It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black aliens....anyone know anything?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
lol i was never so important to police...that i see something in my room as a child and they come spend the night there

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
are you sure you didnt create the fantasy of the black alien in order to escape the fact mum love police guys

OP also mentions loud noises but no damage?

I had to...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

nice catch ! nearly spilled my coffee

looks more a case of nightmares in combination with 'police affairs' rather than interstellar travel evidence

at least it may help the OP to find finally the truth about the black alien dude

edit on 10-10-2017 by heineken because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2017 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Maybe some kind of invisibility camouflage that was malfunctioning, or some kind of exotic biosuit?

-MM

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SMseeker

Yes, there is this video interview by Karry Cassidy of an old NASA engineer Norman Bergrun, the interview is over an hr long, but there are clips of him describing tall Black aliens landing at one air base, can't post a vid right now, but you could go to YouTube..Kerry Cassidy Norman Bergrun.

But think about this, if nature made tall White humanoids then it stand to reason that nature would create tall Blacks somewhere in the universe.
BTW, IMO I don't think aliens would look anything like humans of any kind on earth.my opinion tho.

edit on 10-10-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well, I was warned, and certainly sarcastically attacked....lol

I understand the skepticism regarding my story though, but during that night when the window was broken, it was not just me who saw the shadows moving and the lights outside through the curtains. My mother and two police officers saw these things as well.

I have spoken to my mother about it many times since, and although she never saw this "entity", as I choose to call It, she remembers everything else as I do.

I know it's easy to discredit a child, but what of the incident that took place in my early twenties?

Anyway, enough with those who poke fun at my story. I wish you well.

As for those who have genuinely tried to steer me in the right direction, I'll definitely look into each one of your leads, starting with the video Spider879 has suggested. Thank you.

I do not believe these things to be anything spiritual or supernatural based on the fact that I'm not the only one to have seen evidence of them...as I've stated, my mother and two police officers saw these things through the curtains.

I wish they were...it would be so much easier to accept.

I'll keep this thread open in case anyone else can add something, since info on Google is very limited.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Um. Sounds more like "dark paranormal" than "UFO" or aliens... Sorry. That's my first impression.

Shadow People

Shadow People & Dark Beings

I hope this helps. Sounds incredibly creepy!!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

and although she never saw

my mother and two police officers saw these things through the curtains.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Little kids often experience night terrors. Come on you were five. Five is still a baby. Do you have kids?
Five is barley out of the crib. Very immature little humans who are mostly still baby on the cusp of being a little kid. You can't even rely on your memory from that timeframe.
It was just a dream. A nightmare.very very common in little ones.

Seriously, you need to grow up. I guess that you cannot understand that traumatic experiences outside of the norm of even a five year old get planted very deeply into their minds. They are always there and sometimes invoked by the slightest incident. I guess you have never heard of, or else fail to understand, what the term PTSD means.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

She never saw "it", but did see the shadows and lights.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Makes me wonder.

Skinwalker maybe?

Or one of these

And really. Racist aliens? don't give the sjw's something else to cry about.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The new Klingons.

They were Klingons...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

thats one of the biggest leaps i have ever seen
doesnt help that you believe in mandela effect

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hey.. humans aren't the only species that are allowed to have ninjas.

Ninja aliens.. just what we need!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
mhm mandela effect police erdghali ic cirimelli

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

"Black aliens....anyone know anything?"

Not black, hispanic.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I hear they are MILAB stuff but no links.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I've read about this on several paranormal sites that leaving windows open at night gains these creatures easy access to you, but who can say.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, where threads and topics are swiftly censored.

Here's Hillary's favourite scape goat Pedosta.

edit on 10-10-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Would love to know how your parents convinced the police to leave a couple of cops at your house for a few days/nights.

Seems a weird response to post a couple of officers over a 5 year old seeing a boogey man.
Which is how most cops I have met would of viewed it.

Or is just having an open window and saying there was a black man in your room enough in some places in the U.S to get a full police stake out.

Have you spoken to your mother about it now as an adult? where was/is your father? Did she have any kinds of restraining orders against him?

Just wondering because to a half asleep 5 year old a black balaclava or ski mask might look an awful lot like a "grey's head but smaller" (Big eye holes looking like big eyes.)

Police response seems more like what I'd expect if they were looking for someone trying to molest or abduct a child, not some kid seeing 'monsters'

Would love to hear your mothers take on this.

As for the experiences of being an adult, not sure what to think, never had any kind of shapes appear from any fog that I didn't instantly recognize myself, even at range, and I have been in some real thick fogs in my time.
(It was tobacco you were smoking yes?)

Honestly I think at least the childhood experience you had is a distorted memory of an event, or should I say distorted perception of an event.
Happens a lot to us as kids. Our eyes see one thing and our young brains see another.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join