It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House says All The Women Who Say Trump Sexually Harassed Them Are Liars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

The totality of it paints a pretty ugly picture and his own words are awful... it shows a history of abusing power. The way he talks is like he’s entitled to it. It’s gross.
edit on 28-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Why?? We already have him admitting to plenty of stuff himself.

Walking in on underage female contestants. Grabbing and kissing women. Grabbing monkey's. His ex wife writing about how he "Raped" her. You're never going to convince me that in his past he hasn't done far worse and way more than what we know about. The odds on all these accusations plus with everything he's admitted to being false is astronomically low.

I'm not trying to convict him in court. Clearly I would need proof beyond a (un)reasonable doubt. And he's a billionaire President.

But I can still make judgements about him on my own all I want based on what we know. The man's a pig.

So what do you care anyway what I think??? Why do you feel the need to come in and save his honor some cuck when someone says something about him??? What do you care what I say about your newly adopted Daddy figure??? I have every right to and a reasonable argument for it. So cry all you want about it. But I find it interesting that so many people here jump to defend anything that's said. It's like you're all under a spell but you don't know it and it's just amazing to see it with grown adults. You're like groupies.

I'm sure you'll come back with my worship of Obama or some other BS lie. I've never acted like you guys for anyone. Other than my wife which is normal.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Don't take it personal. There are a lot of adult dirty jokes out there.

Howard specializes in this.

Check him out sometime.

I like a good dirty joke, but don't sexually assault women.

If a woman can't seperate jokes from reality idk what to say.

I've heard some pretty hardcore jokes from women too, they are just less public about it.

I have heard jokes that are personal to me and just choose to not think it's funny and ignore it.

You have to control your own emotions, not censor the world to make you comfortable.

And, if true, he's talking dirty, not defending actual rapists and belittling rape victims like Hillary did.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

When has there been a politician that is a role model?

That's sorta tangential... or deflective... but okay.

I can actually think of a slim few, though they are always a mixed bag as humans tend to be; and it's no secret "leaders" tend to be a bit psycho. One person's great leader is another's persecutor. Churchill? Saladin? Lincoln? Heh, King Arthur?

This guy? No mixed bag ... the whole thing is full of excrement. Hyperbole, but only a little.

The "they're all terrible" argument isn't a great defense, or confidence builder!

I certainly hope the guy grows skills other than manipulating simpletons ... I live in the world, too. But so far, it doesn't look good. He is great at pitting people against each other and appealing to the baser instincts... buuut nuanced statesman he is not.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Fair enough, so what about these then?

Eleven of that year’s contestants reached by BuzzFeed News did not recall seeing Trump in the dressing room. Some said they do not believe he could have been there.

www.buzzfeed.com...

Doesn’t really matter...

5 Miss Teen USA remember Trump entering the dressing rooms and Trump himself admits to doing it, so why would we doubt those 5?

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said. “You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Seems we got affirmation on both sides.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
If Trump is guilty, then he should be punished.

QE fraking D

But prove it.

Just "saying" it isn't proof.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Excuses, you're making excuses and giving the guy a pass.

If you don't want people to think you're a sleazy scumbag that sexually harasses women, maybe you shouldn't go on a radio program (regardless of its format) and joke about it.

I'm sure the millions of women who have been raped found it absolutely endearing and hilarious.

Wow way to shut down a debate you accuse him of sexual harassment having never met him. Then you go further and somehow link that to rape. You do realize what your doing is wrong dont you? People that trivialize rape like your doing just makes it harder for women to come forward. People that think they are helping often do the most damage.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The point is, the White House is officially calling all these women liars, and Trump’s own words and history imply otherwise... so who is lying? All 16 women? Or Trump?

And bottom line, I think it’s good to identify what kind of person Trump is...

I see a history of entitlement and abuse of power.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

The point is, the White House is officially calling all these women liars, and Trump’s own words and history imply otherwise... so who is lying? All 16 women? Or Trump?

The court of public opinion has no power.

The state/federal courts do.

I could call you a pedophile. Does me calling you one make you one?

No.

There has to be proof.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

The court of public opinion has tons of power.

Public Opinion can destroy a person before any legal judgment ever can. Ask Hillary Clinton.

I believe it’s important to know what kind of man Trump is especially when he’s using the White House to officially call these 16 women liars.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If Trump is guilty, then he should be punished.

QE fraking D

But prove it.

Just "saying" it isn't proof.

In the shrinking world of Democrats, you're guilty until proven innocent...unless you're one of them, of course. It's a good thing they continue to dwindle in number!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

So in the face of the source, which doesn't have evidence either way, you're still ok with drawing from another source to reinforce your views.

Doesn’t really matter...

So long as your echo chamber is reinforced, right? I posted the video of when he said it. Is he talking about those girls at the pageant and can you prove it? 11-5 said they didn't but screw those 11 because you want to believe it's true.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Problem is no one is claiming sexual harassment they have every right to go to court to prove their case. So he has every right to call them liars if they refuse to prove their accusations. Like it or not hes innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

The totality of it paints a pretty ugly picture and his own words are awful... it shows a history of abusing power. The way he talks is like he’s entitled to it. It’s gross.

I am not too worried about it, I've heard some pretty raunchy jokes being in construction most of my life.

The reality is a highly successful guy can get about any girl he wants.
Call them gold diggers, or whatever, but the rich guy gets the "hottest" pick of the crop. This is the equiv of the big hunter in todays terms as a provider, just a different currency. The woman selects a provider and the man makes better looking, and in effect more successfull offspring with her.

It goes both ways depending on each others needs. Some want looks, some want money, some settle for companionship.

Should society be so shallow? idk, but I like my hot and down to earth GF and she will make some damn good looking babies when we can afford it.

I wouldn't go making character opinions off a guys jokes though. Locker talk happens, you should hear my 80yr old neighbor. Hell of a great guy, religious old school navy pilot and killer dirty joke maker.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Can't agree DB, and it's dangerous. They may not have the ability to jail but it sure does provoke extremists and this cult think.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I'm not defending Trump.

But you don't get jail time if you are not liked on Facebook.

I would like proof.

But I understand your position.

You don't like Trump anyways. So allegations like this only reinforce your hatred.

I get it.

I'm the same way when allegations are thrown towards leftists. It only reinforces my opinion that they are of low moral character.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I absolutely agree... he is legally innocent until proven guilty, and he can absolutely call them all liars...

However...

Based on his own statements, his own history, do you believe these 16 women are all lying or do you think he is.

He himself has bragged about what he’s accused of.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Can't agree DB, and it's dangerous. They may not have the ability to jail but it sure does provoke extremists and this cult think.

And that is disturbing. Because you're basically guilty until proven innocent.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And that is disturbing. Because you're basically guilty until proven innocent.

Yes. We see it even at the local level with the news stations all the way up to the upper echelon of politics. However, only one group can afford to mitigate the effects.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Trump brags about using his money and fame to push himself on women. He says he kisses women without waiting- he just does it. He says if you’re famous you can do anything; grab them by their p###y. He said as a pageant owner he can get away with walking in on young women naked in their dressing room.

Do you believe his own words? Do you believe he is lying about himself?

He’s bragging about an abuse of power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join