It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Portal Looking Weather Phenomenon In Feliciano, Argentina

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Apparently a woman taking a walk in San Jose Park in Feliciano, Argentina on Tuesday, October 24th, witnessed this mysterious weather phenomenon:

It certainly appears to be a portal, but according to local reports in Argentina, this is just a rare weather phenomenon that occurs when warm and cold air fronts collide:

According to reports, the phenomenon could be two fronts of masses both cold and warm, which generate a lot of rain in a short period and a very short distance, so you can see a kind of tube. Apparently, the fair lady took the photograph while a lightning was produced, since the shock of these masses generate a great amount of pressure therefore many electric currents are generated.

www.realidadregional.com...
In my 56 years on our planet, I've never seen something like this before, so I'm thinking it very well could be a hoax. Has anyone seen anything remotely like this in their lifetime? Here's a non-English video clip from YouTube concerning this report:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Looks very photo-shopped. The trees in front of the cloud column look like they were made with the clone tool. There are other things that point to it being a fake, but the 3 trees pretty much prove it is a fake IMHO.
edit on 29-10-2017 by LookingAtMars because: Truth

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Its fake I'm afraid, I love stuff like this but not this obvious. If you look at the close up of the base of the light beam, you will see the same tree's cloned a few times, probably in Photoshop. I don't like people faking things. It spoils the fun of searching for the unknown.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Nice spotting... The other giveaway is that there was only a single image.
Why no video? Or for what ever reason, the high res camera used can't take video, there should have been a lot more images of varying distances to the "event".
edit on 29/10/2017 by Sovaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Probably a geo-magnetic dipole there. Maybe a spike of magnetite, or some other crystal. If lightning strikes around there often then it could be a metal vein. It can also be a spring.

I know weird things happen around those kinds of areas, little ground twisters form out of nowhere.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yea, thats the ticket and it could be a skyhook

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72

Its fake I'm afraid, I love stuff like this but not this obvious. If you look at the close up of the base of the light beam, you will see the same tree's cloned a few times, probably in Photoshop. I don't like people faking things. It spoils the fun of searching for the unknown.

The trees are similar, but if you look closely, they are different. There are also similar V tops on the far right side.

When I looked at them initially, I thought you were correct, but the differences in alignment of the branches is a little different so I think that is real. I have actually seen similar pillars like that around here, I do not know what causes them. I've seen that three or four times and I kind of think it has something to do with geomagnetics, there are ore bodies all over this neck of the woods.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

That is overlap from the clone, the trees were not put down with exact spacing so they do look a little different where they have been cloned over each other. I can see 3 points on each tree that are exactly the same, if I look closely. Especially the 2 trees to the right have many points in common and are clearly clones of each other. You can also see artifacts where the sharpen brush has been used on them. Again only IMHO.
edit on 29-10-2017 by LookingAtMars because: more info

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

That is overlap from the clone, the trees were not put down with exact spacing so they do look a little different where they have been cloned over each other. I can see 3 points on each tree that are exactly the same, if I look closely.

But those points do not line up with other verticle points like they should. Having three branches look similar is actually not that uncommon. It seems like trees are hugging each other sometimes. I am looking at vertical alignment along with similarities.

I have seen similar things to that, not exact, some wider and some a tad bit narrower. The wife and I just saw one last week when driving down to Marquette, that was a wider one. Why would anyone be trying to create one? If there was a narrower band going up, that would actually be more of a mystery. Usually those rain pillers do not get too much narrower than that one. I just don't see someone CGI-ing something like that. Although, if they are good at CGI, they could make alterations that make it so there is not a perfect vertical alignment. Someone who can understand the data could tell if it was CGI. There are people here on ATS that look at the data for changes.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I guess we will have to agree to disagree until someone who you know that can understand the data comes along and sorts it out.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I guess we will have to agree to disagree until someone who you know that can understand the data comes along and sorts it out.

The trees are quite similar if you focus on certain points. Like I said, I thought you were right at first, but something made me stare at them a little longer and I noticed differences vertically.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I see your point and understand that geomagnetics kinda stuff can cause stranger things that this. But my 20 plus years using Photoshop and Gimp lead me to the fact it is fake.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I see your point and understand that geomagnetics kinda stuff can cause stranger things that this. But my 20 plus years using Photoshop and Gimp lead me to the fact it is fake.

That's good enough for me. I guess it is indeed a "rare" phenomena, like the video proclaims, LOL.

edit on 10/29/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's good enough for me. I guess it is indeed a "rare" phenomena, like the video proclaims, LOL.

I don't consider them rare, a narrow one like that might be rarer, but sometimes those narrow ones can be a half mile wide the other way. They can be narrow one way and wide the other, sort of like a parallelogram. Maybe because of our location near Lake Superior and the hills here they are more common. Tornadoes used to be rare here, but we are getting a little more of those lately. Waterspouts are more common here than tornadoes, they are kind of cool. I guess when you work outside most of your life and see the weather, it is hard to understand that people think stuff like this is rare. A lot of water can come down quick in one of those things, you don't want to see one of those things coming at you when you got the roof tore off a house and no felt on it yet.

On our farm when I was growing up, the rain did not cross the power lines and come into our fields very often. It rained a lot on the other side of the road, the road was also wet. I do not know how those power lines did that or if it was just some geomagnetic change in the ground right there that kept the rain on the other side of the road. It was more than just bad luck. We had to water the strawberries way more than we should have had to.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I want one in my backyard.

I'll bet a lot of people would, so now we just need to invent one.

Anyone know how to get ahold of Tom Delonge's??

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Wow, that's exactly what the plume at ROCKY FLATS looked like when I was 4......1957...Sept. 11......1957

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

It's cloudy so if sun was straight up like high noon then perhaps a crack in clouds could of caused this look of something "tubular" beam, seen similar things also I am amazed so far no one has freaked out with the music theme claiming it's a bogus vid from the well liked YouTube channel secureteam10 Lol

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

It's just Scotty beaming up Cap'n Kirk.

Or beaming him down.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

OMG THAT'S A LEGIT PORTAL D00D

/sarc-off

It's not just the trees... look at the dark band in the clouds near the top of the "portal".. same artifacts, matched perfectly with the spacing of the trees.

We DO need to start thinking in portals, but that's not one.

-Driver

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Here's something similar - basically two rain storms with a gap between time and a perfectly timed photograph to capture the gap over a road:

doubtfulnews.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join