It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Incredible UFO shot today, Sep 29, 2017 at ECETI Ranch!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What crap. The man in the video is either a fool or intentionally trying to mislead people.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
more and better analysis is recommended... the only factoid I heard referenced is that the object (a flattened, dark circle) was estimated to be 75' - 100' round object...
the speed was Un-determined (but faster than a Jet going supersonic)

the object was on a digital display so an approximate speed could be calculated for the 'mile' distance visual, before it went behind the tree horizon. (a series of 'frames' can be extrapolated from the number of times the object was captured in the streaming pixtels of the Video Display format of the cell phone used...)

I would not be surprised if an overlay was used in creating the flattened, silent, dark oval object...
just the skeptic in me

edit on th30150678929030342017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
fukken burd

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Was the UFO near that bug that flew by close to the camera?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
more and better analysis is recommended... the only factoid I heard referenced is that the object (a flattened, dark circle) was estimated to be 75' - 100' round object...
the speed was Un-determined (but faster than a Jet going supersonic)

the object was on a digital display so an approximate speed could be calculated for the 'mile' distance visual, before it went behind the tree horizon. (a series of 'frames' can be extrapolated from the number of times the object was captured in the streaming pixtels of the Video Display format of the cell phone used...)

I would not be surprised if an overlay was used in creating the flattened, silent, dark oval object...
just the skeptic in me

How is ANY of that worked out seriously let see some confirmation of the usual BS speed & distance claims small object close to the camera would look EXACTLY the same.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Like you, I like to exhaust all the rational possibilities. Your reply adds more weight, in my mind, to this being a conventional fast mover.
a reply to: Caver78

It is not a bird.

No sound reported or heard by us totally discounts any, pie-in-the-sky "fast-mover" explanation. That cannot be such unless there is a noiseless means of propulsion that we have out in the field and not even hinted about by official sources.

'Course, then it must be an black project craft, such as the triangles that are usually totally silent, or an alien craft.

But of course, it must be explained away so we will see even more of efforts to that end because it just can't be a domestic or alien UFO.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Oh goodness NO!

Just explaining the way I approach things cause this thread will be around indefinitely on ATS and people new to the UFO field will also be reading it eventually.

Actually I'm shocked anyone agreed with me!!

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It's probably an UFB.

Unidentified Flying Bird.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Like you, I like to exhaust all the rational possibilities. Your reply adds more weight, in my mind, to this being a conventional fast mover.
a reply to: Caver78

It is not a bird.

No sound reported or heard by us totally discounts any, pie-in-the-sky "fast-mover" explanation. That cannot be such unless there is a noiseless means of propulsion that we have out in the field and not even hinted about by official sources.

Were you there as this was filmed and are you saying you heard nothing?

and BTW we do have some very quiet aircraft the almost silent choppers come to mind. I've also made clear I'm a UFO proponent altho it's my attitude all avenues to identify something should be explored before tagging something as extraterrestrial.

edit on 30-9-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
"....it's not a bird, it's not a drone, it is an intelligently controlled craft of some kind" says Jimmy Church.

He would know of course despite not being there at the scene. He is qualified as a radio presenter and UFOtainer whose need to promote things like this are paramount to his career.

Besides all that though what is the point of trying to analyse this video. It looks pretty much like a bird to me and the panning effect adds to the apparent speed of it.

But even if I am wrong where does it take you?

What can we really glean from a couple of seconds of video with no other corroborating evidence?

If we can't explain it then the default position is not that it must be an "intelligently controlled craft" as Jimmy Church tells us.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
ufb, unidentified flying bat

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Incredible???

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Could be a bug flying close to the camera making it look like something going fast. Better analysis is needed to determine if it really did go behind the trees.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The lack of sound is disappointing

Points to uploader knowing its a "blurrd"

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It's not a bird it is super grover...

Now seriously difficult to say, I like the ones that have that silvery look to it..

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It's clearly a Brass Knuckles advertising balloon.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

If we can't explain it then the default position is not that it must be an "intelligently controlled craft" as Jimmy Church tells us.

Doesn't it take intelligence to travel in a straight line?
edit on 9/30/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Depends on whether I've had an extra splash of moma's medicine or not.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I knew someone would pick up my straight line.

"Set up, just like a bowling pin."

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join