It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Incredible UFO shot today, Sep 29, 2017 at ECETI Ranch!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The video is from an IPhone... the talking is being done by Jimmy Church of Fade to Black and Coast to Coast fame.. I do not know what was captured other than it is a fast mover and shows a silhouette of what most would consider a classic disk shaped UFO..

Interesting if you can watch the video
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I was excited by the screenshots but on watching the video I think it would more likely be something natural, a local bird maybe, it seems to be swooping down as if hunting, if it were a craft under control of an intelligent being it sure is a strange manouvere to be making, gonna need to pull up fast.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

In the still shot of the view above the mountain, you can see a wing in the more vertical position.

Also, being where the camera person is, there would be plenty of flying animals.

Technically, yes, it’s a UFO as we can’t 100% identify it, but it looks (to me) to be a bug.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Swamp gas, ball lightening, Venus, or a Chinese lantern.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The apparent speed of the object is more or less consistent with military fast jets at the high end velocity. Are there any air bases nearby that you know of?
edit on 30-9-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It's "some type" of Fast mover, why would you post it here instead of the Aircraft forum for the guys to ID?

Edited to add, if this IS the original video where is the sound? Our stuff makes plenty of noise flying that low, that close so I'm gonna call BS on the Fade to Black guys for omitting it.

edit on 30-9-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

There are plenty of bases this could be moving between from California up to the olympic peninsula. Besides we move assets all over the place and there are multiple trainings going on all the time.

While I'm the biggest UFO nut/enthusiast I prefer to rule out normal things first.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Like you, I like to exhaust all the rational possibilities. Your reply adds more weight, in my mind, to this being a conventional fast mover.
a reply to: Caver78

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Awesome! Really cool stuff here! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Look, I hate being a "downer" but because I want to NOT be a hysterical nitwit I have gone to Star Parties our local observatory hosts to familiarize myself with satellites and flashing stars and planets plus iridium flares from our space station and assorted space junk.

Furthering education required me reading here in ATS's Aircraft forum, catching up on what's new, training exercises and where they are etc.....

Don't get me wrong, I've seen some stuff I can't explain, but also lots that I can now. I find it gives me some peace of mind in educating myself and more confidence in accessing what may or may not be "weird".

This is STILL a very cool video, I just don't think it's what we think of as a UFO, it's probably one of ours. That said I'd love to know WHICH ONE of ours since there are so many that aren't public and this may be one of them?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I see twin tail fins on the blow ups.

Terrestrial.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Look, I hate being a "downer" but because I want to NOT be a hysterical nitwit I have gone to Star Parties our local observatory hosts to familiarize myself with satellites and flashing stars and planets plus iridium flares from our space station and assorted space junk.

Furthering education required me reading here in ATS's Aircraft forum, catching up on what's new, training exercises and where they are etc.....

Don't get me wrong, I've seen some stuff I can't explain, but also lots that I can now. I find it gives me some peace of mind in educating myself and more confidence in accessing what may or may not be "weird".

This is STILL a very cool video, I just don't think it's what we think of as a UFO, it's probably one of ours. That said I'd love to know WHICH ONE of ours since there are so many that aren't public and this may be one of them?

Are you under the impression that I am disagreeing with you? I'm not, I believe you to be correct.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Venus gas, Swamp lightening, or a Chinese ball.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Hate to say it but it looks like a bird , given the wooded grassy location I believe it's a bird .
edit on 30-9-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Occam would say its something milspec , bug or bird which in effect does make it an Unidentified Flying Object nothing alien.. I agree with Occam..

Believers will say the speed is "ginormous" and point out how it "maintains its shape" even though in the video shown it doesnt...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

How do they ascertain its a mile away? It looks like its flying from right to left over the field which is at best 300 meters (I have seen it). I don't believe this is any bigger than a medium sized bird, which can easily travel at that velocity whilst swooping.

Geez
edit on 30-9-2017 by Charlyboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Pretty good video.

But how has he worked out how far away the object was, and what the speed was?

Also, why no audio on the video? If it was a fast moving jet, there would be engine noise. So I'm a bit suspicious the video has the audio removed.

Still, good stuff though.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Once again, a classic Bird or bug caught via a digital recording device.

Consider this....

1. The operator is using or is in a Wide Angle Lens mode.

2. The operator is panning to the left in one continuous movement.

Add those 2 thing together, the object looks as if it is far away and travelling at a huge speed.

What if, the lens was at a standard mode, not wide angle, and the camera was stationary, not being panned?

Would the same image appear, in the same sequence?
I would think not.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Terrific video! Nice analysis. It doesn't look fake for fabricated. I wonder how populated the area where this was taken and if other people may have witnessed it.

You would think any extraterrestrials visiting Earth with spacecraft would be so advanced that they would have pass-thru light shielding to be invisible to observers.

The skeptic in me thinks it could be a jet whizzing by. But my inner extraterrestrial hopes this is real evidence.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Given the distance and apparent speed that camera person would definitely have heard it if it was a conventional aircraft, no?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join