It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Incredible UFO shot today, Sep 29, 2017 at ECETI Ranch!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: 727Sky

Hate to say it but it looks like a bird , given the wooded grassy location I believe it's a bird .

But but the guy on the video says it's NOT a bird? I'm confused

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
What crap. The man in the video is either a fool or intentionally trying to mislead people.

I think both honestly and i will never listen to his show after watching this video

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko

Indeed it's not a bird but a bug/insect flying closer camera lens. In this GIF I created we can see the typical pixelation of the wings. It's the same artifact for a similar case I explained here.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Most likely a bug. The video has been slowed down. Look at the movement of the flags in the breeze. Use settings to increase the speed to 2x which gives the flags a natural movement. At that speed the object whizzes by like a bug. Maybe it was even audibly buzzing by which could explain why the sound has been removed.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I am not quite so convinced that it is an insect, and I definitely do not think that it is a bird. The direction and speed of motion are extremely consistent throughout the duration of visibility. Insects tend to move around all over the place when flying, and birds would probably exhibit a slight "up and down" motion as they flap their wings.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Could be a peregrin falcon at dive speed which I believe is over 150mph.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Pretty sure it's a bird. In several still shots and the slowed down video I can clearly see wings

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Interesting video but in this case I think its a bird/insect, not a real UFO.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Yes, "incredible" footage of an OBVIOUS bird. But, I guess if people want to believe that a bird is an "extraterrestrial spacecraft from Zeta Reticuli," then OOOOKAY.

edit on 4-10-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I didn't say that I believe it is an alien spacecraft of any kind. I stated that the "object" is travelling in a straight line quite consistently, without any apparent deviation of motion. A bird in a dive (as mentioned above) is not possible, as this "object" is travelling horizontally.

I like to keep an open mind until convincing evidence is presented, one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mogget

Slow the video down to 0.25 then you will see wings flapping

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
After looking at the video again, I think that it probably IS a bird. That's the safe bet until any evidence to the contrary is provided.
edit on 4-10-2017 by Mogget because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoofinterest

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko

Indeed it's not a bird but a bug/insect flying closer camera lens. In this GIF I created we can see the typical pixelation of the wings. It's the same artifact for a similar case I explained here.

You NAILED IT!!! I actually could see the wings in the video if I really concentrated but your GIF makes it so easy to see the wings

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mogget
After looking at the video again, I think that it probably IS a bird. That's the safe bet until any evidence to the contrary is provided.

It's a BUG. check out the GIF a couple pages back

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Insect or bird I say. a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

He is moving the camera but to me, it has hardly moved or swung from right to left before the object appears from off-frame and vanishes beyond the trees. It crosses the frame in what must be 1 to 1.5 seconds, if that. I'm no expert but it seems to me that whatever it was moved pretty damn fast.

Like others, though, I am dubious regarding the lack of original sound track.
edit on 7-10-2017 by fromtheskydown because: Spelling error.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

I was excited by the screenshots but on watching the video I think it would more likely be something natural, a local bird maybe, it seems to be swooping down as if hunting, if it were a craft under control of an intelligent being it sure is a strange manouvere to be making, gonna need to pull up fast.

Far too large to be a bird. Nothing strange at all about it being an intelligently controlled craft. It was not diving into the ground. It is also far too large to be a bug. But that's obvious except to those desperately searching for a conventional explanation, however implausible.
edit on 7-10-2017 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

OK the following video is of Jimmy interviewing the owner of the ranch and the person who shot the video.. You can start at just about the 47:20 mark of the video and listen to what is being said.. According to those talking about the unknown in the video it is not a bird, bug, drone or anything but a true UFO.. I do not have a dog in this hunt and I really do not even care what it is or was.Believers believe and others do not.. but I do find this whole thing interesting. youtu.be... Evidently the ECITI ranch has something weird for everyone.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
If it was a military jet at that speed and range I would think it would be audible to the person taking the video. I don't think i heard any commentary regarding sound. Also, one frame capture seemed to show a wing or stabilizer but certainly not very clearly. Interesting video nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I lost it a little when the guy being interviewed mentions Light Ships and Pleiadians. Interesting how he contradicts the original video commentary, which claims a ship of 75 to 100 feet in size, to state that it was only 8 to 9 feet in size and probably a drone ship.

So, now we have alien drones to contend with, as well as terrestrial drones.

I'm still not convinced that it is a bug or a bird. The speed and trajectory seem way too fast and parallel to the ground for that explanation. I'm no expert on insects, optics or ornithology, either.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join