It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does long hair give you superpowers?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Just as animals use their whiskers as sensory tools, are we as humans cutting off a special gift that we have.
Are men with beards manlier and better hunters?
Was the story of Samson and Delilah was fact instead of fiction.
I've had medium to long hair most of my life and I think there is some truth to this.
Ever heard the term something so spooky it make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up?
In ancient days a lot of cultures forbid cutting of hair, what changed?

www.quantumbalancing.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

what changed?

People became sensitive and butt hurt.
edit on 1-11-2017 by slapjacks because: asd

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Just as animals use their whiskers as sensory tools, are we as humans cutting off a special gift that we have.
I've had medium to long hair most of my life and I think there is some truth to this.
Ever heard the term something so spooky it make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up?

Razor companys and clever marketing pushing "fashion"

Gilette factor in the trend of beards into thier long term profit forcasts but the whole hipster thing caught them out and went on longer than usual and they are loosing money.

Also control plays a big part as we are told that long hair is rebellious and they want nice tidy servlings not hippy ass free thinking long haired thinkers.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Also No.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Haha.. Just reading the title made me laugh.. Back to the old ats we all love I see..

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

My mother is from a different country, they were not allowed to ever cut their hair. Within a month of arriving in America she cut her thigh length locks all the way off and has never grown it back in her 50+ years here.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Ummm...no...I can attest from my hippie days...that long hair never afforded me any super powers...

With the one possible exception of eroto fetishist locks magnetism that lured that one woman into my lair...But then I married her...so she doesn't count...

Cause I later divorced her...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

With the one possible exception of eroto fetishist locks magnetism that lured that one woman into my lair...

I find even in my advancing years that still rings true.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: YouSir

With the one possible exception of eroto fetishist locks magnetism that lured that one woman into my lair...

I find even in my advancing years that still rings true.

Ummm...unfortunately...as my years advanced...my hairline receded...

I just can't bring myself to braid that Einstein fringe...but I can COSPlay a mean "Hitman"...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I didn't know backhair also counted. ;-)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
No . Now go get a haircut instead of running around looking like a damn hippie

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Yes. Yes it does.

Also; getting bit by a radioactive spider, gamma radiation, and being stung by jellyfish will also give you super powers.

And hot babes.

Babes dig it when you get stung by a jellyfish.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Beards are ichy as heck I hate facial hair .
I will say this american Indians had No facial hair what so ever and kicked custards but lol .

If I was a scientist first thing i would do is find the gen for facial hair and turn it off .
as for having long hair I do believe Arnold Swarts never had long hair and he was MR universe for years .

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My hair is down past my rear!

Here I m patiently waiting for my superpowers to show up, they're taking their sweet time!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Had very long hair and shaved head in the past, it makes no difference to strength or super powers( not that I had any!)

Short hair is more practical and can’t be grabbed in a fight

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

If you look at Arnold in his younger years he did have long hair!

Funny you mentioned Native Americans. I was looking at old photographs of Native Americans , Asians and also some vintage European photos. They all had super long hair, beautiful hair. They all looked like a force to be reckoned with. There is something intimidating about a man with long hair, makes me think of braveheart and old timey warriors.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

A lot of cultures also believed cutting hair was important, or shaving it... look at the Egyptian upper class for example.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Does long hair give you superpowers

I sure hope so. I'm letting my grow now but still not enough for a man-bun. Putting all kinds of goo, combing over, combing back for that Fonz look....sheeott. Can't do a g****mn thing with it. I feel like a loser with sticky hair but this too shall pass.

If I don't get any superpowers I'll be disappointed. But having long hair with a rubber band around is still cheaper, and less hassle and looks less ridiculous than trying to make a middle-aged male receded hairline look thirtysomething.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So any lady that has long hair looks like a hippie?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If you search the topic and then site:www.abovetopsecret.com or ATS: long hair, in relation to super powers, gods or prophets there is a multitude of brillant posts. Full of great information posted previously covering this topic.

Links to a few of many great posts....

The truth about hair

The Physical Appearance Of the gods According To Ancient Text

Dreadlocks and Spirituality

The truth about long hair

The Truth About Hair & why Native Indians would keep their hair long

The Relation Between Long Hair & Extrasensory Perception

Great posts check them out.

edit on 1-11-2017 by aliensanonymous because: I instinctively knew the links cause my long hairz give me superpowers.......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join