It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla - Free Energy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

I suggest you stop trying to use internet blogs as your source. Tesla was an engineer not a scientist. He really lacked the understanding of why things worked. What he was good at is taking others designs and improve them. As far as free energy he was clueless,Wireless power distribution is not practical since it is extremely inefficient with huge losses over even a short distance. Meaning to broadcast power is a huge waist and turns a current power plant that handles thousands of customers in to a couple hundred. The other thing he did not understand is EM radiation. If we went with his plan birds wouldnt exist they would be dead. Not to mention wildlife and humans living near the plant.

He is given credit for doing a lot that is just false formation. Partly because of Tesla himself. When other inventors were in labs he spent much of his time wrighting in the papers and playing to the press. He relentlesly promoted himself and sspent more time with his social life then actually working.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

well yes Phage but I think to become a scientist one has to fit into their community and Tesla did question a lot.
I don't recall Einstein exactly "fitting in", until his predictions were confirmed, that is. Remember that Tesla said that radio would never amount to anything? How did that work out for him?

A lot of his documentation is lost and conficated
That's the claim.

Well we never know what the usefullness of his inventions is/was .
Untrue. We are using his inventions.

I remember that AC was called dangerous and not usefull at the time just because most meter were DC and therefore unable to detect.
Nonsense.

Tesla might have loved those inventors.
Maybe, If he had understood the theory. He didn't understand electromagnetism.

edit on 10/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Cofactor

well yes Phage...

Phage is the bacterial virus, me I am that enzyme helper molecule, not the same...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Who are you to judge?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cofactor

a reply to: Cofactor

well yes Phage...

Phage is the bacterial virus, me I am that enzyme helper molecule, not the same...

Correct.

Phage is the shortened form of bacteriophage, a virus that infects bacteria. Phage (from Greek φαγεῖν phagein, 'to eat') may also refer to: In virology: Enterobacteria phage T2, virulent bacteriophage of the T4-like viruses genus. Enterobacteria phage T4, phage that infects E. coli bacteria.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If we went with his plan birds wouldnt exist they would be dead. Not to mention wildlife and humans living near the plant.

That's was my point when comparing with early atomic ages of optimism. As I "played" a lot with a very big Tesla coil in my young times, I can assure you I would not like the world to be "lighted" by a network of these things.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

I prefer to use the Greek root word phagos; eater, rather than the extendend bacteriophage.

Eater of ignorance.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

By Maxwell? No, it wasn't. Scalar quantities are definitely in there. But please explain for the less educated, what a scalar quantity represents and how it relates to Tesla's ideas of electrical transmission.

First you say it wasn't omitted you clearly know and understand about what i'm saying. It was omitted in a mathematical way . Omitting the term (set to zero). Then I give you the Exact definitions and than at the sudden you have trouble with the source. A mathematical derivation ! Look what should I think here ? You're joking ? READ THE ARTICLE it's how RFID chips get their power. you know that chip in your leftbrain

Current RFID technology explains how the transfer of energy takes place on a chip card by means of longitudinal wave components in close range of the transmitting antenna. It is scalar waves which spread towards the electrical or the magnetic field pointer. That provides the better explanation. Using the wave equation proposed by Maxwell’s field equations these wave components were set to zero.

set to zero= omitted ? Capische ?

Does it say that Tesla thought that electricity can be transmitted through air?

no it talks about Maxweel Equotations and scalar waves and that was your question wasn't it ?

Though Air ?? or do you mean vacuum ? As I recall Tesla thought about transmitting though ether changing conductivity of air.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Was that a statement or what!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Bacteria eats ignorance? Is that Scientific? Facts! We need facts!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

It was omitted in a mathematical way .

No. Scalar values are right there in the equations. The problem is, you don't understand what they are.

There is no such thing as "scalar waves." Scalar values have no vectors, they represent field strengths. Waves do have vectors. They go somewhere.

As I recall Tesla thought about transmitting though ether changing conductivity of air.
Your recall is faulty.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

No.

link   
“He who knows all the answers has not been asked all the questions.”
― Confucius

link   

Yes.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I prefer to use the Greek root word phagos; eater, rather than the extendend bacteriophage.

But the modern definition have priority over the classical one. But don't be sad, the Russian have developed couples of very usefull medical use for phages, It's just that they are sometimes not very deterministic to say the least.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Well we never know what the usefullness of his inventions is/was . Untrue. We are using his inventions.

Look this is silly you taking a sentence take it out of context and judge it Phage. In the context it was about the inventions we did not use.

I remember that AC was called dangerous and not usefull at the time just because most meter were DC and therefore unable to detect.

Phage said :nonsense

man , people died from AC because their meters couldn't detect AC at the time. Dogs were executed to proof that AC was dangerous...

He didn't understand electromagnetism.

Phage you Arrogant piece of... Look I get it it is your hour of mental mastrubation on ATS. Feeling happy to ATS how knowledgable you are . What have you ever invented ? Look this isn't personal but you are arrogant right now and I respond. Tesla did understand a large part of electromagnetism.

edit on 1012017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Yes it was !! man , people died from AC because their meters couldn't detect AC at the time.
So? Where was that AC coming from? Was Tesla just sneaking it into the DC power lines?

Tesla did understand a large part of electromagnetism.
No. He didn't understand electromagnetic radiation. These are his words:

The Hertz wave theory of wireless transmission may be kept up for a while, but I do not hesitate to say that in a short time it will be recognized as one of the most remarkable and inexplicable aberrations of the scientific mind which has ever been recorded in history.

Oh, did I mention that he was in favor of eugenics?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

people died from AC because their meters couldn't detect AC at the time. Dogs were executed to proof that AC was dangerous.

Did you mean rectifier were not invented at the time?

And for the great AC scare, it was solely a creation of arch enemy of Tesla and proponent of DC, namely Edison. Tesla even refused a Nobel prize because it was to be shared with Edison... Even Topsy got a very bad impression of that AC scare propaganda of Edison.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No. Scalar values are right there in the equations. The problem is, you don't understand what they are.

Yes I do

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

The Hertz wave theory of wireless transmission may be kept up for a while, but I do not hesitate to say that in a short time it will be recognized as one of the most remarkable and inexplicable aberrations of the scientific mind which has ever been recorded in history.

Ummm, not sure it is a good citation Phage! Tesla was awarded after his death priority for the invention of radio by supreme court of US.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join