It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Plus, Google Earth.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Ah...did you read then how Paddock knew Campos was outside the door when he shot through the door and hit him??

Because Campos literally tried to open the door, which is when the gunfire switched from going outside through the window to through the door, hitting Campos. That was the last of any gunfire, and it was at 10:15, according to the body cam of one of the officers.

If the cameras had been operating as intended/originally described, then Campos never would have made it to the door. The union head said that Campos had come from the elevators (after finding the stairs "barricaded".) So that was one long damn hall Campos managed to get from one end to the other without being seen by those cameras.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

But they didn't show the note. Interesting to note, the clamor on social media about the note is addressed on "60 Minutes" as bullet drop ballistics but still, they don't show the note.

If they don't show the note, they can claim it says anything.

As far as the bullet drop of a .223 and .308, both are about the same relatively, out to about 400 hundred yards.

He wasn't sniping at specific targets, he was firing full automatic, without tracers, at night, at densely packed broad target area. His fires reflected that too, as they swept the audience, left to right, up and down.

I find it hard to believe the late 60 minutes 'explanation' especially again since they didn't show the note.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

No you would just look up "bullet drop for 55 grain .223". Try it! You'll get hundreds of results.

I'll take your word for it

To do the calculations you néed to know a number of fairly complex physics calculations, plus you need detailed data on the cartridge loading (i.e. energy, etc). He wouldn't have this data unless he loaded the ammo himself.

So do you think those calculations are something the shooter would have done at some point prior to actually doing the deed? Would he have been likely to do it before choosing weapons, figuring their specifications into the equation?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Even if they show a "note", it's probably fake.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

So what is he - mild mannered bookkeeper by day

Super sekrit gubmint operative by night ..........

So what do you call a "Super sekrit gubmint operative"...?

Not even gubmnit, but sub contractor, job title.

How about, an auditor, accountant, ... ?

Anything but money launderer, drug smuggler, gun runner.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Even if they show a "note", it's probably fake.

Thats why they didn't show the original or a fake. That they waited and then addressed it on 60 minutes is to reach the widest possible audience wth the official narrative as damage control.

That image that captures the note on the end table was leaked. We weren't supposed to see that.

His last moments were to place the note, draw the revolver and fall backward, his feet were right at the base of that table. Imo, thats not ballistic data sheet.

Theres a roll of 'green' tape on top of it, a 'funny pen device' to the left of the note.

I just want to see it. It probably says something like I ran drugs for the CIA and Bush, guns for the Clintons and laundered money for the Treasury dept. Until they do show it to us thats what Im going wth.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

But they didn't show the note. Interesting to note, the clamor on social media about the note is addressed on "60 Minutes" as bullet drop ballistics but still, they don't show the note.

Your point is well taken. It could all be a little too convenient.

But here's where I'm coming from: The FBI and the Las Vegas police/sheriff are handling this very differently. The FBI is withholding information from the LV police/sheriff officials. They are in complete control of the custody and questioning of the girlfriend, perhaps the key witness we know of. I think the Vegas police/sheriff knows there's more to this than FBI is allowing to be said, and I think they know the FBI is lying to them -- both by omission and comission -- and I don't think they like it one bit. I think the Vegas police/sheriff want to say more, but cannot or will not because of the Feds, so they're being handled by the usual suspects to manage the narrative and tweak the message.

So I'll have to watch and see what there is to see...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

just google ".308 bullet drop chart" or ".223 bullet drop chart". This info is not secret, it us useful to hunters who may have to precisely hit game with single shots fired at varying distances.

This information's usually memorized by anyone requiring it. Its Not required by some hardcore killer 'spraying' automatic fire at night into a packed audience.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Ok, thank you...I really need to try to get through all the info that's been made public before commenting.

link   

But maybe if you're trying to target the JANET tanks at McCarren? I've read that he shot at those first, deliberately, not as stray bullets fired at the concert venue. I'm just wondering if that's a bigger part of the equation than I've considered...

link   
DP

edit on 10/7/2017 by MotherMayEye because: hee hee...because I am immature and my mind is always in the gutter.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Kerosene is not very explosive.
If that was his intent, he blew it.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Ah...did you read then how Paddock knew Campos was outside the door when he shot through the door and hit him??

Because Campos literally tried to open the door, which is when the gunfire switched from going outside through the window to through the door, hitting Campos. That was the last of any gunfire, and it was at 10:15, according to the body cam of one of the officers.

If the cameras had been operating as intended/originally described, then Campos never would have made it to the door. The union head said that Campos had come from the elevators (after finding the stairs "barricaded".) So that was one long damn hall Campos managed to get from one end to the other without being seen by those cameras.

Ok, wait...no. I commented too quick. So the story is that he allegedly tried to open the door even though he was not armed and back up was literally just a phone/radio call away?

Back to thinking that's a stretch. I think the Campos story is strained beyond belief.

Could it have happened? Sure. Is it realistic or logical? No.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
DP

No worries! Ask questions if you like... I'm happy to share what I know -- and what I make of it all -- but I'm happy to hear if you make something entirely different of it all too!

This article at Business Insider has a very helpful diagram of the hotel suite, and also an aerial view of the hotel and concert venue and the general area. Both were very helpful for me to find my bearings!

'I was just doing my job': Security guard credited with diverting gunfire away from Las Vegas concert

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, from what I've read that was a little ambitious on his part. Or maybe optimistic is a better word?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Ok, wait...no. I commented too quick. So the story is that he allegedly tried to open the door even though he was not armed and back up was literally just a phone/radio call away?

Back to thinking that's a stretch. I think the Campos story is strained beyond belief.

Could it have happened? Sure. Is it realistic or logical? No.

Okay, fair enough

Keep me on my toes and keep challenging me - keep me honest!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

It will eventually comet, bits and pieces, buried by an avalanche of TV and Social Media deflection.

For example the media covered other mass shootings and within a couple hours they reveal the Facebook page, all the pics and twitters, associates, the specific work history, interview neighbors, etc.

Not just: he was wealthy, gambled, took valium and oh, worked for the gubment "in the past"...

Its how they are covering this loosely, not focusing on specifics, that stinks.

For instance he was a pilot, owned two aircraft...

His license was revoked. Why?

What kind of aircraft?

Where were they based, What did he use them for?

Fall down this rabbit hole...

Washington Standard

Image of one aircraft owned by Paddock

Turns out this particular aircraft has sophisticated instrument suite, can haul thousand pounds, has extended range, and according to above article was based in Mesquite Texas, 200 miles from the US Mexico border.

According to this--

Paddock had a sleek new aircraft – a Cirrus SR20. On the handful of flights they made together Paddock would refuse to respond to air traffic controllers and mapped out his path — steering away from controlled areas — just to avoid the air traffic controllers, the broker said.

Source

Cirrus SR20, specifications

One can only surmise he was avoiding air traffic controllers, knew about those routes to hide what ever he was doing. One can only speculate that being down along the border with Mexico he might have been running back and forth across it for whatever nefarious purpose.

I further propose that his wealth from real estate is all a cover, (where he get that kind of money as an "accountant' ??),

He invested the money he made into real estate, houses, guns, aircraft women and lots of gambling...

Further, that his pilots license expired, he was no longer earning and had built up a sizable debt. That he was faced with a loss of lifestyle, loss of his girlfriend and did the only thing left to a degenerate asshole of his calibre.

Going out with a bang.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Target of opportunity. Unplanned. No idea what was in the tanks.

edit on 10/7/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Would a tracer round ignite any leaking jet fuel if he happened to actually breach one of the tanks? If so, that is possibly why he had those. It depends upon if he would actually need incendiary rounds to do that instead (which are not as easily purchased).

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join