It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will Release Kennedy Assassination Files

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
So.....people still believe the twatter in chief.....we are definitely devolving .

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
It'll never happen. If it does it will look like this:

Mr. _____ was _______ on _________ at approx. ________ when he _______ ________. ________ also _________ the ______ and ________ was _________ at _________ _________ street.

I certify the above testimony to be factual and has not been made under duress.
_______ ________
_______ ________

Close...but more like this:

To: __________________

___________ said__________to___________ ________
____________for _________________ ____________and
______________ _____________be_______________ __________
dated _________________.

Sincerely,

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Why do you expect people who murder Presidents to even keep paperwork on their killings?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

it doesnt matter what is released - if its not what conspiracists WANT to hear - it will be rejected

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

it doesnt matter what is released - if its not what conspiracists WANT to hear - it will be rejected

Give me one good reason to believe anything that is released .

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Take your time, seems like you need it ....

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

what is there to release. imo jfk never happened just as 9/11

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Truemanresearchers are call

I know that Jack the Ripper researchers are called ripperoligists but what do you call a JFK assassination researcher? a Kennedologist? who knows.

I believe the lone gunman theory and LHO might have been enamored by soviet doctrine. But then again Jack Ruby had mob ties...and there is the power hungry LBJ and the CIA...

So many letters, so few answers.
edit on 22-10-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Trump wins again!

Swamp - 0

Umm... what? It was decided 25 years ago that they would be released now. Trump is completely uninvolved with the process, with the exception that he can choose to push the release back if he wants (but he would need a really good reason to do so).

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Good news if much of the material isn't redacted. Hopefully not, but why would the black government release key JFK information revealing their initiatives and capabilities of many events since this date?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Caveat.

Trump will not be permitting or allowing anything at all. The information must be released on Thursday, as its classification expires at that point, and it MUST be released, unless security services and other agencies, can come up with a reason compelling enough, for him to decide to block them.

If he tries to take credit for their release, as if he had freed them from a high castle, after a protracted sword fight with killer robots or some nonsense, OR if his supporters attempt to spin it in any way, please be aware, he is not deciding to release the documents, they are merely being released on schedule and in compliance with pre-existing law and procedure.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Caveat.

Trump will not be permitting or allowing anything at all. The information must be released on Thursday, as its classification expires at that point, and it MUST be released, unless security services and other agencies, can come up with a reason compelling enough, for him to decide to block them.

If he tries to take credit for their release, as if he had freed them from a high castle, after a protracted sword fight with killer robots or some nonsense, OR if his supporters attempt to spin it in any way, please be aware, he is not deciding to release the documents, they are merely being released on schedule and in compliance with pre-existing law and procedure.

Reports are, the CIA wants Trump to keep the files classified. So, if they are released on schedule after all, Trump will have at least pushed back against the CIA.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Reports from where?

From the sort of anonymous sources that everyone gets het up about when they refer to the Presidents incompetence?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

He actually would be if the Intelligence Services ask him not to and he refuses their requests.
The key thing we're unlikely to find out is if someone is trying to block the release.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
hard to know whos who in the deep state, if and when a coup ever came to overthrow the NWO we wouldn't know if they were trying to overthrow a legitimate presidency or the bad guys. as for the JFK documents i dont expect anything important and as its been posted some important stuff has already gone missing lol

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I for one will be jumping straight to the back page to find out whodunnit.

I won't hold my breath

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I can't imagine that the records contain anything too damning, because I don't think those records would have been kept in the first place. Still, the reports that the CIA wants Trump to keep them sealed make me wonder if there might be something interesting there after all.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
find out today at 1 PM Eastern I heard somewhere so don't hold me to that time.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And op, he changed his mind about the sensitive stuff...

This isn't what Roger Stone had in mind when he petitioned you to release them for the sake of transparency.

They had all the time in the world to redact any names.

Pathetic!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
And op, he changed his mind about the sensitive stuff...

This isn't what Roger Stone had in mind when he petitioned you to release them for the sake of transparency.

They had all the time in the world to redact any names.

Pathetic!

d op, he changed his mind about the sensitive stuff...

Maybe about LBJ.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join