It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 key witnesses in Vegas shooting now dead!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

None-the-less, it's not because they "can't count," it's because they counted Paddock.

And it sounds like you realized that.

Also, I wrote on the page before your comment:

I can't find evidence of a link between Beilman and the shooting, Danny Contreras and the shooting, and there's no evidence that Chad Nishimura is deceased.

So, I get that there is plenty wrong with the article. That's how disinfo works.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
ya boy snopes got around to this one...

www.snopes.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
ya boy snopes got around to this one...

www.snopes.com...

Yeah, I saw that.

Sites like 'Neon Nettle' give Snopes something to do and make the MSM look credible. It wouldn't surprise me if 'Neon Nettle' exists for that reason, alone.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
when infowars is used as a credible cite, on ATS, I dismiss it, and move on.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
NNettle is a notorious fake news website.

That’s all I’m gonna add, for now.

for our alt-right members here, it's credible, it doesn't matter to them if it's fake....if it bashes the left, or the Clintons it's all true

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Dusty, amazing compilation. I too believe there are many bizarre events and unexplained official statements relating to this event.

They are weeks without any public release of information, and have been opaque throughout the investigation.

Great thread OP

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Sites like 'Neon Nettle' give Snopes something to do and make the MSM look credible. It wouldn't surprise me if 'Neon Nettle' exists for that reason, alone.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

(ETA: As you can see, I've never been good at Meme-ing either.)
edit on 11/4/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Compare the massacre in Vegas to the terrorist attack that happened in New York.
Within hours, we knew the name of the terrorist, had a picture of him, had his history as a refugee in the U.S. under a “diversity visa”, and had a note declaring allegiance to ISIS.
We have timelines and what the terrorist was doing in the hours, days before the attack…

Where did the investigative coverage on the Vegas shooting go?
Why did the story drop out of the news cycle with so many unanswered questions?
No potential motive has been released.
Really, no answers to any of the questions that arose in result of the story not adding up have been addressed… instead, the Vegas massacre has vanished from cable news channels and the public mind.
Here we are, a month later – with exactly what we had immediately in the aftermath of the shooting: nothing.
No answers, no coverage, no questions… nothing.
They called it the worst mass-shooting in America yet.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Suchomel had a pre-existing medical condition. She was epileptic and prone to seizures as it was. I would imagine that being in the middle of a mass shooting didn't help stave off any seizures after the fact, though I doubt most folks will accept it if an autopsy says she died from a seizure.

Typically, epileptics die of suffocation from swallowing their tongue during a seizure. Poor girl was found in the morning, her bo was at work that night.

So sad, nobody there to help with a tongue depressor.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Shamrock6

Suchomel had a pre-existing medical condition. She was epileptic and prone to seizures as it was. I would imagine that being in the middle of a mass shooting didn't help stave off any seizures after the fact, though I doubt most folks will accept it if an autopsy says she died from a seizure.

Typically, epileptics die of suffocation from swallowing their tongue during a seizure. Poor girl was found in the morning, her bo was at work that night.

So sad, nobody there to help with a tongue depressor.

Complete garbage and I can't believe there are some who still believe & spread this dangerous myth:

One problem with old wives’ tales and medical myths is that they can sometimes lead well-meaning people to do ill-advised things. Armed with the adage that people having seizures can swallow their tongue, Good Samaritans will sometimes try to force an object into the victim’s mouth to keep that from happening.

A persistent belief, experts say, but a wrong and potentially injurious one.

Swallowing the tongue is virtually impossible. In the human mouth, a small piece of tissue called the frenulum linguae, which sits behind the teeth and under the tongue, keeps the tongue in place, even during a seizure.

NYT: Swalllowing your tongue during a seizure is a myth

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I had an epileptic girlfriend, she kept a tongue depressor at her bedside w instructions. It is very rare, but possible during only the worst epileptic seizures, known as Grand Mal seizure.

Epileptics don't; die from seizures, they die from complications during seizures, including according to an epileptic, swallowing the tongue.

Who would know better?

‘Swallowing the tongue’ is a misnomer for ‘choking on the tongue’.

When someone sleeps or falls unconscious, the muscles of the mouth that hold the tongue in place lose tone, much like the muscles of the rest of the body.

This causes the tongue to fall back in the oral cavity and obliterate/obstruct the airway. The tongue falls back but does not detach from the floor of the mouth to be swallowed.

The partial or complete obstruction of airway when the tongue falls back is a common cause of snoring and sleep apnea.

The Medication she took for her condition was a Barbiturate, she could in her sleep bite her tongue or relax her throat muscles after the seizure symptoms subside, and her airway become blocked. This happened on occasion.

The depressor was never used unless I noticed her breathing stopped. Then I was to arch her neck and check with the depressor to make sure her throat was not blocked. It only happened once that I recall.

Its not a-- life saving, jam in her mouth during convulsions thing, thats just silly.
edit on 4-11-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
7 in 22'000 is not an unusual statistic in America even if it were true:

Country music fans like to ride motorbikes
Like to drink
Live in America where everyone owns a gun or 30
Listen to country music
Walk near driving vehicles
Are American

If they don't die in a motorbike accident
Die from cirrhosis
Get shot
Commit suicide
get run over
Die from obesity

Then it's guaranteed they will Die naturally anyway.

Meh

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Who would know better than you? You, who are an anonymous internet identity and claim you had an epileptic girlfriend who gave you advice?

Or the Epilepsy Foundation and licensed doctors?

Educate yourself...you are not supposed to put anything in a person's mouth if they are having a seizure. And don't spread the idea as if it is good advice.

It's not.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Misterlondon

It's disinfo -- fiction mixed with fact. Easily debunked fiction mixed with solid facts, to be more precise. 'Hoax' doesn't describe it well enough.

I see the MSM was on the case to debunk the 'fake news.' Like the USA Today: Link

And the Snopes article previously posted.

Can anyone see any compelling motive for creating and peddling such disinfo? Sh*ts & giggles? Is that what passes as compelling motive, these days?

A guy who invented the 1s spy satellite for the US that I was fortunate to meet as a young scientist once told me that they bury the truth on the sites with no credibility or only allow that stuff on sites with none. MSM won't carry it and it won't be believed if it was the "Enquirer" that reports it.

Damn, now the Enquirer is more likely to tell the truth than CNN or any of the big ones.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

you are not supposed to put anything in a person's mouth if they are having a seizure. And don't spread the idea as if it is good advice.

It's not.

I know that. Read the last line of my post above... Seizures have two parts, the convulsions and the drawn out unconsciousness that can occur after the convulsions. If drugged, that phase of seizures can result in suffocation, patient is to be laid on their back neck arched so they can breathe regular.

You can use your fingers to scrape out vomit if you like, I prefer a tongue depressor.

edit on 4-11-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Oh. Now you are saying Suchomel may have choked on vomit rather than the *cough* #1 cause of death among epileptics: Swallowing their tongues (which is a myth).

If there is vomit or fluid in a person's mouth while they are having a seizure, roll them onto their side. Please don't angle their head back so they can fully aspirate it and drown.

Don't put anything in their mouth either. Not a wooden stick, not your fingers.

Roll them on their side and let gravity do the work of clearing out vomit and fluid.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You went so far off the topic I'm surprised the mods didn't come in, his topic has nothing to do with the science of seizures start your own thread.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustybudzZ
People really need to stop listening to the msm as there only news source. they are controlled!!! If you dont know that your being controlled. and brain washed. msm or anything that has to do with em is the "real fake news" just look into stuff for your self it's not hard

The hard part is that you can teach stubborn people important factual information:

These are the 6 media companies that exist today. There used to be 88. These 6 all get their news from Reuters and the Associated Press. Reuters owns the Associated Press and Rothschilds own Reuters. And the Rothschild Family owns 80% of the world's wealth

And the people still are just so confused at the possibility of others attempting to take over the world, and are so dumbed down from the counter intelligence tactics by the Deep State, the moment that conspiracy theory is mentioned that just laugh it off no matter what important factual information is, completely ignorant to the fact that it was a counter intelligence operation just to make them think that a conspiracy theory itself is nonsense, when it is not.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyK22

You went so far off the topic I'm surprised the mods didn't come in, his topic has nothing to do with the science of seizures start your own thread.

I don't think the mods want anyone peddling bad medical advice -- that was debunked decades ago and declared "dangerous" -- as if it was truth and good advice.

He brought it up. Not me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join