "source" of that information, it doesn't mention Nishimura at all and describes the victim as in his 40s, which Nishimura sure doesn't look to be. The CT community has decided that was Nishimura somehow. ETA - the fella that was shot outside the church was identified by a name that is definitely not Chad Nishimura.

Suchomel had a pre-existing medical condition. She was epileptic and prone to seizures as it was. I would imagine that being in the middle of a mass shooting didn't help stave off any seizures after the fact, though I doubt most folks will accept it if an autopsy says she died from a seizure.

The married couple's deaths are odd, but not necessarily suspicious. All the more so given that the woman's facebook page contains hardly any reference to anything against the OS, and is full mostly of positive thoughts and hope.

Contreras' death is sort of strange as well. Then again he was found in an area with drug activity, in a house suspected of being a drug hot spot. So who knows.

Suchomel and her pre-existing condition are meaningless since there was no autopsy...And since so many other people are dying that DOES make her death suspicious as well...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IscoolAnd since so many other people are dying that DOES make her death suspicious as well...

I can tell you now that everyone who attended the Route 91 Festival will die.
edit on 3-11-2017 by audubon because: typo and clarification

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I was at Mandalay Bay and All those Resorts on The Strip after 9/11 with my Brother who was gay and we didn't have much money. Somehow we scored a vegas flight into Hell's Nexus as it should be called if your going there to have fun without a whole bunch of money to blow!

So dating back to 2002 and they automatically know who has a key and who didn't upon entering door at mandalay bay...Freaky. In the Elevators we were getting off to see if we could just use that awesome Bay Pool and that was all. The armed security would pop out of nowhere and send us back down to the lobby where we could only gamble and stay in vicinity without keys.

In 2002 they already had all that high end security going on...SO this is 2017???

How could all this not be a false flag? Or at least a totally assisted agenda by all these surrounding resorts to the concert at the Harvest?
It would have to of been totally transparent WTF was going on with weaponry and every gunner that could have been unless the gunners were Chaff..Subterfuge for actual drones that did the JOB!!!

I truly suspect a huge WTF MESS Beyond all MESSES with this all.
Also, acts of violence are very common on the strip and around that area but no one should allow this to pass off without a hitch...CHRIST!!!
My Brother was almost beaten to death on the strip and barely made it back to our room where we had to escape Vegas with him in a wheel chair back home so for sure we could get him real care!

Another thing is that was a Sunday...Oct 1st....In Phoenix @ MetroCenter it seemed like there was an ANTIFA Phoenix Chapter Meeting that night which I avoided violence there as well...God Bless my Brother RIP...He passed in 2006...He was fighting for Truth as was I and Im still alive.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

www.reviewjournal.com...

Danny Contreras

4/7

By the way, if you think I'm going to wait for CNN to speak up, nada, not going to happen.

RIGHT IN PLAIN SITE.

No one is disputing that Danny Contreras was murdered. It's the link to the LV shooting that is unsubstantiated.

There's only an alleged screenshot of a tweet by a 'Danny Contreras' to suggest a link. The actual twitter account was suspended though and there's no archive of the page. AND the photo of Danny Contreras, seen in the screenshot of the alleged tweet, is used by another Danny Contreras Twitter account.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

The John Beilman "story" comes from Sorcha Faal. And literally nobody else.

Chad Nishimura wasn't found dead outside a church. If you read the article on the reviewjournal that is the "source" of that information, it doesn't mention Nishimura at all and describes the victim as in his 40s, which Nishimura sure doesn't look to be. The CT community has decided that was Nishimura somehow. ETA - the fella that was shot outside the church was identified by a name that is definitely not Chad Nishimura.

Suchomel had a pre-existing medical condition. She was epileptic and prone to seizures as it was. I would imagine that being in the middle of a mass shooting didn't help stave off any seizures after the fact, though I doubt most folks will accept it if an autopsy says she died from a seizure.

The married couple's deaths are odd, but not necessarily suspicious. All the more so given that the woman's facebook page contains hardly any reference to anything against the OS, and is full mostly of positive thoughts and hope.

Contreras' death is sort of strange as well. Then again he was found in an area with drug activity, in a house suspected of being a drug hot spot. So who knows.

Suchomel and her pre-existing condition are meaningless since there was no autopsy...And since so many other people are dying that DOES make her death suspicious as well...

And if there was an autopsy, and it showed no foul play, it would be dismissed as more evidence of a coverup.

There really is no threshold of evidence that’s good enough when it comes to something like this.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Just in passing, it turns out that Kimberley S wrote a Facebook entry about her experience during the shooting, and some thoughtful soul archived it before her grieving family had the account deleted.

If she knew anything of significance, it appears she never published it. She mentions three times how she is sure there was more than one gunman. But lots of other people said that too, based on what they remember hearing (in an echo-prone urban area) and Kimberley S doesn't have anything more concrete than any of those people.

Something else she doesn't mention is being in any kind of present danger. No silent phone calls, no strangers skulking outside late at night, no brake failures on her car, nothing.

But what she does mention is being under incredible stress and anxiety, tormented by visions of the people she might have been able to stop and save if she hadn't been fleeing in blind panic, her heart pounding in panic even as she types her post.

She was epileptic. Her grandmother found her dead in bed, having apparently died in her sleep. This would fit well with a phenomenon called "SUDEP", which mainly affects people under 40 with epilepsy, who die of no apparent cause while asleep. Here is a story about the phenomenon, from 1995, which mentions that during such fits the victim's heart goes into overdrive and finally fibrillates - i.e., it more or less stops and the victim drifts off into the hereafter.

A young woman with epilepsy, who is already under great stress, goes to bed and doesn't wake up. I'm not pretending to be a coroner, but I am saying that this death sounds all too depressingly mundane.
edit on 3-11-2017 by audubon because: typo as usual

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
NNettle is a notorious fake news website.

That’s all I’m gonna add, for now.

Yup there are NOT 7 DEAD. Just made up bullcrap There is 3 DEAD. The husband and wife in the car crash and the women who had the disease that was writing on facebook. That's it. Just 3 and NOT 7.
edit on 4-11-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: not 7 just 3

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DustybudzZ
This is not the only source that is talking about this of course the msm is covering it up

WRONG. MSM are not "covering up" the 3 people that died. Plenty of articles on every MSM site of the 3 deaths

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

www.reviewjournal.com...

Danny Contreras

4/7

RIGHT IN PLAIN SITE.

WRONG. It's 3 of 7. This is NOT THE correct Danny
Do ur research and you will see.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
And it's 6, not 7, because NeonNettle can't count.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
And it's 6, not 7, because NeonNettle can't count.

I regret having to defend this obvious disinfo site, but they were counting Stephen Paddock as #7:

Quite possibly the most crucial witness of them all was killed during the attack: Stephen Paddock.

Weak, I know. But that is where they came up with 7, not because they can't count.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I mentioned this on the previous page. Reclassifying a suspect as a witness in order to make up weight isn't really a valid approach! I think it belongs under "making sh1t up", along with the Chad Nishimura and John Beilman nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join