It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black aliens....anyone know anything?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Since I can finally post here as a new member, I'm going to take my reply to another thread and put it here to try and increase my chances of finding answers or people who have experienced something similar...

I'm trying to find out what happened to me, and these are my experiences...

The first was when I was a little kid. 

My mother and I lived alone at the time, and we lived I an apartment building on the outskirts of Saint John, NB Canada. 

I was maybe 5 years old at the most, and one morning, I awoke to this pure black figure that was crouched down beside my bed, staring at me silently. 

It was very slender, and looking back on the way it was crouched down, would have been at least 6' tall. 

It was very reminiscent of what people describe as "greys", but the blackest black I have ever seen...also, the head and eyes weren't nearly as large, and were also extremely black. 

I was in total shock and couldn't scream as it stared at me, and even though it didn't communicate with me, I had this overwhelming sense that it was a very sinister and evil being. 

When I could finally scream, I pulled the blankets over my head, and my mother rushed in the room, and saw only the window wide open, which caused her to call the police. 

There were a lot of police officers that came, and they couldn't find any trace of the thing that was in my room. 

Some time later, I was awoken in the middle of the night to the same entity coming from the direction of the window, and this time, it was standing, and looked extremely tall (keep in mind, to a young child, everything looks huge). 

It leaned over and grasped the blankets and began pulling, and I started screaming again, covering my face, and my mother came in, this time grabbing me and taking me to the living room to call the police. 

The police were there almost instantly, and this time, they brought a K-9 unit with them. I remember that the dog was whimpering the entire time, and a couple of the officers were very concerned by it. 

Again, the officers were unable to find anything, but a couple officers stayed in the home for the night. 

From that point on, my mother and I slept together in the living room, next to the phone, but every night, we were awoken by noises outside the windows, and nught after night the police returned, only to find no traces of anything. 

One night, while two police officers were there, the noises started at the windows again, and there was an extremely bright light outside and everyone could see shadows moving out there through the curtains. One officer ran to the living room window while the other ran to the apartment door, then a crash came through my bedroom window, causing both officers to run in there while radioing for backup. 

We heard the sirens, but in an instant, the lights and noises were gone from outside. When the other officers showed up, they thoroughly searched well into the next day, but found nothing. 

The landlord boarded up the broken window, and for the next several days, a couple pairs of the officers stayed with us in shifts while we packed up and moved out. 

For the next several years, we experienced nothing, but I always had this overwhelming sense of being watched. 

Then, when I was in my early twenties, I was smoking a cigarette while leaning out a window in the house I rented in a rural area of NB, and remember watching this dense, thick fog swirl in the breeze. 

As I got about halfway through my cigarette, I noticed this dark figure moving toward the house, and I watched to see what kind of animal it may be, but as it got closer, I realized it was a human shape, and thought it was a certain friend of mine because of how slim it was and staryed shouting this person's name, but as it got closer, I realized it was the black entity again, and quickly ran for my hunting rifle and loaded it up. 

I ran back to the window, and only saw some shadows and dim, white lights through the fog in the distance...I stayed awake for that entire night hoping to get the chance to kill it, but never saw it again that night. 

For years, every once in awhile, I'd hear things outside, and sometimes see shadows or lights. 

To this day, even though I'm now 35 and I live much farther away from where it all began, I still see signs that lead me to believe that these things are still following me. 

I wanted to start a new thread about this, but being a new member of ATS, this will do.... 

I'd really like to one day understand this and what these things are.....

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
S&F, commenting to follow - unfortunately I don't have anything that I can offer in way of opinion as to what 'it/they' are.

DS

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SMseeker

Intriguing story. I did a quick search and cannot find anything about black aliens. But there is a ton of stuff about 'shadow people' and things more related to the paranormal and ghosts rather than aliens.

Hunted by black entity
or try here

edit on 10-10-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I don't know anything about this. I don't study ufo's and I have never had an experience. I have met so many, very credible people who have. For whatever reason, they feel comfortable sharing those stories with me unrequested. I think that is a good thing.

Interesting story and thank you for sharing.

I do know, however that people are probably going to call you a liar, or crazy, or dreaming or racist (seriously). I hope that you find some answers and people with similar experiences.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Why? Looking to expand the racial divide to the cosmos?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

I do know, however that people are probably going to call you....or racist (seriously).

Nailed it.

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Why? Looking to expand the racial divide to the cosmos?

edit on 10-10-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Little kids often experience night terrors. Come on you were five. Five is still a baby. Do you have kids?
Five is barley out of the crib. Very immature little humans who are mostly still baby on the cusp of being a little kid. You can't even rely on your memory from that timeframe.
It was just a dream. A nightmare.very very common in little ones.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Wow what remarkable recall from a five year old...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: D4rk5t4lk3r

Other than a dream you mean right?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Did you? Because I accuse no one in my post. I asked a question.
Time for a new hammer.. you nailed nothing. You're completely off the mark.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

in·nu·en·do ˌ
noun. an allusive or oblique remark or hint, typically a suggestive or disparaging one. "she's always making sly innuendoes"

Yea, just asking a question. For a friend right?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Your on a slippery slope my friend.....some on here are gonna call you racist for saying you seen a black alien. Just saying. See what I mean? I used to like Virginia, not so much now a days.
edit on 10-10-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
the "aliens" are just an disquise of an trickster entity of unknow origin
theres no such thing has alien races

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Oh black aliens , well ok. I was 5 saw black 'gestalts' too. But I bet it was a childhood fantasy.
Well 'Black Klingons' in discovery ... I see a connection.
The Ufo forum , hype - forum space comes in mind. Star trek again 'the forum is dead Jim'.
Am I babbling ???????well yes , still under the toxic influence of the power puff girls at Vegas.
Now If they were black too that would be racism or a dove commercial. ATS quo vadis ? beh... going to watch SJW marvel comics now.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You are most likely experiencing a thinning of the veil and seeing the shadow people.

Shadow people seem to slowly be making their way into the fold of mainstream.

I first saw one years ago before I heard or saw anything that resembled it. My wife can attest to the fact that I did in fact see something because it's the ONLY time I've woke up screaming and in total fear. I was in the dark about it for a long time until I heard, of all people, David Icke do a presentation. He simply touched on the shadow people and had a drawing of the three types most commonly seen and my stomach sank.

Since then there have been a few movies to come out, and various other articles and segments on these.

I can attest to how utterly terrifying it can be... but I've read some articles about how they are actually quite neutral, and feed on whatever you give them, fear being the most common and powerful.

My advice for anyone dealing with this is to ward them off the shamanic way. A simple laugh where your teeth are showing quite often clears the room of any evils. The laugh doesn't have to be super genuine, you just have to make yourself do it.

Trust me, it works.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
the fact police stayed over night at someone's house because a 5 yr old saw a black figure in his room makes me question a bit...being a child you dont really understand the adult world

are you sure you didnt create the fantasy of the black alien in order to escape the fact mum love police guys

sorry i had to put this out..but you know..you are claiming alien guy visits you..we have to look into every aspect of it so please bare with me and dont get offended

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Great story.

I assume you've had a camera set up in your room at some point.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: heineken

"Don't get offended"

Are you for real?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
One have to rule out ghosts since 1. no proof they exist 2. a window was used to get out

Now .. if you think it's an Alien being one starts questioning because imagine yourself as a space traveller (you are the Alien for the other guys)..would you go in other planets just to crawl besides children's beds..wth of adventure is this lol

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

as the op stated he and his mum were living alone with police men coming for the night because the child sees black alien

what do you come up using a real world scenario lens?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join