It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House says All The Women Who Say Trump Sexually Harassed Them Are Liars

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: mOjOm

Of course that is the WH position. As if it would be anything else but that.

All he has to say is "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

Instead he says:

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said. “You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

No linky? I want to see your source

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Let them bring their cases.

Cant the the Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution prevents this State Court from hearing this action, whatever its merit or lack thereof, against a sitting President. In other words her filing with the state is useless and she knows it or should. The other women who allred represented have dropped their cases. So we are down to one woman from the apprentice claiming not sexual harrassment but defimation of character. This is for Trumps allegations she lied to get publicity.

So bottomline all 12 women that came forward dropped their law suits for sexual harassment and there allegations never made it throughthe discovery stage.

Now for my opinion i believe some of these were just stupid like the claim he hit on the reporter when his wife went in to the other room. Others i think hd merit problem is very little proof because to much time had passed. So id say had he sexually harrassed women probably he was rich and as he said they let me.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said. “You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Is everyone sure he was bragging about the teen pageants??

I'd imagine pageant operators, like tiity bar managers tend to go all up in everywhere in their facilities in their management duties (or at least rationalized by said duties).

That makes them sleazy, not rapists.

Although the teen pageant allegations are pretty disturbing...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: mOjOm

Of course that is the WH position. As if it would be anything else but that.

All he has to say is "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

Now go find a stained dress or stop the baseless accusations.

LOL,

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Sure, check it out:
www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I'm just gonna say it...

I can't wait till fully immersive VR becomes a "thing".

Then all the deluded conservatives who already try to create their own realities can have their little Ayn Rand-Elysium-dystopian reality to play in.

Instead of stomping their feet and trying to push their "alternative facts" onto the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Speaking of "alternative facts", you guys have a challenge a few posts up. Cant wait to see what you dig up. Otherwise enough with the lies.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah, what’s interesting having the White House make the official statement that all 16 women are lying.

Then look at Trump’s own words, his own history, and in my opinion it paints an ugly picture.

He said he can grab women by the pussy and he brags about his entitlement to walk in on young naked girls in their dressing room.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Yeah, what’s interesting having the White House make the official statement that all 16 women are lying.

Then look at Trump’s own words, his own history, and in my opinion it paints an ugly picture.

He said he can grab women by the pussy and he brags about his entitlement to walk in on young naked girls in their dressing room.

You mean women..right. Cause he said women.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Is everyone sure he was bragging about the teen pageants??

I'd imagine pageant operators, like tiity bar managers tend to go all up in everywhere in their facilities in their management duties (or at least rationalized by said duties).

That makes them sleazy, not rapists.

Although the teen pageant allegations are pretty disturbing...

I'm sure there are plenty of chaperones all around the girls at all times. 24/7

Thinking they all are naked and alone pillow fighting in a room, is a fantasy.

And Trump skulking around the back corridors alone, is another.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

I'm just gonna say it...

I can't wait till fully immersive VR becomes a "thing".

Then all the deluded conservatives who already try to create their own realities can have their little Ayn Rand-Elysium-dystopian reality to play in.

Instead of stomping their feet and trying to push their "alternative facts" onto the rest of us.

The nazis now?

I'm Irish

Now your just acting Silsby.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What he called women were girls as young as 15.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I figure that, but there would be a difference between women pageants and teen pageants, so my challenge is was he bragging about "inspecting" the women pageants or the teen pageants as OP & Kettu are lodging a very specific claim that he brags about walking in on half naked teens.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I agree highly disturbing but hes right he can claim it was nothing because they dropped the sexual harassment law suits.
edit on 10/28/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

What he called women were girls as young as 15.

Proof?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Five different Miss Teen USA pageant contestants told BuzzFeed that Trump, who owned the pageant (as well as Miss USA and Miss Universe) from 1996 until 2015, entered the contestants’ dressing room as the girls were changing. Victoria Hughes, the former Miss New Mexico Teen USA, said the youngest contestant at her 1997 pageant was 15 and she was the oldest at 19. Another contestant, former Miss Vermont Teen USA Mariah Billado, recalled Trump saying something along the lines of “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before” as girls hastened to cover up as he entered the room.

www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Sure, check it out:
www.politico.com...

This the perfect link to show what I'm saying. It's called flinging mud to see what sticks.

Check out the list and see who has been debunked.

The other thing. Taking a Howard Stern interview that is "shock sex" talk and based around
inappropriate sex talk is pretty dishonest.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Fair enough, so what about these then?

Eleven of that year’s contestants reached by BuzzFeed News did not recall seeing Trump in the dressing room. Some said they do not believe he could have been there.

www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Excuses, you're making excuses and giving the guy a pass.

If you don't want people to think you're a sleazy scumbag that sexually harasses women, maybe you shouldn't go on a radio program (regardless of its format) and joke about it.

I'm sure the millions of women who have been raped found it absolutely endearing and hilarious.
edit on 28-10-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join