It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-FBI releases Sandy Hook files-

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

HARTFORD, Conn. — The FBI on Tuesday released more than 1,500 pages of documents related to its investigation into the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting that left 20 first-graders and six educators dead. The documents include reports by FBI agents who interviewed people about the shooter, Adam Lanza, who killed himself as police arrived at the school. Large portions of many of the documents were redacted, including the names of the people who spoke to the agents

Why now?

hard to confirm whether the testimonies were accurate but this stuff is pretty weird.

Adam Lanza the elite hacker?
feds and spooks at the door?
tinfoil senses tingling

A Newtown resident told the FBI that Nancy Lanza said Adam had once hacked into a government computer system and federal authorities — either FBI or CIA agents — showed up at their door. Nancy Lanza told the person that she had to convince the agents that her son was just very intelligent and was challenging himself to see if he could hack into a government system. She said agents told her that if Adam was that smart, he could get a job with their agency someday.

What?!

Several Newtown residents told authorities they received death threats after the shooting during phone calls from someone identifying himself as Adam Lanza

Please do not mention peoples names.
dont doxx anyone.
please be respectful of the dead.
or this thread may self destruct

Honestly, the timing is weird,
the tidbits released are kinda bizzarre.
its almost like conspiracy Bait

check this out yall

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The moment I saw the TV interview with the farther laughing his ass off in the background before walking to the mic and then doing a full 360 into depressed mode was enough for me to say WTF is this BS, If my kid had been gunned down laughing would probably be something I never did again. I am sure people know the clip I am talking of.

Then the Photoshop image of Lanza and the whole background just not adding up..

Indeed why release now?, to get sandy hook back into the mindset of the public after Vegas?, is there gun legislation being pushed through at the moment???...

RA
edit on 25-10-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

i still cant comprehend how a seemingly normal mother will leave all her high power guns in reach of her mentally unstable son.
not alot makes sense with the story

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Several Newtown residents told authorities they received death threats after the shooting during phone calls from someone identifying himself as Adam Lanza

Urgh. Some people are way out sick in the head. What are the odds it was some guy 'having a laugh' like those who troll rape victims to gloat? There's this pitch-black sub-sub-sub-culture who crawl through social media telling terminally ill kids to go and die.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

thats messed up man

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

It's as if the worst Western atrocities generate social eco-systems. All of humanity's finest qualities get to shine as people rally round in support. Some of our murkier qualities find a platform too.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Because we were always meant to find out. They are giving us a soft victory. They have been pushing conspiracy theories even in the mainstream media lately, to the point that I have friends who didn't even believe 9/11 was suspicious suddenly thinking the Vegas story is full of holes.

We're being fed information that the powers that be want us to figure out. The only question is why.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

they want a civil war?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dashenWhat's to check out??? They fed us some 'heavily redacted' information that doesn't amount to anything...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
a reply to: dashenWhat's to check out??? They fed us some 'heavily redacted' information that doesn't amount to anything...

If it's like the last batch it reads like:
"And then REDACTED drove to REDACTED at approximately REDACTED p.m. on REDACTED 2012. While there REDACTED had an ice cream cone before going in to see REDACTED in his office."

Yes, it's that bad.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

apart from the fact that i dont eat ice-cream - thats pretty much what a transcript of my day looks like [ once edited to comply with the ATS T&C ]

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

We're being fed information that the powers that be want us to figure out. The only question is why.

I've been wondering the same thing...

Certainly is interesting timing as well
hmm

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Sandy Hook files today, JFK files tomorrow. I think they are trying to keep all of us conspiracy theorists busy.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Because we were always meant to find out. They are giving us a soft victory. They have been pushing conspiracy theories even in the mainstream media lately, to the point that I have friends who didn't even believe 9/11 was suspicious suddenly thinking the Vegas story is full of holes.

Ummm...maybe it's a changing of the guards...

Out with the old guard...in with the new...

Just look at the news from Saudi Arabia today...The new Crown Prince is stating Saudi Arabia is going to cleanse itself of Wahabism...and will be joining the 21st century...

"This way...to the egress"...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

In the doc's it says the guns were stored in a locker in Adam's room.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Did the FBI explain why they even got involved in this purely local crime?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

i just saw that.
thats just insane.
he also owned his own guns too.
but no prior violence or animal abuse reports

He went to sandy hook elementary as a kid apparently too

also odd all of his mothers clothes were custom made

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The overhead firehouse helicopter vid was weird as well. The people walking out the back, around the side, in the front and back around in a line. The kid who got the directions wrong and walked out the back, and was just walking in circles in place, until a lady corrected him back into the proper flow of people. wtf was that about?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join