It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will Release Kennedy Assassination Files

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened.

thehill.com...

Wow, this are great news for conspiracy theorists. I hope the text of those documents are not covered with black marker. Anyway, all people mentioned must be dead by now.

Something else trump is trying to take credit for." "I will be allowing, as president." It has ZERO to do with him being the president. The act was set back in the 90's and I doubt trump had anything to do with it in the 90's. It says right there in the article that they were already set to be released, long before don was the damn president.

Go ahead, and pat him on the back anyway, for taking credit where none is due.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
It'll never happen. If it does it will look like this:

Mr. _____ was _______ on _________ at approx. ________ when he _______ ________. ________ also _________ the ______ and ________ was _________ at _________ _________ street.

I certify the above testimony to be factual and has not been made under duress.
_______ ________
_______ ________

The real evidence is missing, just like Kennedys brain. X-rays and photos of it plus notes taken at the Bethesda autopsy will never be released to the the Public.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened.
thehill.com...

Wow, this are great news for conspiracy theorists. I hope the text of those documents are not covered with black marker. Anyway, all people mentioned must be dead by now.

Believe it when I see it.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Why u hating man?

If you think a swamp president would have released anything your fooling yourself.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: 200Plus
It'll never happen. If it does it will look like this:

Mr. _____ was _______ on _________ at approx. ________ when he _______ ________. ________ also _________ the ______ and ________ was _________ at _________ _________ street.

I certify the above testimony to be factual and has not been made under duress.
_______ ________
_______ ________

The real evidence is missing, just like Kennedys brain. X-rays and photos of it plus notes taken at the Bethesda autopsy will never be released to the the Public.

Yeah, why is it all of the UFO files are 70% blacked out. This more likely than not will be too. What is the point of releasing documents that are more than half illegible. You know they have originals not blacked out, those are what SHOULD be released. With all of them being blacked out, doesn't that go against the entire point of a public release? We as Americans have the right to know.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Go ahead, and pat him on the back anyway, for taking credit where none is due.

Or blame him for withholding, whichever. Like you say, its not up to him.

Politico.com: Trump likely to block release of FBI documents

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

With all of them being blacked out, doesn't that go against the entire point of a public release? We as Americans have the right to know.

Why they sealed them in the first place. It points back to them.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker

Why u hating man?

If you think a swamp president would have released anything your fooling yourself.
Did you not read what the article said? The President John F Kennedy act of 1992 states "the federal government must release them by Oct, 26th 2017" Plain and simple. It has ZERO to do with trump!!!!

edit on 21-10-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Anything incriminating was likely destroyed or outright "lost" decades ago.

People will be scratching their heads when they see what's been classified as it will explain nothing.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Anyone expecting the government to tell on themselves is in for a rude awakening.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

all people mentioned must be dead by now.

I bet George HW Bush is mentioned.... but if he is it will be redacted

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Anyone expecting the government to tell on themselves is in for a rude awakening.

I don't know about that, they've told on themselves plenty of times.

What I'm really curious to see personally, is what's mentioned of the CIA. I give it 50/50 odds that HW is redacted if the CIA is found complicit. But it's one of those things I've always wanted to know. Alongside if anyone who claimed they were the shooter was ever telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: underwerks

I don't know about that, they've told on themselves plenty of times.

Not in any way that really mattered. I'm expecting another 9/11 style notebook of black pages. If it isn't, then great.

One thing I don't expect is the government to incriminate itself. Maybe throw a few crumbs to lead everyone in a certain direction, but that's about it.

I still believe the Mafia had Kennedy killed because his daddy wouldn't do favors for them anymore, and they found out they wouldn't have an ally in the whitehouse.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I still believe the Mafia had Kennedy killed because his daddy wouldn't do favors for them anymore, and they found out they wouldn't have an ally in the whitehouse.

I believe that your belief was one theory put out there to muddy the waters.

I believe that the real culprit was the CIA. They were more capable than the mafia to pull of a job of this magnitude.

Kennedy had a lot of enemies, but he was the president of the United States. The mafia wouldn't touch that, they would have been outed in a heartbeat if it was just them.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Why u hating man?

Did you not read what the article said? The President John F Kennedy act of 1992 states "the federal government must release them by Oct, 26th 2017" Plain and simple. It has ZERO to do with trump!!!!

He had the power to block the release and he chose not to block it. Can't you be satisfied with anything?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why all the fist pumping and cheering? If anyone here thinks for a second the US government will let slip any information that doesn't back up the official narrative (if such information exists)...well..yeah. enough said.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Trueman
Isn't this more a case as he won't block their release , or are there others ?

Thousands of documents related to Kennedy’s assassination are set to be released by the National Archives next week in compliance with the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992, which states that the federal government must release them by Oct. 26, 2017.

On a personal thought , about those UFO files Mr President.
And What About Antarctica?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Why u hating man?

I sounds like there are two batches of documents. The batch that was supposed to be releases has gone missing the second batch was not suppose to be released due to security reason.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

One thing I don't expect is the government to incriminate itself

That is really the only reason to not release it all.

Technology from that decade wouldn't be anything breaking that we wouldn't have now. Most people involved are no longer under a threat and they could be blanked out anyways.

Exposing the inner workings of gov't would not be shocking in todays world nor a big secret too our enemies.

The only thing it could do at worst is confirm what many have known and possibly cause a revolt against the MIC and other big players.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

The mafia wouldn't touch that, they would have been outed in a heartbeat if it was just them.

Not if they had someone on the inside to run interference for them. The mafia owned a great number of police and people in government up until the late 1960's.

Maybe it wasn't just them..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join