It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House says All The Women Who Say Trump Sexually Harassed Them Are Liars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
White House: All The Women Who Say Trump Sexually Harassed Them Are Liars
www.yahoo.com...

“Obviously sexual harassment has been in the news. At least 16 women accused the president of sexually harassing them throughout the course of the campaign. Last week, during a press conference in the Rose Garden, the president called these accusations ‘fake news.’ Is the official White House position that all these women are lying?”

“Yeah, we’ve been clear on that from the beginning and the president has spoken on it,” Sanders said in a curt response.

Sixteen women... all liars.

And yet...

Trump has openly bragged about abusing his power as a pageant owner to walk in on young teens nude in their dressing room. He's described on tape how he aggressively moved on a married woman, using his money and fame to try to push himself on her. And of course he said when you're famous you can do whatever you want. He said you can grab women by the p###y.

So, what do you think? Are those 16 women a bunch of liars?

And how do you think Sarah Sanders feels about having to call those women liars?

I think about that... I imagine Sarah Sanders standing at that podium, confronted with that question, trapped in an awkward situation where she doesn't know how to handle it... she's unsure how to respond and yet feeling this pressure that if she doesn't react the way the president expects her to, it could hurt her career ... and so she goes along with it. And maybe in the end, she blames herself a little for putting herself in that situation to begin with... But I wonder if Sarah Sanders feels bad about tossing all those women under the bus... if she feels like she gave up a part of herself and her own individual voice in doing so... Who knows. We only know when women speak up, I guess. And even then... Do we believe them?

So, what do you think ATS? A bunch of lying women?
edit on 28-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I would have to know the circumstances of each case before I called them a liar, or believed their accusations.

And I think Sanders is in the clear. She referred back to what the president had said and placed the burden back on to him.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Let them bring their cases.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I would have to know the circumstances of each case before I called them a liar, or believed their accusations.

And I think Sanders is in the clear. She referred back to what the president had said and placed the burden back on to him.

She answered the only way she could, I agree. Her career was on the line, it’s her job to back the president and say yep this is the official position. Those women are liars.

And a little piece of her soul had to eat that.

I believe Trump when he brags about abusing his power.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
With all the hate out there for Trump and all of the impeach at any cost mentality I would think they could be liars who have been rounded up and encouraged by the anti-Trump folks.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Of course they are.

Don't be ridiculous.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: introvert

She answered the only way she could, I agree. Her career was on the line, it’s her job to back the president and say yep this is the official position. Those women are liars.

And a little piece of her soul had to eat that.

I believe Trump when he brags about abusing his power.

Yea, like Hillary demonizing the women who accused her husband of rape and how she belittled them???? lmao

+4 more 
link   
Only 16?

The amount of people loosing their collective minds with net powered politics coupled with multi millions of dollars of CTR type of funding pretty much makes anything said a complete joke.

I would take them to court and sue for slander, then interrogate them and find out who attempted to hire them, and attack them too.

They can, and did lie like a rug using the majority of media.

The opposition has no credibility now

They are liars

+10 more 
link   
Duh... he ADMITTED as much.

The Trump sycophants (or fawning toadies, or deluded dupes, etc.) will never admit their emporer's nudity.

And no, I don't expect much warm tribal agreement, but the "man" is not a role model... and he certainly is not going to bat for the little guys against the "deep state." Find a daddy elsewhere, folks.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Of course that is the WH position. As if it would be anything else but that.

Sara Sanders obviously has no problem with lying or lack of credibility regardless of what she's told to say. I don't feel one bit sorry for her. If she's lying, she knows it and she deserves whatever guilt she has. She's a Huckabee like her father and will say and do whatever if it suits them.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

the "man" is not a role model

When has there been a politician that is a role model?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

All he has to say is "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

Now go find a stained dress or stop the baseless accusations.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Dude, the man admitted to sexually harassing and assaulting women.

He also bragged about walking into the changing rooms of under age girls at a beauty pageant.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
What I find most damning aren’t even the claims by the women but the things Trump has openly admitted...

These women aren’t lying— it’s more like they’re corroborating Trump’s own accounts.

Like his abuse of power as a pageant owner:

Five different Miss Teen USA pageant contestants told BuzzFeed that Trump, who owned the pageant (as well as Miss USA and Miss Universe) from 1996 until 2015, entered the contestants’ dressing room as the girls were changing. Victoria Hughes, the former Miss New Mexico Teen USA, said the youngest contestant at her 1997 pageant was 15 and she was the oldest at 19. Another contestant, former Miss Vermont Teen USA Mariah Billado, recalled Trump saying something along the lines of “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before” as girls hastened to cover up as he entered the room. Other former pageant contestants said they had no memory of seeing Trump in the dressing room and some contended that Trump would not have been able to enter. The allegations from the pageant contestants are corroborated at least in part by Trump’s own remarks during a 2005 interview with Howard Stern. “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said. “You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

edit on 28-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
And Pence isn't much better. He's a creepy guy too.

With all the talking about "probes" and "probing" going on around Washington DC, he must be getting hot and bothered....

link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Dude, the man admitted to sexually harassing and assaulting women.

He also bragged about walking into the changing rooms of under age girls at a beauty pageant.

No he didn't and you can't prove it! Liar!

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Instead he says:

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said. “You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Metallicus

Instead he says:

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said. “You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Little girls dude, naked little girls and he's bragging about it.

And this is the guy people think should be the leader of America.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Maybe Pence should be swapped out for Biden?

edit on 28-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Yep, it’s disgusting.

Nobody has to believe the women. Just believe Trump when he brags about sexually assault and abuse of power.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join