It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy loses it over the Las Vegas massacre

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
From what I read about this person , critical thinking is not their best quality
Fantasizing a lot - yes
Not critical , logical thinking

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asertus

originally posted by: one4all

Of course he have an Exoplanet-Military ....of course Soldiers die....of course we co-operate with other "Groups" and fight with others....of course Soldiers are censored and if mind-wiping is the flavor of choice so be it...they used to simply call it an extended debriefing.....lol.....of course we dont all know about it....KC already told us why and who is out to get whom.

But you see... the problem is, she's totally wrong. Pepole cannot survive on Mars. We currently have no means of getting even one single man to Mars with any hope of a return, let alone a regiment and all its equipment, food, water, spare parts, medical facilities.... etc. Impossible.

As far as you Have been told anyway.

Many of the super soldier/milabs say mars has a breathable atmosphere and we are all being lied to.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Many of the super soldier/milabs say mars has a breathable atmosphere and we are all being lied to.

How many? One? Two?
edit on 10/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Someone needs to invite KC to ATS. It would definitely pump up the entertainment and open a few neuropathways around here. Stuff like alien abduction and mkultra. Beats listening to political crap day after agonizing day.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Paranoid conspiracy theorist Kerry Lynn Cassidy blogged twice about the horrific shoot-up in LV. In the first post she wrote:

"I think there are some striking similarities to shooting in Manchester concert in the UK. Man-dalay / Man-chester / Manchurian." Never mind that the Manchester attack was a bomb, not a fusillade.

In her second post she went off at a tangent about Kipling, the British Illuminati, and the US Navy. Just because the shooting happened to be from the Mandalay Bay hotel. Then, predictably, she claimed that this was a "false flag" event intended to create the right atmosphere for gun confiscation. Considering that she's been making this claim over a whole series of shooting incidents starting with Sandy Hook, it ought to have dawned on her by now that there is simply no basis for her claims. Gun confiscation has not happened. Sandy Hook was five years ago now.

More here: dorkmission.blogspot.com...

Are we supposed to forget about Sandy Hook now that its 5 years old? What on earth kind of logic is that?

Just because Kerry Cassidy has been saying it for years does not mean it wont happen. What kind of very odd logic is that??

Have you not noticed that getting guns has become harder and harder, that more and more onerous conditions are being placed on those who seek them?

Is someone getting paid to write this stuff or so they agree with the ever increasing tyranny in all western countries?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Have you not noticed that getting guns has become harder and harder, that more and more onerous conditions are being placed on those who seek them?

I haven't noticed, actually.
But then, I don't have much interest in acquiring weapons. So...

edit on 10/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
Calling someone paranoid is just a cheap way of appearing to discredit Kerry Lynn Cassidy's research. If you had black helicopters flying over your whilst meeting with whistle blowers, had darkened cars following you or parked outside your house at night or heard clicks and voices on your telephone, I think you might start to worry. Then, if you spoke about it to people at ATS, they would of course call you paranoid because they have no other way of dismissing your experiences.

No one can discredit the work KC has done....the volume it epic......she isnt paranoid she carries the burden of a 1000 truths.....most but not all people on ATS have no way of understanding this experience.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Of course he have an Exoplanet-Military ....of course Soldiers die....of course we co-operate with other "Groups" and fight with others....of course Soldiers are censored and if mind-wiping is the flavor of choice so be it...they used to simply call it an extended debriefing.....lol.....of course we dont all know about it....KC already told us why and who is out to get whom.

But you see... the problem is, she's totally wrong. Pepole cannot survive on Mars. We currently have no means of getting even one single man to Mars with any hope of a return, let alone a regiment and all its equipment, food, water, spare parts, medical facilities.... etc. Impossible.

Bupkiss we cant go to Mars...you and I cant go to Mars....but we arent the really important WE....the you and me we happens to be cannon fodder.

The liars who intentionally handicap our children...the children of humanity.....they tell you we cant survive on Mars...they tell you we cant get to Mars......lol.....dont believe it......a few hours is all it takes.

edit on 8-10-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

How many? One? Two?

There is actually a good bit of information about the Secret Space program/breakaway civilization that Kerry herself has interviewed many of them. Watch some of her interviews on Camelot with the various SSP whistleblowers and decide what you think. She is pretty good at doing interviews. I enjoyed the series with Mark Richards who is one of the survivors of Dulce.
edit on 8-10-2017 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Calling someone paranoid is just a cheap way of appearing to discredit Kerry Lynn Cassidy's research.

NO

actually reading and going through her research solidifies that point and adds a whole lot more than simply paranoid.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

originally posted by: Phage

How many? One? Two?

There is actually a good bit of information about the Secret Space program/breakaway civilization that Kerry herself has interviewed many of them. Watch some of her interviews on Camelot with the various SSP whistleblowers and decide what you think. She is pretty good at doing interviews. I enjoyed the series with Mark Richards who is one of the survivors of Dulce.

I also enjoyed her work with MarkR.....she is another researcher who voluntarily allowed herself to be manipulated to some degrees to become a conduit of inf-disinfo for some of the dark hats....yes she works with white hats .....but has become more open to allowing disclosure on TPTBs terms because she has IMH become frustrated after a lifetime of being sandbagged.

Everything KC studies is peripheral data to the Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves we experience every 3657 years as Nibiru passes....EVERY SINGLE conspiracy issue is tied up in this one single dynamic.......the coming global catastrophes and the coming global flood.

TPTB are all working to the same goal...survival...the whitehats are similar in intentions but more humanitarian...however SURVIVAL of the species is at stake so they are NOT totally screwing each other....this is a battle for leadership of the remnants of humanity not a battle for todays glory like people think....often these competing groups must work paralell to each other....there are 2 main groups of TPTB...and some factions.

Humanity has been allowed and encouraged to overpopulate to 7+ billion so our odds of random survivors goes up incrementally.Both the black hats and white hats KNOW exactly what is going to go down and are preparing to hunker down and fight it out post-event.

edit on 8-10-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
This incident really outed some of the more *intense* conspiracy theorists. IMO. Some people are just desperate to find CT's.

Well we need to go over this information very well. I have looked into several conspiracies or shall we say alternative interpretations and other evidence out side the official and accepted. I now highly respect the fact that we are spoon feed BS from cradle to grave by mastermind manipulators, truth coverers and flat out liers on a grand scale.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I read, while doing some research, Hopi tribe histories ect. One that flew off the page is a few lines about how certain survived the great flood did so by fashioning "birds" from things out of the ground, flying up to the clouds and hanging onto them with their beaks. Ok this was not a great flood examination book, UFO book ect.

edit on 8-10-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

I read, while doing some research, Hopi tribe histories ect. One that flew off the page is a few lines about how certain survived the great flood did so by fashioning "birds" from things out of the ground, flying up to the clouds and hanging onto them with their beaks. Ok this was not a great flood examination book, UFO book ect.

Every culture has a flood story by proxy of a global experience.

We will soon be writing ours.

Google Gil Broussard and accept his 2021 timeline.......Google Nancy Leader and Zetatalk and disregard the weeby-jeeby concerning her method of getting data which is distracting.......accept they are both on point and the arrival date is 2021....Google David Hamel and learn his postulated data of arrival....2021.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Right. My point were the details there. Sounds like it could be technologically underdeveloped people trying to describe conveyances of flight ect much like the space station could be described as "hanging to the clouds by its beak".

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I understand....it has been my experience that EVERYHING revolves around these Vlar GCDWs.In many cases people seem to be describing technology from their eras in laymans terms.

Just like today where we still have many many tribal groups with little to no technology spread around the world who would use the same vernacular when describing technology they might see which we now use.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This thread is relatively obscure now, so I will park my sources here until I am ready to type up my full theory on the mind control breakthroughs, the people involved, and the sources of funding.

Arnd Pralle, PhD

Associate Professor
136 Fronczak Hall
(716) 645-3069
Lab: 146 & 150 Fronczak Hall, (716) 645-2677
[email protected]
Website
Education
MS, Physics, Justus-Liebig-University (JLU), Giessen – 1994
PhD, Physics, EMBL, Heidelberg, and Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU), Munich – 1999
Postdoctoral Research at the Max-Plank-Inst. Mol. Cell Biology and Genetics, Dresden – 1999-2000; Human Frontier Science Program (HSFP) Fellow at University of California Berkeley, CA – 2001-2005
Specialties
Cellular Biophysics, Membrane Structure and Signaling, Advanced Microscopy and Spectroscopy, Magnetogenetics, Magnetothermal Stimulation, Nanoscale Heat Transport
My interests are the physics of cellular communication and morphology. We focus on two areas: the structure and dynamics of the cell surface in health and disease; and remote communication with neurons deep inside the brain. The cell surface is the communication gateway for cells, and its intrinsic structure is important for many processes, such as the immune response, cancer, organ development and cellular communication. External factors such as fever, adjuvants in vaccines, anesthetics, cholesterol changes throughout life, surface strain and mechanics affect the cell surface while the cell regulates it.We study why and how, under physiological conditions, cells spend energy to keep the structure in non-equilibrium conditions. For this, we use and develop ultra-resolution methods (camera based Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy (bimFCS), TIRF, Single Molecule, Optical Trapping) in combination with computer simulations of the system.
Molecular Temperature Measurements
Behavior and emotions are control of by signaling networks deep inside the brain. Our group has developed magnetogenetics, the magneto-thermal stimulation and silencing of specific neuronal circuits inside the brain of awake, moving animals. To achieves this, the neurons are temperature sensitized using an appropriate ion-channel and superparamagnetic nanoparticles are delivered to their cell surface. Then applying an alternating magnetic field heats those nanoparticles, causing the channels to activate or silence, respectively, the neurons. Using this method, we study brain circuitry, develop new silencing modalities, and investigate the temperature dependence of neuronal function. In addition, we study nanoscale heat-transport and magnetic nanoparticle heating.

The Pralle Lab at UB
Research
Our research interests lie at the interface of nanotechnology and cellular biophysics, and focus on the physics of signaling at the cell membrane. Some of us develop and investigate thermo-magnetic remote stimulation of proteins and cells using nanotechnology to study signaling networks. Others in our group investigate the cell membrane ultra-structure and how it modulates cell signaling for which we have developed two methods to image the nanoscale structure. Currently, we investigate how temperature, calcium concentration, protein-dimerization and cholesterol influence the ultrastructure, and how this structure modulates immune cell signaling.

Funding

NIH BRAIN award (R01MH111872, 2016-20) to develop magnetothermal genetic neurosilencing an apply with multiplexing to decision making in rats

NIH EUREKA award (R01MH094730, 2011-16) to apply magnetogenetics to mouse behavior

NIH R21 award (R21AI097879-01, 2012-14) to invesitgate the membrane biophysics of adjuvants mediated immunomodulation

Human Frontier Sciene Program award (HFSP RGP0052, 2012-16) to optimize thermomagnetic stimulation and to genetically encode it

MRI 0923133 to establish a confocal microscopy facility for pulsed-light imaging for FLIM and FCS between Biology and Physics

This is a conspiracy that is actually investigable and has facts grounded in science TODAY that support the theory.
edit on 10-15-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

As far as you Have been told anyway.

I see. So on the one hand we have a few self-described "super-soldiers," and on the other hand we have JPL telling us that the atmosphere of Mars is 96% CO2 at a pressure of 0.087 psi.

JPL has a payroll of 6,000 full-time CalTech scientists. The lab has successfully launched hundreds of unmanned spacecraft to explore the solar system and beyond. It is home to the Deep Space Network and the Small Body Database, plus (currently) two space telescopes.

What research facilities do these so-called "super-soldiers" have?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Asertus

What research facilities do these so-called "super-soldiers" have?

State of the art Moms Basement and faster than dial up internet.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

There is actually a good bit of information about the Secret Space program/breakaway civilization that Kerry herself has interviewed many of them.

Yes

and its as valuable to us as Harry Potter is.

Its entertainment.

Watch some of her interviews on Camelot with the various SSP whistleblowers and decide what you think

Watched just about everything she's shared and/or read the transcripts

how she composes herself and how she interviews has lead me to conclude

that

She is severely mentally ill.

She hasn't interviewed one whistle blower that has brought any evidence to the table, many interviewees with many claims, some that corroborate each other until they have a falling out and then stories change and others that don't corroborate but discredit other stories.

She is pretty good at doing interviews.

No, she really isn't, especially when she gets an answer she doesn't agree with,

That is when you see how deranged she is.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join