It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Portal Looking Weather Phenomenon In Feliciano, Argentina

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
This is the result of an artifact called "rolling shutter." You will see examples and an explanation on the following page.

Rolling Shutter explained

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

FAKE

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I noticed the "cloned" trees, too, but I don't think it's a Photoshop effect, but rather one in the camera. Digital cameras sometimes do that. I took some pictures of my nephew once and it showed up that he had two irises in each eye. I don't know why it does that -- some kind of sampling / exposure issue -- but it does.

So what you're seeing is a single lightning bolt that has been digitally smeared in the photo.

OR A BEAM FROM GOD TAKING JESUS BACK TO HEAVEN AGAIN!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I think he took another picture of a sunset over a forest and then combined layers swinging it vertical, then cloned the edge of the forest scene to match tree's in the original picture, originally nothing spectacular going on, and just played around with it till he thought it looked ok,

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It's CGI with those FAKE TREES installed in front of that FAKE PORTAL. You can easily cut and paste trees into a picture. Plus some trees closest to portal have triangular cookie cutter tops. Classical photoshop.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This phenomenon is known as earthquake lights..

I even thought this has been officially acknowledged, after it occurred in the NZ quake?

Regardless, this is what it is. Not a good sign as the ground is clearly moving a lot! All due to Planet X btw.

Here's some cut n pasted info and links about what's going down around the UK coast. Needless to say, these are precursors to the tsunami that will wipe the UK clean, unless you're at 300+m.

The government have wound down the investigation and say they may never know the cause of this.. That's convenient! as they don't want the public knowing the truth. This was a methane release from gas voids under the sea, as there are sunken forests buried from the last passages of PX.

www.theguardian.com...

And again recently
www.express.co.uk...

Again I'd say the methane levels spiked in the sea (due to tectonic ground adjustments) and the octopus tried to escape this.

www.dailystar.co.uk...

This was one of many, all around the coasts. Likely methane poisoning again. Lots of underwater fault lines around here.

www.dailystar.co.uk...

We know we had a deluge both sides of the atlantic circa 3600 years ago, this is about to occur again.
poleshift.ning.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Thursday's abnormal storm that hit northern Europe were caused by the EU using NATO weather manipulation weapons.
The order to do damage against the Netherlands, Denmark and other northern countries came directly from the EU Kommissars, as they are getting increasingly worried about the decrease of credibility of their theories on man made climate change and global warming among EU citizens.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 321equinox

Yes.. this.

ETA: Example

edit on 1/20/2018 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join