It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will Release Kennedy Assassination Files

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Indeed, so many possibilities and no real answers, and no answers will be forthcoming..you can bank on that.

Looks like a nothingburger.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Winning, all this imaginary winning..you guys must be tired of it..what did he win?
edit on 26-10-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
And op, he changed his mind about the sensitive stuff...

This isn't what Roger Stone had in mind when he petitioned you to release them for the sake of transparency.

They had all the time in the world to redact any names.

Pathetic!

d op, he changed his mind about the sensitive stuff...

Maybe about LBJ.

As he looked at Mike Pence sitting there stone faced and stoic with a glint in his eye.

LBJ winked at the photographer when he was on the plane with a grieving Jacky Kennedy..

Bush Sr. was in on it as well, I'm sure of it.

Something very bad happened to the tree of liberty as one branch was cut off and another grafted on, and it was Bush's CIA who led it from the darkness, and lo and behold look around at the world they gave us...

They screwed it all up again on 9/11.

But doesn't there not still remain a taproot of days and sentiments past and renewed in the light of truth and understanding and awareness?

I'm still hopeful and eternally optimistic, but my oh my didn't the so-called "keepers of the flame" drop the ball and leave a mess in their satanic "take over the world" wake of blood and guts exemplified in the JFK assassination.

Back, and to the left.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Any attempt at supporting attacks of terrorists against Syria will be met by bombing of EU crusaders "training personnel"
The FBI and CIA are pushing in favor of the release of docs about Kennedy assassination. If they aren't careful, a few more than they want might slip through their deceiving hands, straight into the media.

When leaking stuff made up of large batches of papers, there's always a chance that you get a few paper you didn't want into the bunch.
edit on 26-10-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join